20-29 Thread

Re: 20-29 Thread

by Forestembrace » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:40 am

the hype is real boys, so glad to get my twinks back, now lets pray old nost gets a huge population and many levelers going to old nost
Forestembrace
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ElSlayer » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:47 am

I think population may be a problem.

Most new players will prefer fresh start PvP server over existing one.
Obviously, that means that there wouldn't be that many leveling characters who could time to time engage in 20-29 or any other pre-60 bracket. No fresh blood.

That have positive side of less 20ish players, but the playerbase will become quite stale and BG outcome will be more predictible.
Mishelle - lvl 49 Human Warrior
ElSlayer
Grunt
Grunt

by Dodgemade » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:41 pm

ElSlayer wrote:I think population may be a problem.

Most new players will prefer fresh start PvP server over existing one.
Obviously, that means that there wouldn't be that many leveling characters who could time to time engage in 20-29 or any other pre-60 bracket. No fresh blood.

That have positive side of less 20ish players, but the playerbase will become quite stale and BG outcome will be more predictible.

The fresh server won't be open when the original PvP server re-opens. I doubt people will twiddle their thumbs and wait however long it takes to see that server open before rolling characters. So don't worry, plenty of new players will be rolling on the original PvP and PvE servers trust me.

Regardless of what server they choose, brand new players will take a good bit of time to level a character high enough to where they can farm enough gold to create their own proper low level twinks. Unless of course there is a person or guild from the original database offering to do that for new players that are willing to pledge their twink loyalty to them.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sham » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Dodgemade wrote:Regardless of what server they choose, brand new players will take a good bit of time to level a character high enough to where they can farm enough gold to create their own proper low level twinks. Unless of course there is a person or guild from the original database offering to do that for new players that are willing to pledge their twink loyalty to them.

Almost Thirty helped new members, we actually had guild bank with free items for varied classes.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dodgemade » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Sham wrote:
Dodgemade wrote:Regardless of what server they choose, brand new players will take a good bit of time to level a character high enough to where they can farm enough gold to create their own proper low level twinks. Unless of course there is a person or guild from the original database offering to do that for new players that are willing to pledge their twink loyalty to them.

Almost Thirty helped new members, we actually had guild bank with free items for varied classes.

Thats encouraging to here. I twinked heavily at 19 on live realms from classic until the end of wrath. I guess I was a pioneer in a sense as I had my own twink guild in classic before twinks were really even a thing. I was always helping to fund twinks for people and we had such a blast. Whether we were q'ing as just a few, or setting up 10v10 matches in WSG.

On Nostalrius I never made a 19. I was too involved in what was happening at end game and never reached out to the twink community to help me get the BOP's I needed. I know this is the 29 thread but I think I'll try and finish the 19 warrior I was making and give it ago. I hope both the 19 and 29 scene will thrive once again.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shmuck » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Just for common knowledge and you old farts who quit...not naming any names. "Almost thirty" will be returning to the old pvp server to hopefully pick up where we left off. I haven't talked to many horde guys but I'd say quite a few are going back as well. Hope to see you all there!
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bebban » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:31 pm

This is amazing, but I really thought and told people that the server would be up again, I didn't think it would take this long tho! I do hope all twink brackets will be active and I really did enjoy swapping between 29,39,49!
In other words, I miss the games we had and I hope to see a lot of old players back plus all the new ones!
Bebban: 60 Priest
Hahabajs: 29 Rogue
Köttrosen: 39 Retardin
Bebbzor: 49 Hunter
Bebban
Private
Private

by Shmuck » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Bebban wrote:This is amazing, but I really thought and told people that the server would be up again, I didn't think it would take this long tho! I do hope all twink brackets will be active and I really did enjoy swapping between 29,39,49!
In other words, I miss the games we had and I hope to see a lot of old players back plus all the new ones!

mis u bb xoxo ;) ;) ;)
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kazuma » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:28 am

See ya'll on Sunday 8-)
Kazumà level 29 Nightelf Rogue