Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

Re: Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:31 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Theoloras you have reckbomb competition!
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Colezz » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:35 am

shamwow wrote:
I guess this autistic guy has never heard of "restorative potion"

More like "no mage or warlock can even touch you"

I bet this guy has never heard of the anti purge, level 1 scroll + level 1 no gcd scrap/noggin + my spells

I can spam 3 spells in 1 button like this. You have no chance of purging my spells. That's what I want, you to waste mana. Call it a tactic.

I bet this guy has never heard of frost oil + proc spells, more like "no kiter can kite you"

I bet this guy has never heard of the amaterasu/infinite reck loop vs a rogue and says a rogue has a 50% win
"Ramstein's Lightning Bolts + bubble > vanish/ 2nd duel - Insignia of the alliance stun"

Yeah sure a naked geared mage would beat a paladin, but give the paladin Vanilla resilience equal to 1500 resilience in TBC/Wotlk. The mage would crit 500. And also, I have watced many many duels and recorded them in videos of bad geared mages with 300 spell damage dueling paladins and they have CRITTED almost 80% of the time in the first 10 seconds. The only reason why the paladin is shit is because

A) The paladin is specced seal of command when he has low ass crit in bis gear r10 Lieutenant Commander gear on totaling a shit 20-30% crit. If you play seal of command. You wont start seeing a 70% win chance of seeing a 1200 melee crit + 1500 seal of command crit until you actually hit 45% crit chance unbuffed. You can reach 65% crit if you are buffed with a Rallying cry and Songflower serenade without including the 3% feral talent of your healbot. The best gloves and pants for a ret paladin/reck soc paladin are infact LEATHER ARMOR. the 3% crit pants and 2% crit gloves.

B) The paladin has no Resilience. Resilience in vanilla is by far the most overpowered resilience. I have played tbc and wotlk so I know. Instead of reducing the chance of crit by 10% when everyone has 40% and reducing the crit damage by 20%. Lets just make all spell damage do 75% less
Petrified scarab doesn't reduce as you remove it. Thus you keep 100 resistance for 1 minute and can add loathebs reflection, making 113 resistance for 1 minute with 1 trinket. This combined with a tier 2 paladin 153 resistance, combined with enchants ~ 200 resistance, combined with your aura and juju's 270 (resistance/ fire being the highest)

C) The paladin has low spell damage and damage scaling enchants/trinkets. Shadow oil, lifestealing, servo arm, any 1 hands like ebond hand or that proc a lot, spell damage shield, 600 spell damage with a flask. Your tier 2 is already equivalent to 500 spell damage. The extra judgement it provides can do 400-500 damage every 8 seconds. Without any "use trinkets"
Meaning with a double trinket, your judgements would hit 700/600 = 1300 damage from judgements alone every 8 seconds.

Ditch seal of command if you don't have enormous amounts of melee crit. Go spell damage SOR with shadow oil, lifestealing, haste and use servo arm. I guarantee you will outdps any 2 hand.

That's right.. Now you have a 65% spell damage reduction paladin that is hitting without a magic resistance potion assuming if it stacks while at the same time doing 2600 damage in 8 seconds from 2 judgements. 1 reckoning bomb can proc all the shadow oils etc. Multibox and leave a hunters pet on horde to chase your paladin in warsong and feed infinite reckbombs. See how overpoweredly exploitable this is? And its no exploit. This means infinite redoubt + holy shield + 5% block trinket and 2% block on a shield and youll have 80% block nearly 100% of the time. You also have blessing of freedom as your only blessing you use for 16 seconds/ 20 seconds of the time meaning you cant be kited. Any shaman wasting his mana trying to purge you is instantly countered with my anti purge trick form above. Meaning, you are now immortal to all ccs except stuns and with restorative potion you can remove fears. You can also avoid being hit by melee. You can use cats eye elixir and cats eye goggles while in a group with a warlocks fel hunter. Or, do my most overpowered combo ever. Get a warlock on horde to curse of recklessness you, you don't need restorative potion, your immune to fear and you are immune to stuns for 30 seconds with a free action potion. Perception with the elixir/goggles after your potion wastes, you can anticipate any rogue and stun. Now youre up to the 1 min cd mark. Your free action potion has a 1 min cd and you haven't used a bubble.10 seconds pass walking until your hit. You use a bubble. Free action potion is now on a 38 second cd. Looks like your immortal to anything but stuns I guess as a paladin... for that time period but Im sure that myth of the corrupted ashbringer being able to wipe out all rogue stuns isn't a myth after all. If that's the case, a switch from out of combat to that sword and then switch back to servo arm and shield would prove immortality. Im sure if a paladin is buffed with 600 spell damage gear they can reach 315 resistance with a specific potion.

