by Theloras » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Jurary wrote:MoM enhancement will rek anything

MoM Reck Bomb = dead anything
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by secondary » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:46 am

Any disorient effect (fear, scatter, sheep blah) will make you lose all your previously build up reck charges. So unless its bugged here a reckadin is really shitty. Twist and turn as much as you want, but thats the truth.

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/1069149.htm

My favorite part which most paladins seem to abuse.
CRIT SITTING WILL NOT GRANT YOU CHARGES IN PVE. Have fun in AV bro.
secondary
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ciceron » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 pm

God Tier:
Warlock
Warrior
Rogue

Top Tier:
Mage
Support Paladin
Shadow Priest
Resto Druid
Elemental Shaman

Mid Tier:
Hunter (Any variant)
Feral Druid
Resto Shaman

Shit Tier:
Ret paladin
Support Priest
Prot Warrior
Ciceron
Private
Private

by Theloras » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:31 pm

secondary wrote:Any disorient effect (fear, scatter, sheep blah) will make you lose all your previously build up reck charges. So unless its bugged here a reckadin is really shitty. Twist and turn as much as you want, but thats the truth.

Oh how I love schooling the stupid and the uninformed.

Lemme guess, next thing you are going to say is that Seal Twisting wasn't possible in Vanilla either for Paladins...

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2353

You have to take that Blue Post with a grain of salt as we have video from retail Vanilla showing the exact opposite as far as being able to gain charges from an NPC by using either a /sit macro or repeatedly pressing X:

How to be a Gankadin
Uploaded on Aug 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuPEzEoexLI

Personally, I was never Reck spec back on retail Vanilla so I can't say from personal experience how it was - I was deep Ret as it was actually working properly but since Ret spec is deeply flawed on every private server I've been on (not a slight to the Nost dev btw it's just the reality of the open source emulated code being bugged out of the gate), Reck spec for PvP is the way to go IMHO.

More information/proof about Reckoning and pressing X or using a /sit macro from the August, 2005:

The sitting Paladin bomb!
Araxes has discovered a really, really fun thing to do if you're using the Reckoning-bomb spec. He discovered that when you press X and sit you automatically get a critical hit on you. Hence a trick would be to just sit in battle to store up on Reckoning attacks. Sounds insane? It is!

http://paladinsucks.blogspot.mk/2005_08_01_archive.html
Last edited by Theloras on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Ciceron wrote:God Tier:
Warlock
Warrior
Rogue

Top Tier:
Mage
Support Paladin
Shadow Priest
Resto Druid
Elemental Shaman

Mid Tier:
Hunter (Any variant)
Feral Druid
Resto Shaman

Shit Tier:
Ret paladin
Support Priest
Prot Warrior

^^^lawl^^^
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Dusch » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Warlocks & ele shamans & rogues get way too godlike with naxx patch in average enviorment pvp

but otherwise in skillcap situation , everything is kinda equal)
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by jersak » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 pm

I dont know why i still insist in obtaining useful information in these forums. Ten pages and like 5 useful replies...
jersak
Tester

by Theloras » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:14 pm

jersak wrote:I dont know why i still insist in obtaining useful information in these forums. Ten pages and like 5 useful replies...

You keep coming back to bear witness to the stimulating debates and conversations that I promote in others!
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:34 pm

secondary wrote:Any disorient effect (fear, scatter, sheep blah) will make you lose all your previously build up reck charges. So unless its bugged here a reckadin is really shitty. Twist and turn as much as you want, but thats the truth.

Master of Group PvP: Why do they want you?
A paladin is hugely powerful in group PvP due to its unpredictability and ability to combat heal. Remember that your presence in the group should be increasing everyone’s survivability, and not just your own. Your heals are slow, but powerful, and your Blessings are cheap and powerful. Save Blessing of Protection for a teammate and remember that a rogue or mage is going to deal more damage then you can, so keep them alive to increase your group’s overall DPS. When a paladin charges an enemy player, it’s difficult to predict what will happen. Is he going to dump a Reckoning bomb? Will he get a double-crit Seal of Command proc? Is his whack going to deal negligible damage? It’s never certain, but it is very disruptive. Heal until you get Horde agro then fight until they forget about you or you die and you’ll be a group PvP giant. If you can heal and melee at the same time, all the better.

Remember that the spell Blessing of Sacrifice actually deals damage to you, so any kind of crowd-control spell that breaks when you take damage will break when you take blessing of sacrifice damage. This is a hugely powerful pvp tool… it can effectively make you immune to seduce, sheep, sap, gouge, scattershot, hunter traps, intimidating shout cower, repentance, blind, and any other kind of incapacitate. It also increases your ability to break out of spells like Fear and various roots.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player