by Ashyx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah this is a rather enjoyable bracket, even if you keep killing me Runa. :(
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Acetabularia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Ashyx wrote:Yeah this is a rather enjoyable bracket, even if you keep killing me Runa. :(

I'm sorry :( Tianor is just too tanky without zerker.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zygoth » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Acetabularia wrote:
Zygoth wrote:I'll bring my mage then. If games are still happening.

You're gonna make me buy FAPs aren't you? D:

Edit: Well, it was fun while it lasted, lost our more dedicated players : / guess it's back to 5v8s

You're gonna make me invest in some stam ;) not used to having dagger rogues around.
Zygoth
Grunt
Grunt

by Acetabularia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:39 pm

You're gonna make me invest in some stam ;) not used to having dagger rogues around.

Haha, what can I say? The Gut Ripper is a nostalgia dagger for me :) WTB ally equivalent of the Woven Ivy Necklace though! D:
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ashyx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Great games today. Gonna level to 49 and hopefully see you guys on the battlefield this weekend!
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Engrave » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 pm

great to see this thread getting some love. I implore you all to promote the 49 bracket and get more people in on this thread also. Players camping specific brackets is fleeting in the overall playtime, but let's get people to WANT to be here! I've heard 60 big are a pain in the arse anyway, so let's all stay awhile and enjoy what we've got right now!

Regards

Revanent
Engrave
Private
Private

by Ludovich88 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Well played all!

So I kinda played every bracket since leveling my main on this serv and I got to say 49 has been the most fun I had so far. Really enjoyed this weekend bgs guys both horde and Alliance played well and for once not too much whining, hating in between players makes a nice ambiance.

Staying 40-49 most likely for another week depending on how much rank gain I obtain.
I have to say seeing all those AV open last week-end made me want to level out of 49.

Just wondering what you guys think about leveling out or staying a bit more...

Also, those freedoms from Blonde saved my butt a few times and im utterly sorry for everyone it pissed off hahaha ;)

-GG, you're bud,
Ludo
- Ludovich Von Raven Hill
-Ludø
Gm of <Release the kraken>
Ludovich88
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Engrave wrote:great to see this thread getting some love. I implore you all to promote the 49 bracket and get more people in on this thread also. Players camping specific brackets is fleeting in the overall playtime, but let's get people to WANT to be here! I've heard 60 big are a pain in the arse anyway, so let's all stay awhile and enjoy what we've got right now!

40-49 has always been my playground and I have to say I haven't had this much fun with WoW since... well TBC 40-49 bracket, with a close to identical setup and competition as now, arguably more now since we seem to be a much more tightly knitted community. :D (albeit all those frost mages are giving me much more of a hard time with the vanilla PvP trinket :P)
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Myslimpa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Haha yeah! Vintage WSG all the way!

/Myslimpa
Myslimpa
Private
Private

by Ludovich88 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Frost mages?? I don't see what you're talking about :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta stop slacking and upgrade my damn engineering already...

Decided i'd go herb eng. since every single server I played has herbs making more $$ but now I slack at leveling my engineering :(....

I guess Ezno is one funny bloke. Laughing at us frozed in place seems pretty interessting to him hehehe.
- Ludovich Von Raven Hill
-Ludø
Gm of <Release the kraken>
Ludovich88
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player