A casters only chance is to use spell pen gear but that is useless as I can remove my tier 2 by sacrificing judgement damage, since at this point a pet is feeding me reckbomb, I can do enormous damage anyway.
I can put on spell damage gear with even higher resist then tier 2. This would drop my armor from 9k to 7k sadly with a shield HOWEVER. I cannot be hit with an 80% block. I could increase my 80% block to 95% block using block rings and capes but this effects damage. However that wouldn't harm me.... I have a pet feeding me infinite reckoning. Im sure my damage would still 1 shot any 5k player.

AT this point, enormous block > melee
Enormous damage from reckoning bomb/multiboxed horde warlock pet feeding
Immunity to fear from curse of recklessness
Immunity to rogue stuns from Corrupted ashbringer/switching at the cooldown period
Immunity from rogue stuns/gouges using cats eye elixir/goggles to see rogues miles away + perception to buy time
Immunity from rogue stuns using Free action potion when using 1 hand and shield to block
Immunity from All poly, traps gouges etc from warlocks pet.
Using frost oil/ iron grenade/ stygian buckler to stop kiting
Immunity from kiting with blessing of freedom and immunity from purge using the rank 1 scrap tactic

The only chance you have is to hit him from behind but that doesn't work on a good player who has experience in keep 5 people infront of him and cant be stunned. The only downside is to let the pet hit him while they cant but there are ways to fix that.

Btw if your warlock crits 7k, at this point it does 1750 crit... When you give a reckoning paladin a chance to do this he can take a whole battleground of 8 players with him like a kamikaze bomber if he has a blessing of sacrifice 52% silence immune healbot/druid priest etc. Probably a healbot like a druid with enormous health that is built to survive. If your paladin is not doing 5k damage every 3 seconds being hit 2-3 times. Your doing it wrong.

Thanks for the motivation so

F**K you

Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:48 am

Says Colazz the autumn seasoned queer
Last edited by shamwow on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceen2 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:09 am

shamwow wrote:

I bet this guy has never heard of the anti purge, level 1 scroll + level 1 no gcd scrap/noggin + my spells

I can spam 3 spells in 1 button like this. You have no chance of purging my spells. That's what I want, you to waste mana. Call it a tactic.

I bet this guy has never heard of frost oil + proc spells, more like "no kiter can kite you"

I bet this guy has never heard of the amaterasu/infinite reck loop vs a rogue and says a rogue has a 50% win
"Ramstein's Lightning Bolts + bubble > vanish/ 2nd duel - Insignia of the alliance stun"

Yeah sure a naked geared mage would beat a bad geared paladin, but give the paladin Vanilla resilience equal to 1500 resilience in TBC/Wotlk. The mage would crit 500. And also, I have watced many many duels and recorded them in videos of bad geared mages with 300 spell damage dueling paladins and they have CRITTED almost 80% of the time in the first 10 seconds. The only reason why the paladin is shit is because

A) The paladin is specced seal of command when he has low ass crit in bis gear r10 Lieutenant Commander gear on totaling a shit 20-30% crit. If you play seal of command. You wont start seeing a 70% win chance of seeing a 1200 melee crit + 1500 seal of command crit until you actually hit 45% crit chance unbuffed. You can reach 65% crit if you are buffed with a Rallying cry and Songflower serenade without including the 3% feral talent of your healbot. The best gloves and pants for a ret paladin/reck soc paladin are infact LEATHER ARMOR. the 3% crit pants and 2% crit gloves. Judgement of command and seal of command are affected by melee crit.

