Re: Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by Imbaslap » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 am

that is one ugly human female...
the new models are so ew..
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Codeine » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Just want to let you all know you dont need a macro on nost to double trinket. Cheers.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dreez » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Codeine wrote:Just want to let you all know you dont need a macro on nost to double trinket. Cheers.

still not allowed
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Codeine » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:19 am

If its not allowed than it shouldn't allow me to do it just by clicking my trinkets one at a time. But it does.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:26 am

Codeine wrote:If its not allowed than it shouldn't allow me to do it just by clicking my trinkets one at a time. But it does.

The that's a bug and using double trinkets could lead to your account being banned for bug abuse.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Codeine » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:24 am

Have the GM's stated this?
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:22 am

Codeine wrote:Have the GM's stated this?

Re: Warlock Gear List (Updated for ZG)
by Nano » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:01 am
"Just as a warning, we do not allow the use of macros to use items that are intended to be on the same cooldown. The design intention is that you couldn't use both trinkets at the same time and that is our approach - even if you could technically use both trinkets through exploiting the server latency."
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... on#p198817
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
Theloras wrote:
xwraith wrote:What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

I've heard warlocks, spriests, and mages are all very good, for example.

Those are all powerful yes, but a Reck Paladin with Naxx Grand crusader or Avenger Armour and a Naxx 2hander will 1shot each of them - I should know cause I have :)

you have to be an autistic mongo like this guy to actually believe you will kill any decent players with a ret pala, much less on naxx gear level.

you will never have reckoning stacks vs these classes in a 1v1 situation, much less touch a single warlock / mage to actually one shot them if you had them.

I guess this autistic guy has never heard of "restorative potion"

More like "no mage or warlock can even touch you"

I bet this guy has never heard of the anti purge, level 1 scroll + level 1 no gcd scrap/noggin + my spells

I can spam 3 spells in 1 button like this. You have no chance of purging my spells. That's what I want, you to waste mana. Call it a tactic.

I bet this guy has never heard of frost oil + proc spells, more like "no kiter can kite you"

I bet this guy has never heard of the amaterasu/infinite reck loop vs a rogue and says a rogue has a 50% win
"Ramstein's Lightning Bolts + bubble > vanish/ 2nd duel - Insignia of the alliance stun"

Yeah sure a naked geared mage would beat a bad geared paladin, but give the paladin Vanilla resilience equal to 1500 resilience in TBC/Wotlk. The mage would crit 500. And also, I have watced many many duels and recorded them in videos of bad geared mages with 300 spell damage dueling paladins and they have CRITTED almost 80% of the time in the first 10 seconds. The only reason why the paladin is shit is because

A) The paladin is specced seal of command when he has low ass crit in bis gear r10 Lieutenant Commander gear on totaling a shit 20-30% crit. If you play seal of command. You wont start seeing a 70% win chance of seeing a 1200 melee crit + 1500 seal of command crit until you actually hit 45% crit chance unbuffed. You can reach 65% crit if you are buffed with a Rallying cry and Songflower serenade without including the 3% feral talent of your healbot. The best gloves and pants for a ret paladin/reck soc paladin are infact LEATHER ARMOR. the 3% crit pants and 2% crit gloves. Judgement of command and seal of command are affected by melee crit.

B) The paladin has no Resilience. Resilience in vanilla is by far the most overpowered resilience. I have played tbc and wotlk so I know. Instead of reducing the chance of crit by 10% when everyone has 40% and reducing the crit damage by 20%. Lets just make all spell damage do 75% less
Petrified scarab doesn't reduce as you remove it. Thus you keep 100 resistance for 1 minute and can add loathebs reflection, making 113 resistance for 1 minute with 1 trinket. This combined with a tier 2 paladin 153 resistance, combined with enchants ~ 200 resistance, combined with your aura and juju's 270 (resistance/ fire being the highest)

C) The paladin has low spell damage and damage scaling enchants/trinkets. Shadow oil, lifestealing, servo arm, any 1 hands like ebond hand or that proc a lot, spell damage shield, 600 spell damage with a flask. Your tier 2 is already equivalent to 500 spell damage. The extra judgement it provides can do 400-500 damage every 8 seconds. Without any "use trinkets"
Meaning with a double trinket, your judgements would hit 700/600 = 1300 damage from judgements alone every 8 seconds.

