Cancer/Empty Battleground Screenshot Thread

Re: Cancer/Empty Battleground Screenshot Thread

by smegyy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:08 am

Think I'll just join AB, allie pvp grind hard.
smegyy
Tester

by SupaflyIRL » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:14 pm

IF YOU SHIT ON OHHGEES THREAD I WILL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR

Vanilla (Laughing Skull) || Supafly (A), Mitarius (H)
WOTLK (Laughing Skull) || Colt (H), Rotfart (H), Inhaler (H)
Nostalrius || Supafly (A), Sandusky (A), Polysexual (H)
SupaflyIRL
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by chiledge » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:18 pm

So i tried playing 10 wsg's today which i all lost. I got total 19 honorable kills in those 10 games. 4 of those games were free wins for horde as you can see from my screenshots above.

So yea, why would anyone want to pvp here? Do the devs care?

http://oi62.tinypic.com/sauvz7.jpg

chiledge
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Cus making a new pve server is most important!

Carebears!
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ohhgee » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:14 pm

another week coming to an end and PvP still sucks.

its no joke that the current state of BG's is cancer, ranks mean nothing, and pvp is dying. but apparently Swørd thinks it's pretty funny.

The old system let PuGs have a fair game at least every 3 or 4 queues, the new system puts PuGs in empty games that are either guaranteed win or guaranteed loss.

The old system resulted in many close, exciting Premade V Premade games with PuG stomps in between, the new system produces ZERO Premade V Premade games, because every game is against a clock instead of players.

The old system awarded high ranks to players who tryharded their way into the top premades or put in insane hours solo queueing and carrying PuGs, the new system awards high ranks to anybody that can sit at their computer for 15 hours and press Enter Battle.

fix this shit before your server's pvp dies completely.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glasson » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 pm

I have a hard time feeling bad for someone in the guild that filled literally 90% of my BGs for the first month or two of me being 60.

Go get your marshal rape squad and fight back if you have such a problem with it.
Glasson
Grunt
Grunt

by Ohhgee » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Glasson wrote:I have a hard time feeling bad for someone in the guild that filled literally 90% of my BGs for the first month or two of me being 60.

Go get your marshal rape squad and fight back if you have such a problem with it.
During ranking/premading, my group and all previous groups associated with my guild simply queued together and accepted every game that popped, and won or tried our best to win whether it was a Premade or a PuG, and every game was filled with players.

Currently, the "premaders" on both factions are farming empty games all day, racing against a clock and nothing else.

Please tell me which of these scenarios you think is a more healthy PvP scene. These threads are all filled with people that care about PvP for one reason or another, my reason is because PvP is the primary reason I play this game and currently BG's simply aren't enjoyable whether you queue solo OR with a group. On that note, there's really no reason for personal attacks in this thread or any of the similar ones.
Last edited by Ohhgee on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jurary » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Ohhgee wrote:The old system let PuGs have a fair game at least every 3 or 4 queues, the new system puts PuGs in empty games that are either guaranteed win or guaranteed loss.

Gtfo

Ohhgee wrote:The old system resulted in many close, exciting Premade V Premade games with PuG stomps in between, the new system produces ZERO Premade V Premade games, because every game is against a clock instead of players.

If the old system resulted in close, premade vs premade games at ALL (which it didn't), it'd be 1 out of 3-4 games maximum according to my previous quote of your bullshit

Ohhgee wrote:The old system awarded high ranks to players who tryharded their way into the top premades or put in insane hours solo queueing and carrying PuGs, the new system awards high ranks to anybody that can sit at their computer for 15 hours and press Enter Battle.

yeahyeah blabla.

you're a fucking hypocrite and I'll keep telling you as long as you keep telling us about your completely delusional ideas how your ranking time was any different or harder than what's happening now. the system CHANGED because it was broken and giving out ranks to premades for free, and now that theyve changed it it's just as bad, which doesn't mean it was any more fair when you were ranking. you or anyone from your premade time wouldn't be carrying shit at all except sitting in empty/premadevspug bgs 20 hours a day.
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player