Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by Imbaslap » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:54 pm

I heard retail was fair and balanced. :)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Are you going to open a thread about shadow priests too? As a warrior I pretty much know I'm going to eat dirt when facing one, but it's alright :) Better things to do than open whining threads about balance. Enjoy the game, or don't.

Nah shadow priests are managable even as warr, they might be a "Counter class" to warrs, but they are not OP no skill like warlock. and I like making whining threads they r funny and making warlocks mad is the only thing I can do against them. I don't actually care bout winning or losing its a RPG not moba.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Imbaslap wrote:I heard retail was fair and balanced. :)

Retail? I blocked retail out of my mind when I tried killing a feral druid on my shammy back in WoD launch and he 100-0'd me staying at 95-100% hp while I took million damage in 10 seconds. retail doesn't exist in my world.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:35 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:

Retail? I blocked retail out of my mind when I tried killing a feral druid on my shammy back in WoD launch and he 100-0'd me staying at 95-100% hp while I took million damage in 10 seconds. retail doesn't exist in my world.

Oh that's just how it goes.
Shaman has been the neglected kid for years and years now, I distinctly remember the shitty period that wotlk was for the class. In the words of a dude in retail, Shaman history through expacs is getting an incredibly weak start that gets patched up to the level of acceptable by the end of the pack, only to begin the cycle anew everytime.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Oggi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:...I distinctly remember the shitty period that wotlk was for the class...

Seriously. I submit that your recollection of shaman PvP viability in those hallowed days is distinctly wrong. :P

Maybe in S5 when DKs were obnoxious, but otherwise shamans had a pretty good run in Wrath. When ele's weren't globalling fully-geared players with their eyes closed in S7/S8, they and resto shamans were in demand in most spellcleaves throughout the expansion. Enhancement burst was always a threat even without them having MS. All specs were viable in BGs and solo play/W-PvP with purge, 5s shears, tremor, bloodlust, etc. Not to mention retarded shit like beastcleave.
Oggi
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

Oh that's just how it goes.
Shaman has been the neglected kid for years and years now, I distinctly remember the shitty period that wotlk was for the class. In the words of a dude in retail, Shaman history through expacs is getting an incredibly weak start that gets patched up to the level of acceptable by the end of the pack, only to begin the cycle anew everytime.

I cri evertim :'(

Although to be honest, in TBC they were really nice with bloodlust and enhance being viable, WotLK i dont really know but MoP enhance had fun ass burst rofl. But WoD... no class is balanced in wod its just a fuckfest of button mash no skill.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mozibake » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 pm

What class does this guy even play? I don't get the "warlocks r op!!" meme, just counterspell them?
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:43 pm

mozibake wrote:What class does this guy even play? I don't get the "warlocks r op!!" meme, just counterspell them?

counterspell what, they have fire and shadowspells... they will purge u with pet, and best of all u cant counterspell when they Blanket silence, deathcoil, fear or blanket silence deathcoil burst if you are purged and half hp. But I don't really play mage and all the good mages I talked to say they can't beat locks soooooo yea.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:27 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
mozibake wrote:What class does this guy even play? I don't get the "warlocks r op!!" meme, just counterspell them?

counterspell what, they have fire and shadowspells... they will purge u with pet, and best of all u cant counterspell when they Blanket silence, deathcoil, fear or blanket silence deathcoil burst if you are purged and half hp. But I don't really play mage and all the good mages I talked to say they can't beat locks soooooo yea.

you must have talked to very good mages if thats the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXCZGacoH4

watch his videos and see how he obliterates mages by playing his class well, which of course, is something i dont expect you to do..but hopefully will stop the next retarded post of autism.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:38 pm

vathdaar wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

you must have talked to very good mages if thats the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXCZGacoH4

watch his videos and see how he obliterates mages by playing his class well, which of course, is something i dont expect you to do..but hopefully will stop the next retarded post of autism.

lol t2 mage killing random ass green warlocks? grats lmao. Find me a shaman who can kill a geared warlock, or any other class doing it, killing a GEARED warlock who isnt a keyboard turner then yea. please.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player