Ditch seal of command if you don't have enormous amounts of melee crit. Go spell damage SOR with shadow oil, lifestealing, haste and use servo arm. I guarantee you will outdps any 2 hand.

That's right.. Now you have a 65% spell damage reduction paladin that is hitting without a magic resistance potion assuming if it stacks while at the same time doing 2600 damage in 8 seconds from 2 judgements. 1 reckoning bomb can proc all the shadow oils etc. Multibox and leave a hunters pet on horde to chase your paladin in warsong and feed infinite reckbombs. See how overpoweredly exploitable this is? And its no exploit. This means infinite redoubt + holy shield + 5% block trinket and 2% block on a shield and youll have 80% block nearly 100% of the time. You also have blessing of freedom as your only blessing you use for 16 seconds/ 20 seconds of the time meaning you cant be kited. Any shaman wasting his mana trying to purge you is instantly countered with my anti purge trick form above. Meaning, you are now immortal to all ccs except stuns and with restorative potion you can remove fears. You can also avoid being hit by melee. You can use cats eye elixir and cats eye goggles while in a group with a warlocks fel hunter. Or, do my most overpowered combo ever. Get a warlock on horde to curse of recklessness you, you don't need restorative potion, your immune to fear and you are immune to stuns for 30 seconds with a free action potion. Perception with the elixir/goggles after your potion wastes, you can anticipate any rogue and stun. Now youre up to the 1 min cd mark. Your free action potion has a 1 min cd and you haven't used a bubble.10 seconds pass walking until your hit. You use a bubble. Free action potion is now on a 38 second cd. Looks like your immortal to anything but stuns I guess as a paladin... for that time period but Im sure that myth of the corrupted ashbringer being able to wipe out all rogue stuns isn't a myth after all. If that's the case, a switch from out of combat to that sword and then switch back to servo arm and shield would prove immortality. Im sure if a paladin is buffed with 600 spell damage gear they can reach 315 resistance with a specific potion.

A casters only chance is to use spell pen gear but that is useless as I can remove my tier 2 by sacrificing judgement damage, since at this point a pet is feeding me reckbomb, I can do enormous damage anyway.
I can put on spell damage gear with even higher resist then tier 2. This would drop my armor from 9k to 7k sadly with a shield HOWEVER. I cannot be hit with an 80% block. I could increase my 80% block to 95% block using block rings and capes but this effects damage. However that wouldn't harm me.... I have a pet feeding me infinite reckoning. Im sure my damage would still 1 shot any 5k player.

AT this point, enormous block > melee
Enormous damage from reckoning bomb/multiboxed horde warlock pet feeding
Immunity to fear from curse of recklessness
Immunity to rogue stuns from Corrupted ashbringer/switching at the cooldown period
Immunity from rogue stuns/gouges using cats eye elixir/goggles to see rogues miles away + perception to buy time
Immunity from rogue stuns using Free action potion when using 1 hand and shield to block
Immunity from All poly, traps gouges etc from warlocks pet.
Using frost oil/ iron grenade/ stygian buckler to stop kiting
Immunity from kiting with blessing of freedom and immunity from purge using the rank 1 scrap tactic

The only chance you have is to hit him from behind but that doesn't work on a good player who has experience in keep 5 people infront of him and cant be stunned. The only downside is to let the pet hit him while they cant but there are ways to fix that.

Btw if your warlock crits 7k, at this point it does 1750 crit... When you give a reckoning paladin a chance to do this he can take a whole battleground of 8 players with him like a kamikaze bomber if he has a blessing of sacrifice 52% silence immune healbot/druid priest etc. Probably a healbot like a druid with enormous health that is built to survive. If your paladin is not doing 5k damage every 3 seconds being hit 2-3 times. Your doing it wrong.

