40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by stimz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:59 pm

I think its about time to give this bracket a go, 29s is stagnant as hell on this server.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Acetabularia » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:07 am

Ludovich88 wrote:I guess Ezno is one funny bloke. Laughing at us frozed in place seems pretty interessting to him hehehe.

Ezno? Really? The guy that get's 2 shot every 2nd fight? :P Probably one of the more harmless ones, Zygoth is the one I'm most afraid of. :)

Speaking off Zygoth, I thought your shamy had a Ravager, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that it was a Kang D: thank Jubita and Grave for heals!
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zygoth » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 am

Lol yeah, it's a Kang. But it's only scary when Mr. RNG decides to be my buddy. I would have gone elemental, tbh, but I thought that playing that spec would be too similar to playing my mage. In any case, there's no turning back after soulbinding my expensive axe. ;-)
Zygoth
Grunt
Grunt

by Acetabularia » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:16 pm

:( Where is/was everyone today?
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by chapi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Good to know the bracket is still alive although I check quite often and there are very often no bgs open compared to 2 3weeks ago where it was very active with sometimes 2bgs at the same time, not only on tuesday evening,
Hopefully it stays alive and I can play it a bit on my ally char some day :)
chapi
Grunt
Grunt

by Kraang » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:35 pm

I mean, get a room Rev jesus.

The games were fun, but I dont think they were even. As a matter of fact, the win rate of 68-11 prove that im right. Out of those 11 losses, 5 were to actually getting beat, by Blonderush, Jubita, and whatever other 6 pally/priest combo was on that day. The other 6 were to not enough players and the alliance had more people so they get an auto win.

Alliance has a lot more healers than horde it seems. I played 40 games with no healers and we still won. Focus dps.

Ill give shout outs to Mongrol, Drrstranger, Vvitchdoctor for the lol one shots they did. Cthun is good to be with. Skinandbones, and a bunch of others that i cant think of atm.

Blonderush and Jubita are fun to play against, and I even enjoy Myslirpa targeting me. Gravedust is pretty annoying in BGs too.

My question, do you guys focus me now or something? Bc i swear to god I am called out or something. Myslirpa for sure targets me, but its so annoying I just target him first. Like dude cant kill me alone so he only targets me with a group... ACTUALLY thats everyone. At this point Jubita has to hate me too.

P.S. Coax is literally 2 shottable, get more sta.
P.S.S. Dotatello has the best name, and hurts pretty good
Kraang
Private
Private

by fabulosa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Great games this past weekend. Lots of fun, hope the bracket stays active for a while!

-fabulosa
fabulosa
Tester

by Acetabularia » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Kraang wrote:The games were fun, but I dont think they were even. As a matter of fact, the win rate of 68-11 prove that im right. Out of those 11 losses, 5 were to actually getting beat, by Blonderush, Jubita, and whatever other 6 pally/priest combo was on that day. The other 6 were to not enough players and the alliance had more people so they get an auto win.

Was only there for a few games on Sunday, but yes you're absolutely right, allies had way more healers specifically palies. (Grave, Blonde and Myth...something, terrible with names, sorry) But, you've got a solid resto shamy in Serebros, and as a result much more tie breaker games, hopefully he's here to stay.

Ill give shout outs to Mongrol, Drrstranger, Vvitchdoctor for the lol one shots they did. Cthun is good to be with. Skinandbones, and a bunch of others that i cant think of atm.

Mongrol gets a mace stun proc every 2nd fight, not even funny... Telling me Cthun is good to be with just makes me feel worse about 2 shotting him, get more stam!

Bethrezen hits like a truck for no reason considering he's using whirlwind, sita knows how to play me and i'm very glad his mage is out of the bracket :P and Zai is the monkey that i can never get off my back.

My question, do you guys focus me now or something? Bc i swear to god I am called out or something. Myslirpa for sure targets me, but its so annoying I just target him first. Like dude cant kill me alone so he only targets me with a group... ACTUALLY thats everyone. At this point Jubita has to hate me too.

Yes I do, amongst some other players that I consider high priority (See the ones i mentioned above), pardon me for taking offense to getting hunter's marked.
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kraang » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Jubita (or a druid) gets the mark 90% of the time, simply bc i know hes gonna go for the flag, or be near it when its picked up. Gives everyone else a heads up. If not, its whatever rogue is unfortunately doing something near me
Kraang
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 am

I rarely have the rage/time to live to use WW.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player