shit fucking mages need to stop opening with improved cs

Re: shit fucking mages need to stop opening with improved cs

by Muerte » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:00 am

He is fucking terrible.I was alt tabbed in searing,came back with 50% hp still managed to kill him,then killed him 2-3 times after that with r7 green gears,he should go delete kthxbai
Muerte
Private
Private

by detached » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:40 pm

alex85eu wrote:
too mong to fakecast.
Have you played on this server ? You cant fake cast here lol, i can do r1 fb just to slow them, the fb will hit the target and after i am cs either mage or wl pet and i still have 8sec cd on my frost tree even tho i have not cast any other spell. The same happens if you try to fake cast , most times you will get interrupted way after you canceled and it still works to put that school of magic on cd...

I know its besides the topic of salt here , but this is one of the many annoying bugs that this server still has to work with, altho this is a much deeper pb regarding how the server handles spell travel time .

Yes, I play here & yes, I can fake cast here. You might want to spend your time improving yourself instead of blaming it on bugs and whatnot.
detached
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Joseph » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Muerte wrote:He is fucking terrible.I was alt tabbed in searing,came back with 50% hp still managed to kill him,then killed him 2-3 times after that with r7 green gears,he should go delete kthxbai

who the fuck are you, I've never faced you. btw detached that sounds better I know most of the time I won't have trinket equipped so i'll just iceblock their burst whenever they sheep me directly, then I can just go ham on the instants + arcane missiles.
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zygoth » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm going to agree that it's a bad move to open with imp cs. You should be able to dump on mages that do that.
Zygoth
Grunt
Grunt

by killuminati » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:39 am

What else are you going to open with?

Polymorph and you'll get Counterspelled 90% of the time

Fireball or Frostbolt and you'll get Counterspelled 80% of the time

I've become a proponent of Imp Counterspell and leading straight into Fireball then Fire Blast. If they want to play the Polymorph game, they're welcome to do so at half health.
killuminati
Private
Private

by Zygoth » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:35 am

You can fake cast poly and get counterspelled much less often. Or if you prefer to start with the fireball/frostbolt route and happen to get counterspelled, then you can poly. If you open with counterspell then the mage can just iceblock your proceeding fireball, then they're free to poly you with 100% health. I'm not saying that opening with counterspell never works...it just isn't optimal. If you're going to use it strictly for the silence affect, then you're better off doing it in the middle of the fight. If you can open with a poly, then you get to fireball + fireblast them while they aren't doing anything to you, then you can silence them if you want and get another free fireball....just seems to make more sense to me.
Zygoth
Grunt
Grunt

by Momoh » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 am

Is this skillcapped dot com??
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Joseph » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:14 am

yes I can reck on mages that open with imp cs that's not what I was being angry about. its just he fucking uses it to bring his friends so they can 3v1 me at AB road when im trying to get to a base....
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by disturpants » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:25 am

Sounds like he's doing what he needs to do to win...

Maybe he knows he sucks so needs to tip the balance in his favour.

Either way, he stopped you capping a Base, so he's doing it right.
disturpants
Private
Private

by Joseph » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:02 pm

disturpants wrote:Sounds like he's doing what he needs to do to win...

Maybe he knows he sucks so needs to tip the balance in his favour.

Either way, he stopped you capping a Base, so he's doing it right.

have you no honor mate?
Joseph
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player