Thanks for the motivation so

F**K you
Last edited by shamwow on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
Theloras wrote:
xwraith wrote:What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

I've heard warlocks, spriests, and mages are all very good, for example.

Those are all powerful yes, but a Reck Paladin with Naxx Grand crusader or Avenger Armour and a Naxx 2hander will 1shot each of them - I should know cause I have :)

you have to be an autistic mongo like this guy to actually believe you will kill any decent players with a ret pala, much less on naxx gear level.

you will never have reckoning stacks vs these classes in a 1v1 situation, much less touch a single warlock / mage to actually one shot them if you had them.

Youd have to be a dumb carrot headed Whipper Root Tuber to think mages don't crit. Mages and warlocks give more crits then a paladin dueling my paladin in a fight. You must be talking about priests who never dps in raids like warlocks and mages and never get to get enormous spell crit to roll on pve dps gear.

Mages crit more then paladins. That's whats funny. Paladins hit the shield and with only r10 at 15% crit a mage has more crit then them. Even a warlock can be defeated easily. In a battleground, the pet is ALWAYS attacking for reckoning bombs. In a duel the pet can be commanded not to melee but think about it. What is the role of a warlock in a raid. To do more damage. They would spec the exact same spell crit as mages. They would also ALWAYS crit. The only class I have noticed that doesn't do as much critting as a mage or warlock is a priest. YES, I agree a priest is more effective, because their gear is not so dpsful in raiding.

HAH? SEE. But now you do realize that this paladin can do 2000-2600 judgements and 1 shot a priest in a 6 second stun. Insignia anyone? Sure.... but with my 35 second cooldown you cant hope to win. MY bubble takes up 12 seconds on that turn before your second duel occurs with zero insignias. Meaning I can stun you for 2 duels. You are left with a cooldown of my stun at a mere 15 seconds in a duel. Its because by the time it takes you to put me on 20% hp with my resists, I would of taken many many seconds before I used the bubble. If you used insignia in warsong however, I wouldn't wait there stalling for your friends to arrive, I would use a 30 second sleep on you. If youre undead I would use a special tactic which FORCES you to waste will of the forsaken for me to 1 shot you. You are now left with a 15 second stun cd in a duel however in a duel I could of used magic dust the entire time. That's right, human paladin vs alliance priest = magic dust on their insignia and repeat the stun 1 shot. Lets assume I don't have magic dust. Iron grenade and run around, my stun is now on 10 seconds. I spam cleanse and heal at this point since I have won. Your priest cant insignia this stun. If you decide to use free action potion, I will just magic dust it.

Therefore the ONLY classes that wouldn't give a single reckoning charge in under 15 seconds which is guaranteed for a 1 shot. Yep.. If you cant do 5k damage with 1 reckoning charge then sorry. You shouldn't be complaining. They can do up to 8k with 1 reckoning charge.

Goblin sapper charge/ crystal charge = 700 (instant cast)
Shadow oil or Life stealing or servo arm/ ebon hand proc (any one can proc~ 15% chance each) = 400 (one)
Melee x 2 (servo arm hits 200 on 3k armor, 300 on cloth) 300 x 2 = 600
Seal x 2 = Seal 400 x 2 = 800
Hammer of justice extra melee hits - Melee x 2 / Seal x 2 = 1400
Judgement x 4 in 8 seconds (T2 judgement + regular judgement x 2) = 2400 (without flask or sotc)
Hammer of justice (6 second stun)
Consecration = 1000 damage easily with double trinket
Double trinket
Blazefury medallion 100 x 4 = 400

= 7700 damage ( from 1 weapon enchant/proc when you have 3 of them)
= 8700 damage (if servo arm procs once, shadow oil procs, lifestealing procs in the 4 swings)

A reckoning paladins weakness = priests and shit geared players with no crit chance

Mages and warlocks and hunters/ rogues and warriors and shamans all have high crit chance.

With all of that you should be lucky not to do 8k damage and be able to 1 shot a t3 warrior. YES or GTFO

Conclusion: Priests don't give much reckoning charges/crits but are PISS easy to stun 1 shot then a mage or warlock.

