40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Ashyx » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:47 pm

Acetabularia wrote:
Ashyx wrote:No ones queuing for AB. :(

Sorry I had to secure my gold problem... burned through about 40g the last few days, not sure why I bother with fadeleaf since what feels like a quarter of my blinds miss -_-

Also not exactly keen on queuing without our regulars : /

I'll also be unavailable until later tonight, guesstimating 11 PM server time.

I'm also having a gold issue due to bugged talents and have to respec...

I'm down to 20g now ugh
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:10 pm

R9 is the cap at 49.

I'll be queuing up in a couple hours.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Skeptical » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:46 pm

AB WEEKEND! Hamslicer will be there, welcoming all gnomes.
Skeptical
Private
Private

by Ludovich88 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Yes i'm 49.

Not too sure why realmplayers isn't showing me higher.
Figured someone must of taged me by now but its not showing.
It's pretty strange since I'm always in IF by the bg masters.

Its funny you mention 1v1's cause some time I see two names that are posting on here fighting each other and I just start wondering weither I should help or its a 1v1 lol.

Keep the hype up guys ;)
- Ludovich Von Raven Hill
-Ludø
Gm of <Release the kraken>
Ludovich88
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:41 pm

Ludovich88 wrote:Niko, I really hope that succy is damn good looking for real cause her seduce is surely working on me haha.
I never realized before how casters rule this bracket. Locks mages and sp.
Hard hitting dots/spell + cc freaks a combat rogues nightmare.

I'm definetly contemplating a respec for proper cc break etc.

If I play tonight it'll be very late. Hoping for some nice AB.

Gg all.

Don't open with CS, ludo it doesn't work, well not unless you double CS for quick combo points into a 5 point evi crit, but that's a waste of vanish... Sap him, kill the succi (kick, don't gouge to interrupt) and then he's as easy as any other lock... Not that that is very easy since we lack cloak of skill to counter skillcoil xD but your stunlock is better than mine with swords... I wish I had some points in seal fate or vigor, BS is a terrible point builder without it : /

I'm Slowly relearning PvP, 40-49 is great practice, haha. Probably going to have to figure out how to kill beth, or warriors in general reliably and preferably without dying... Atm it's pretty much a cointoss.

The other class that'd be on the list would be mages, but I haven't had the chance to properly test my newer strategies yet. If they fail I might just have to FAP it : / or become engi scum.

Blackmammoth wrote:Good games all around lately, love the community, we need a bit more alliance to queue though. Also we need to start a Get Blackmammoth a Better Weapon fund, I'm swinging a wet newspaper out there sometimes.

I won't really be on this weekend but I hope the good games continue, have fun.

Yes and Rúna needs her enchants ;) but I'm broke... Someone donate me 4 greater eternal essences please! I need that +5 to 1shot clothies again, surely you warriors understand.

SkipToTheLew wrote:If you're not 49 yet you need to get it you and runa would add to the fights I look forward to in bg's. Also it's 1530 server time alliance ab weekend lets go. I'm not after easy 3-8 5 cap wins. Make us work for them

You! You, Tweedle and Beth! Heck it might have been Mammoth, its hard to tell if all of you are wearing wyrmspaulders when my screen is filled up with tauren in plate caving a poor elf's head whose existance can only be guessed at in between the mass of horns and fur in... Buy me dinner first!

Lucky for me I'm stuck on a train for another 2 hours at least, so I won't have to relive that scenario until then.
Last edited by Acetabularia on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Acetabularia wrote:
Ludovich88 wrote:Niko, I really hope that succy is damn good looking for real cause her seduce is surely working on me haha.
I never realized before how casters rule this bracket. Locks mages and sp.
Hard hitting dots/spell + cc freaks a combat rogues nightmare.

I'm definetly contemplating a respec for proper cc break etc.

If I play tonight it'll be very late. Hoping for some nice AB.

Gg all.

Don't open with CS, ludo it doesn't work, well not unless you double CS for quick combo points into a 5 point evi crit, but that's a waste of vanish... Sap him, kill the succi (kick, don't gouge to interrupt) and then he's as easy as any other lock... Not that that is very easy since we lack cloak of skill to counter skillcoil xD but your stunlock is better with swords... I wish I had some points in seal fate or vigor, BS is a terrible point builder without it : /

I'm Slowly relearning PvP, 40-49 is great practice, haha. Probably going to have to figure out how to kill beth, or warriors in general reliably and preferably without dying... Atm it's pretty much a cointoss.

The other class that'd be on the list would be mages, but I haven't had the chance to properly test my newer strategies yet. If they fail I might just have to FAP it : / or become engi scum.

Blackmammoth wrote:Good games all around lately, love the community, we need a bit more alliance to queue though. Also we need to start a Get Blackmammoth a Better Weapon fund, I'm swinging a wet newspaper out there sometimes.

I won't really be on this weekend but I hope the good games continue, have fun.

Yes and Rúna needs her enchants ;) but I'm broke... Someone donate me 4 greater eternal essences please! I need that +5 to 1shot clothies again, surely you warriors understand.

Bleed kite warrs in their charge dead zone so you can natural stealth and resume your stunlock/kill combo. Crippling + deadly/instant poison.

And I don't understand. I use crusader (although sometimes feels overrated that what I recall back then in this bracket).
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Acetabularia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:Bleed kite warrs in their charge dead zone so you can natural stealth and resume your stunlock/kill combo. Crippling + deadly/instant poison.

And I don't understand. I use crusader (although sometimes feels overrated that what I recall back then in this bracket).

Yea you're right, should try it a bit more, and hope I don't get imp hamstrung.

I'd use sader on my offhand maybe, I need the + dmg for ambush/backstabs, that's maybe 3 white hits in between and then I'm out of energy. I'd rather take the guaranteed damage over hoping for a lucky proc. Maybe ill get sader or 15 agi on my offhand if I can afford it.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ludovich88 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 pm

If i would roll dagger I wouldn't personally go with crusader.

+striking and agi off hand would seal the deal.

Pardon me if i'm wrong but I believe 15agi isn't out yet though.

Yeah bleeding those big bull is the best way.
- Ludovich Von Raven Hill
-Ludø
Gm of <Release the kraken>
Ludovich88
Private
Private

by Jubita » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:27 pm

need more allys! and wl fear is like a 20 sec stun <3
i think its last week for me on 49, but we did some funny games on this bracket.
sometimes i feel only thing u want is killing me :(
Jubita
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Yeah, +15 agi not till bwl. And would be surefire best for rogues/hunters.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player