20-29 Thread

20-29 Thread

by stimz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:11 am

Lately 20-29 has been extremely active at most hours of the day, which is great. Unfortunately competitive games have been very rare. We need more active, good players on both factions.

Why play 29? You can hit 29 and be in a competitive state in a single day for 15-30g. You don't need Librams. You don't need PoD or other rare, expensive uldaman drops. You don't need to farm BRD arena, maraudon ect. Just know your class and buy 1 stat from BiS green(or catch a cheap perfect) BoEs for under 1g a pop, done. Rogue is probably the most expensive 29 class there is and vendetta is dirt cheap here compared to real servers where they were 400-600g(they're under 5g here due to a pickpocketing bug) in a content patch earlier than the one we are currently on. Butcher/Zealots is 10g, shadowmancer 3g~. That's the most expensive twink you can make.

You also have access to enough talents to matter, enough skills to make plays and EVERY class/spec is potent. I knock ret pallies a lot, but they are actually amazing and we ran one in our primary group back in 06-07' because they provide everything a holy pally does except sustained healing(they still bring great cross healing) while dealing higher damage than an un-enraged warrior. Unfortunately, 90% of ret pallies don't know that they are still support even when DPS built, so they just become warriors without howl or hamstring. Shamans are basically in the same boat but at least poorly played shamans still have ghost wolf, frost shock and purge.

tl;dr Let's make 29s as competitive as they were in vanilla retail.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: 20-29 Thread

by Sham » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Would love to see more talented PvPers in 29 bracket, so we could start ultra fun twink premade battles
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stimz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Moar regulars pls
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Guh » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:58 pm

bump for hella fun times. 20s is the best because AB + WSG and the rep rewards.
Guh
Tester

by vegan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm 2 levels and a few runs of RFK for Corpsemaker and the shield from being done with my gnome warrior. If queue times are good enough I might make a dwarf priest at some point, too.

Deciding to cheap out a bit and skip the health librams. Guess I can always add them later. Looking forward to some games!
vegan
Tester

by stimz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 am

Bump. Level out of level 1 dueling simulator aka 10-19 and enjoy the good ol days of hillsbrad/ashenvale/early STV/desolace/alterac skill sets.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Krom » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:59 am

stimz wrote:enjoy the good ol days of (...) early STV (...)
Krom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:06 am

Krom wrote:
stimz wrote:enjoy the good ol days of (...) early STV (...)

Hey, those were glory days before everyone just nolifed with guides like they do now. There were very few quick 60s in vanilla and most of them ganked around Tanaris.

I should specify vanilla during the first month. World PvP for non-60s generally sucked from that point on.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Shmuck » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:15 pm

It seems a lot of the BGs are the same horde vs the same alliance players for the most part. we should set up some duels at gurubashi to switch it up or something until more twinks become active in the bracket. Just my 2 cents.
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by durabigael » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I m just passing through. I should hit lv 30 within 2 week.

After a few bg here what i can say. Alliance lv 29 have so many twink compare to horde... another thing , alliance seem to have way more healer than us.

I m wondering if i will see those alliance in every bracket or they just gonna stay there.
gratz to the Annoying dwarf hunter Insanity , god i hate you
But since you seem to attack me on sight I feel you must love me too
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player