[H&A] /join WWW and call to arms

[H&A] /join WWW and call to arms

by Chevejo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi folks,

at first I want to make clear, www isn´t standing for worldwideweb ofc, but for WORLD WIDE WAR (chat) all over Azeroth.

In general the idea is to:

̄ make world pvp more enjoyable on Nostalrius
̄ call to arms more easily
̄ form pvp-grps or even raids faster
̄ keep the honor in your blood real

but also to:
̄ separate a pvp chan from a way to full /world
̄ countergank and
̄ give people a opportunity to get help of ppl willing to help more effectivly

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To join the channel type..

/join www in the chat

it´s a permanent channel!

There´s just one RULE u should keep:

Keep the honor in your blood real!

You like the idea and want to add your own?! Don´t be shy; I am active on the forums and ll watch this topic! Post it below! Give feedback, the topic is just born..

Otherwise just spread the message (/join www) and LET´s RUMBLE

Code: Select all
/x Join the World Wide War || /join WWW || Find other PvPs, Open World Battles or someone helping you, when you are getting ganked! SPREAD THIS MSG, to make it BIG (and kill some INSERT FACTION HERE ofc)

Last edited by Chevejo on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: [H&A] /join WWW and call to arms

by Chevejo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Nevermind, it´s already permanent
Someone knows how to put this into an script or smthng?

http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/JoinPermanentChannel
Last edited by Chevejo on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Magnificent. That's one good thing that has been done lately!

Feedback : Make this or another topic a thread that will announce world PvP events planned across azeroth!
I've tried to make an event before but unfortunately there were 25 horde and literally 0 alliance. We need an alliance world PvP guild that can encourage, advertise, and support these events. Because ussualy noons is willing to start a raid and do invites and such. I am currently holding a wpvp guild on horde side, what we require is a guild with the same mindset on alliance side. Then we can use a topic to announce world PvP events in neutral zones, with some objectives perhaps.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Chevejo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Ty, I am also hord, but maybe there are some Allys reading this :) I guess and I hope so

At first let´s see how it grows and then come back to idea for events
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Chevejo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:04 pm

What about an promotion event with lvl 1 chars meeting in strangle and fighting each other. Tauren vs Gnomes for example
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Chevejo wrote:What about an promotion event with lvl 1 chars meeting in strangle and fighting each other. Tauren vs Gnomes for example

I'm talking about more serious battles like Defense of Grom'gol. The alliance attacks the base with target to kill Commander Aggro'Gosh (horde elite with 60k HP) while the horde defends, as war between the low lvls takes place across northern stranglethorn.

Or a battle in the roads of ashenvale between the 2 faction bases, or the 2 faction outpost with low lvl NPCs and no civilians.

Or a battle in blasted land between Stonard, horde base in swamp of sorrows and Nethergarde Keep, alliance base in blasted lands. No civilians, graveyard close, suitable field for battle.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Chevejo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Simonich wrote:
Chevejo wrote:What about an promotion event with lvl 1 chars meeting in strangle and fighting each other. Tauren vs Gnomes for example

I'm talking about more serious battles like Defense of Grom'gol. The alliance attacks the base with target to kill Commander Aggro'Gosh (horde elite with 60k HP) while the horde defends, as war between the low lvls takes place across northern stranglethorn.

Or a battle in the roads of ashenvale between the 2 faction bases, or the 2 faction outpost with low lvl NPCs and no civilians.

Or a battle in blasted land between Stonard, horde base in swamp of sorrows and Nethergarde Keep, alliance base in blasted lands. No civilians, graveyard close, suitable field for battle.

sure sure, I thought of that lvl 1 bla, because I wanted to take it to the general forum, u know? To reach more people. Make them interested and so on. In addition Tauren and Gnome Races are very popular and fun

Btw there wasnt any ally yet posting here, right?
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Driiper » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Be careful with all those commands,
Code: Select all
/join
might get you banned for exploiting
Driiper
Tester

by Chevejo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 pm

dunno feed trolls except they are hord ;)
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oyani » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 am

You got official channel called World Defense already. This thread is pointless...
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player