20-29 Thread

Re: 20-29 Thread

by Imnodoctor » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 am

Somebody fund my 29 twink and I'll hop aboard :):):):):)
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by kuurtzen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 am

stimz wrote:like, the same raptor bug we had 10 months ago? also stump los sound horrible.

being able to los hunters sounds like a plus to me.

also you can turn off xp so you can grind gold without having to worry about leveling
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 am

kuurtzen wrote:
stimz wrote:like, the same raptor bug we had 10 months ago? also stump los sound horrible.

being able to los hunters sounds like a plus to me.

also you can turn off xp so you can grind gold without having to worry about leveling

having a lockfest in mid sounds worse.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kuurtzen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:49 am

arguable. on the other hand dots are affected by +resistances there
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:47 pm

kuurtzen wrote:arguable. on the other hand dots are affected by +resistances there

maybe, i was always much happier seeing a hunter on the other team than a lock though. theyre pretty much damage only at 29 unless your team lets em cheetah trap. very low threat to healers aside from dps pressure, just dispel rapid as priest or spam the same shit as usual as pally. proper built shams with quest shield too, /sit and heal as ele or just heal as resto.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imnodoctor » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:12 pm

kuurtzen wrote:being able to los hunters sounds like a plus to me.

I already foresee commonplace WSG tactics becoming a ring-around-the-rosy chase clusterfuck around tree stumps while squishies and healers cling to LoS from anything but zerg diving melee/charge denied warriors. Sounds fun.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by stimz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Imnodoctor wrote:
kuurtzen wrote:being able to los hunters sounds like a plus to me.

I already foresee commonplace WSG tactics becoming a ring-around-the-rosy chase clusterfuck around tree stumps while squishies and healers cling to LoS from anything but zerg diving melee/charge denied warriors. Sounds fun.

at least dps mages will be deleted from the game. too bad warlocks poking in and out with nf procs is way worse than fire mages or hunters
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imnodoctor » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:44 pm

stimz wrote:
Imnodoctor wrote:at least dps mages will be deleted from the game. too bad warlocks poking in and out with nf procs is way worse than fire mages or hunters

Won't be deleted if they're being cheeseballs with the rest of their group until someone gets frustrated and dives. Or just pops out to sheep and then los again.

Either way if that isn't blizzlike (unless trees really did los at some point in vanilla and I don't remember) then I can't help but wonder what else they've tweaked. Nost wasn't blizzlike in some ways, but that was mostly bugs and oversights more than actual changes.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Sham » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:26 pm

stimz wrote:
kuurtzen wrote:arguable. on the other hand dots are affected by +resistances there

maybe, i was always much happier seeing a hunter on the other team than a lock though. theyre pretty much damage only at 29 unless your team lets em cheetah trap. very low threat to healers aside from dps pressure, just dispel rapid as priest or spam the same shit as usual as pally. proper built shams with quest shield too, /sit and heal as ele or just heal as resto.

For pally - maybe. For my dwarf priest it was exact opposite. No way in hell lone warlock could kill me or even threat somehow except cc, while I could kill them pretty easy just by swp+mindblast+wanding. Also having ward helps vs fear.
But twink hunters, especially full agi build like Buffalojack, were real pain. Huge dmg on cloth which requires to heal almost non stop under preassure, and its hard to get close for fear if hunter knows what he is doing. Warlock you can solo kill fast, with hunter who always has 2k+ hp its so long and mana consuming, usually just not worth it, so you have to run from them.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shmuck » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:15 am

Sham wrote:
stimz wrote:

For pally - maybe. For my dwarf priest it was exact opposite. No way in hell lone warlock could kill me or even threat somehow except cc, while I could kill them pretty easy just by swp+mindblast+wanding. Also having ward helps vs fear.
But twink hunters, especially full agi build like Buffalojack, were real pain. Huge dmg on cloth which requires to heal almost non stop under preassure, and its hard to get close for fear if hunter knows what he is doing. Warlock you can solo kill fast, with hunter who always has 2k+ hp its so long and mana consuming, usually just not worth it, so you have to run from them.

Yeah I agree with both of you. As my priest, hunters were a terror but as a pally they were lololol troll i heal through all your shit. That was so dumb tbh.
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player