40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Kraang » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

So Runa. I load in, see you and feel like well, now I gotta mark him lol.

Lived with 17hps btw. Thanks engineering!
Kraang
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Kraang wrote:So Runa. I load in, see you and feel like well, now I gotta mark him lol.

Lived with 17hps btw. Thanks engineering!

Double entrapment proc on that Frost Trap...

I wouldn't be able to persuade you not to mark me, right? : / Man I've grown complacent in the 3 days I haven't gone up against you... You're on point with those marks today.

EDIT: Oh you've got a macro for it now, don't you?!

Also, no you're not primary target anymore, Niko's succubus is. -_- Niko, if you're reading this, good fight we had in Tanaris... Wasted my sprint like and idiot, I thought a 5 point evi crit would be enough to seal the deal, but damn rocket boots + netomatic made you live, your succubus will suffer!

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:I'm sad how hard your Eviscerate hurts/hits me for, even with all my armor, and/or shield on. :\ Consistent 900+ crits or more.

Sazerac is the worst asshole though. Always scatter/trapping me, and leaving me perma CC'd for life (None of the Horde dispels EVER). Same with polymorphs from Symmetry or similar competent mages.

Imp Eviscerate :) I think my record is 1800+ on Dito with zerker, that was fun.

And yes you should've seen the chat on our side that day. Every 2nd line was "CC Beth."

Ashyx wrote:Heh heh, only joking! Good to see a decent rogue for once. 8-)

Flattery :P I'm okay I suppose, a lot of this is my gear/class talking. I'm relearning the ropes after 6 years of no WoW. Vanilla PvP trinket is still something to get used to :(
Last edited by Acetabularia on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ashyx » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Yeah it sucks when a hunter traps me and I can't do anything! :mrgreen:
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Acetabularia wrote:Also, no you're not primary target anymore, Niko's succubus is. -_- Niko, if you're reading this, good fight we had in Tanaris... Wasted my sprint like and idiot, I thought a 5 point evi crit would be enough to seal the deal, but damn rocket boots + netomatic made you live, your succubus will suffer!

Haha, yeah that was a quite close one. I love the honor, sorry babes.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Kraang » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Acetabularia wrote:Double entrapment proc on that Frost Trap...

I wouldn't be able to persuade you not to mark me, right? : / Man I've grown complacent in the 3 days I haven't gone up against you... You're on point with those marks today.

EDIT: Oh you've got a macro for it now, don't you?!

Also, no you're not primary target anymore, Niko's succubus is. -_- Niko, if you're reading this, good fight we had in Tanaris... Wasted my sprint like and idiot, I thought a 5 point evi crit would be enough to seal the deal, but damn rocket boots + netomatic made you live, your succubus will suffer!

No macro, would need too many macros for the stealthers.

I mean, I really just mark whoever is a stealther and is nearby, tbh. But if theres more than one, ill pick priority. Druid 1st, Jubita priority. Rogues next obviously, you and lud priority.

So, now lets talk about how I am being focused by everyone now. Discuss...

myslirpa... still havent solod me, came close once on horde roof, looks like FD eat wins out again. P.S. Not only did you attack me first outside our tunnel, get a full fear duration, and Death coil... AND get Sizergys death coil for help... you still couldnt kill me.... you died, and Runa then jumped on me with 10% health. G to the G my man.
Kraang
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Kraang wrote:Runa then jumped on me with 10% health. G to the G my man.

You floundered in front of me at 10% how can I refuse a gift like that?

Niko wrote:Haha, yeah that was a quite close one. I love the honor, sorry babes.

You'd have attacked me either way even if I was in my vanity gear, right? XD

Anyhow no luck with our team comp in BGs tonight, you've gone and made me add a few skeletons to UC instead. >:(

Edit: Okay... took a while for the guilt to sink in, feel free to focus me to death this weekend... I deserve it.
Last edited by Acetabularia on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:38 pm

I've added a few skeletons to Tanaris as well tongiht, amongst them that horrible L60 mage Binglan.
Idiets who don't know they're drowning. )
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Acetabularia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 am

http://puu.sh/jjzN0/195670e1bf.jpg

10/10 would spend 4g on fadeleaf again...
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:13 am

What a weak Eviscerate. On leather! Sadface.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Acetabularia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:54 am

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:What a weak Eviscerate. On leather! Sadface.

1 pointer only, his 5 pointer crit for 900. If I could land a gouge/blind on a rogue for once I could do something about that... I hope I'm just using up all my bad luck before this weekend.

Thanks for the practice Niko. I was surprised CS, BS, Vanish, CS, CB, evi was enough. Thanks for clipping me with the rain when I tried it a 2nd time, I'll have to look out for that. And teaching me that succubi don't give AF about being "incapacitated" I'll make sure to kick next time.
Also you might not want to go for the zerker buff in the beginning, you've become predictable ;)
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player