A warlock is easy when the paladin uses iron grenade to set up a 1 shot stun with either servo arm and skull of impending doom to make sure he isn't caught by any charm/ restorative potion for both charm and fear with purge tactics or a shield stun 1 shot/ shadow reflect stun 1 shot for each duel. First duel, bubble stun 1 shot. Second duel shadow reflect 1 shot. 3 rd duel. However this isn't needed. You can simply range stun the warlock and get close enough with shadowreflect > charm or impending doom > charm.
1 shot the warlock with the burst above. If you think the warlock is going to purge your stun using a felhunter. Use a magic dust on the fel hunter and 1 shot the warlock every time. The warlock should have a 0% chance. Just like the priest. The priest will use insignia and you can use the method shown above. There is a way to force an undead priest to waste Wotf with an under 5 minute item. I will find where I wrote that.

Moral:

This means that a mage is the hardest class to beat for a paladin as the mage may give you reckoning bombs to crit and 1 shot him, but thanks to the polymorph unlike fear which can be evaded and charm which can be impending of doomed, polymorph is very restorative potion dependant since if you bubble it he can just iceblock, if you skull of impending doom it, he will iceblock and you will get no where but put into another polymorph. The mage is very Resistance dependant compared to the others since they cant be stun 1 shotted like a warlock/priest. I don't mean 1 shotted with reckoning bomb. I mean 1 shotted in a stun. A mage cannot be especially when they use blinks and double iceblock. Everyone is idiotic and thinks the class that doesn't give you reckoning bomb is harder to defeat.

Oh how wrong they are. Its all about who can counter who with every spell. Not who can stop me from gaining only charges. Even though priests don't grant crits for charges, they are far easier to 1 shot and stunlock then a mage. They are 100 times easier if you have that gear. If a priest or warlock uses free action, a magic dust destroys free action potion unless you have wotf. Doesn't matter though, since a specific item can force wotf to be wasted.

A mage can always counter the bomb by iceblocking. The mage can always hit you. You wont let the mage hit you with fireball as you are in his face with the stun and iron grenade and restorative potion but he can always use fireblast. This means beating a mage is harder because its very resistant needed. You don't need resistance to beat a warlock or priest because they cant escape the stun and can escape their ccs with the above methods.

Versus a mage if you aren't spamming freedom on your paladin the entire duel you deserve to lose.
It lasts 16 seconds and is reusable in 4 seconds for another 16 seconds. In that time if the mage is saving his frost nova silence for that, you can use dark runes or sapper charge and since you have high resis you take no damage while it should break, Good job mage.

In order to easily beat a mage, you have to either burst him down using a restorative potion with high spell damage/ resistance if he is an iceblock mage. OR lets say the duel starts which this is what happens 90% of the time versus a geared mage.

The mage crits you with either any spell in the first 10 seconds. 1 charge.

Here is your que with that gear. Don't 1 shot the mage using 2 or 4 charges.... WTF? 4 charges is enough to take down an elephant. You can destroy a level 70 druid tank with 15k hp with the berserker buff you lunatic.

Scenario 1: Bis Frost Mage has 4k hp and both shields (600+800/ 1400 absorb) 5.4k damage needed

Get the mage to crit you once, you have 280 fire resistance/ 310 with sulfuras/ 400 spell damage + servo arm + tier 2 with juju resists, (pre use petrified scarab before duel starts, switch to a spell damage trinket) use restorative potion(cheap ass anti cc potion, if your not using a potion that costs silver to remove poly then youre an idiot so what if its a potion, its as cheap as my nickel), then use judgement in the first 8 seconds- Mage is on 3k hp, get crit, iron grenade the mage, mage blinks, stun the mage and stand In his face. Mage uses iceblock to prevent your "1 bomb with hammer of justice" Mage uses blink, you use magic dust after his iceblock, he will waste the second iceblock. You finish him off with goblin mortar since his second iceblock and your goblin mortar are both 10 min cds. You will be able to 1 shot him.
Last edited by shamwow on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am, edited 23 times in total.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player