40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Acetabularia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

SkipToTheLew wrote:The alliance have many great and very challenging healers to bring down several being druids and grave who idk what he is. He's like some prot priest arms warrior love child.

Lmfao, it's funny how accurate that is :D Been playing with him since that rare win in at 39, and that accidentally damned him into a hard support role. I love that BoK tho :3 Favorite player buff in the game.

SkipToTheLew wrote:I personally wish I didn't dislike alliance so much because i'd love to play with jub grave ru and all the other alliance players I have the pleasure to fight. I know it's a lot to read but hopefully the ranting will help calm down the trash talking on the forums here and we can look forward to having some fun meet ups at 60
-Skip

What's there not to like Teldrassil = Best starting zone! (well not atm... one of the best quest chains is bugged...) and you have to trek to IF... and pretty much the entire Eastern Continent is shit... And we get screwed over on FPs and miss out on a bunch of blue quest rewards... okay I see your point... D:
Last edited by Acetabularia on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jubita » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

SkipToTheLew wrote: An as everyone knows jubita is the primary target of many of the core players on the horde side not because we hate him/her

i hope so! <3
Jubita
Private
Private

by crono- » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 pm

SkipToTheLew wrote:Like everyone has mentioned a few times the way the 2 sides are set up is very different with the horde being atm the more diverse team. The alliance have many great and very challenging healers to bring down several being druids and grave who idk what he is. He's like some prot priest arms warrior love child. An as everyone knows jubita is the primary target of many of the core players on the horde side not because we hate him/her but because we know until he/she is dead the likelihood of us killing anyone is very slim because of how well he/she plays the class. Not jumping on your junk here just giving credit where credit is due. Now that being said with the absence of kipx and ru and several others jumping the gun the alliance has no real power dps players anymore just a lot of hybrids. Now the horde on the other hand has next to nil on healers we have maybe 1 shaman and priestess who aren't always on we have great damage dealers with kraang Vvitchdoctor the warrior dream team black,beth, and tweedle and a few mages that I can't recall the names. My point being the horde can just steamroll the healers because we ourselves aren't taking much damage, and it's obvious in all the bg's we do because we have no organization we just faceroll. I personally wish I didn't dislike alliance so much because i'd love to play with jub grave ru and all the other alliance players I have the pleasure to fight. I know it's a lot to read but hopefully the ranting will help calm down the trash talking on the forums here and we can look forward to having some fun meet ups at 60
-Skip

It's unfortunate that our class composition was so awful. Since we have Grave, I'm completely replaceable; replace me with a mage, hunter or warlock and the dynamic drastically shifts to a more fun fight. It doesn't seem like much, but we felt the consistent pressure as hybrids with no pure DPS or CC support. My repentance just doesn't cut it!

Niko wrote:Stop mad. :D :D
I've even got a thread up on the issue about deserter if dcd in a bg, I get nearly 15-20 dcs per day because of internet issues and I've kindly explained this to you when you keep bashing with that same thing, you're getting desperate and clinging onto shitty reasons to flame me and it's sad, go heat that microwave pizza and go feed your undeserved high ego. :D

Regardless of the drama between you guys, Niko is definitely objective driven 100% of the time from my POV. He's a very challenging player to face off against. Same with Bethrezen.

-Blondebush
crono-
Private
Private

by Skeptical » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 pm

What spec are you Blondebush? Have a hard time taking you down more than others.

Hamslicer
Skeptical
Private
Private

by crono- » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Skeptical wrote:What spec are you Blondebush? Have a hard time taking you down more than others.

Hamslicer

fully down the retribution tree, then 8 points to protection for Redoubt and 3% hit. I try to switch to sword/board when you and other horde freight trains come to run me over, it seems to help me survive a few extra seconds.
crono-
Private
Private

by Jubita » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:56 pm

crono- wrote:
I'm completely replaceable

no, you are not 8-)
Jubita
Private
Private

by Ashyx » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Tempted to roll a dwarf hunter now to play alliance from time to time. Dwarf master race!
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by crono- » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Jubita wrote:
crono- wrote:
I'm completely replaceable

no, you are not 8-)

<3 likewise :mrgreen:
crono-
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Ashyx wrote:Tempted to roll a dwarf hunter now to play alliance from time to time. Dwarf master race!

I will be doing this at some future point to make an Alliance source of support money + get feet wet in Alliance pvp nostalgia from my old R7 dwarf hunter decade ago.

On the note of Gravedust, it was always fun and a tough experience to fight him on the battlefield, and def one my #1 targets either to take down, or 'put to sleep' CC. Excellent support paladin that plays all the roles his class can offer (damn HoJ's too). :P Really hope to run into him again as well all advance to 50's and beyond.

Niko: Using the DC's excuse, especially that many times is not a valid excuse for your AFK quitting BGs. Especially since you're still seen immediately afterwards still online in TB or Barrens lol.

The only one mad is you for obvious reasons, and your inflammatory, irrational response and reaction to anyone that disagrees or criticizes your behavior, mannerisms or 'contribution'.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Niko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I'm not bothering any more, Beth you are a stupid fucking cunt carried by gear and luck. Shitter and end to it.
I have serious internet issues at the moment, I get disconnected up to 20 times a day and most of those inside battlegrounds.... and of course I log on directly after, I either go help friends level or do some auction house controlling (which made me about 3000g since I started playing, one of the few things I can do inbetween queues).

Jub, Grave and Blondebush have been my main targets of focus and I have noticed you guys try to lock me down as well.. heh. We've had some good games though, shame the queues screw alliance down in favour of players. There's also that dwarf warrior, can't remember his name, full protection and always full optimistic going for our flag, him I've also tried to lock down midfield and try to discourage flagpicks.. but nope, he keeps tugging that flag around.

Fun bracket, decent community with exception of some few idiot hordes (+suckserzkatz).
Last edited by Niko on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player