B) The paladin has no Resilience. Resilience in vanilla is by far the most overpowered resilience. I have played tbc and wotlk so I know. Instead of reducing the chance of crit by 10% when everyone has 40% and reducing the crit damage by 20%. Lets just make all spell damage do 75% less
Petrified scarab doesn't reduce as you remove it. Thus you keep 100 resistance for 1 minute and can add loathebs reflection, making 113 resistance for 1 minute with 1 trinket. This combined with a tier 2 paladin 153 resistance, combined with enchants ~ 200 resistance, combined with your aura and juju's 270 (resistance/ fire being the highest)

C) The paladin has low spell damage and damage scaling enchants/trinkets. Shadow oil, lifestealing, servo arm, any 1 hands like ebond hand or that proc a lot, spell damage shield, 600 spell damage with a flask. Your tier 2 is already equivalent to 500 spell damage. The extra judgement it provides can do 400-500 damage every 8 seconds. Without any "use trinkets"
Meaning with a double trinket, your judgements would hit 700/600 = 1300 damage from judgements alone every 8 seconds.

Ditch seal of command if you don't have enormous amounts of melee crit. Go spell damage SOR with shadow oil, lifestealing, haste and use servo arm. I guarantee you will outdps any 2 hand.

That's right.. Now you have a 65% spell damage reduction paladin that is hitting without a magic resistance potion assuming if it stacks while at the same time doing 2600 damage in 8 seconds from 2 judgements. 1 reckoning bomb can proc all the shadow oils etc. Multibox and leave a hunters pet on horde to chase your paladin in warsong and feed infinite reckbombs. See how overpoweredly exploitable this is? And its no exploit. This means infinite redoubt + holy shield + 5% block trinket and 2% block on a shield and youll have 80% block nearly 100% of the time. You also have blessing of freedom as your only blessing you use for 16 seconds/ 20 seconds of the time meaning you cant be kited. Any shaman wasting his mana trying to purge you is instantly countered with my anti purge trick form above. Meaning, you are now immortal to all ccs except stuns and with restorative potion you can remove fears. You can also avoid being hit by melee. You can use cats eye elixir and cats eye goggles while in a group with a warlocks fel hunter. Or, do my most overpowered combo ever. Get a warlock on horde to curse of recklessness you, you don't need restorative potion, your immune to fear and you are immune to stuns for 30 seconds with a free action potion. Perception with the elixir/goggles after your potion wastes, you can anticipate any rogue and stun. Now youre up to the 1 min cd mark. Your free action potion has a 1 min cd and you haven't used a bubble.10 seconds pass walking until your hit. You use a bubble. Free action potion is now on a 38 second cd. Looks like your immortal to anything but stuns I guess as a paladin... for that time period but Im sure that myth of the corrupted ashbringer being able to wipe out all rogue stuns isn't a myth after all. If that's the case, a switch from out of combat to that sword and then switch back to servo arm and shield would prove immortality. Im sure if a paladin is buffed with 600 spell damage gear they can reach 315 resistance with a specific potion.

A casters only chance is to use spell pen gear but that is useless as I can remove my tier 2 by sacrificing judgement damage, since at this point a pet is feeding me reckbomb, I can do enormous damage anyway.
I can put on spell damage gear with even higher resist then tier 2. This would drop my armor from 9k to 7k sadly with a shield HOWEVER. I cannot be hit with an 80% block. I could increase my 80% block to 95% block using block rings and capes but this effects damage. However that wouldn't harm me.... I have a pet feeding me infinite reckoning. Im sure my damage would still 1 shot any 5k player.

Immunity to rogue stuns from Corrupted ashbringer/switching at the cooldown period
Immunity from rogue stuns/gouges using cats eye elixir/goggles to see rogues miles away + perception to buy time
Immunity from rogue stuns using Free action potion when using 1 hand and shield to block
Immunity from kiting with blessing of freedom and immunity from purge using the rank 1 scrap tactic

The only chance you have is to hit him from behind but that doesn't work on a good player who has experience in keep 5 people infront of him and cant be stunned. The only downside is to let the pet hit him while they cant but there are ways to fix that.

Btw if your warlock crits 7k, at this point it does 1750 crit... When you give a reckoning paladin a chance to do this he can take a whole battleground of 8 players with him like a kamikaze bomber if he has a blessing of sacrifice 52% silence immune healbot/druid priest etc. Probably a healbot like a druid with enormous health that is built to survive. If your paladin is not doing 5k damage every 3 seconds being hit 2-3 times. Your doing it wrong.

F**K you

No just NO
Do yourself a favour, go outdoors and reroll to a PvP class like holy paladin :idea:
Writing a wall of text doesnt make you a better player :lol:
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:51 am

ceen2 wrote:
shamwow wrote:

Yeah sure a naked geared mage would beat a bad geared paladin, but give the paladin Vanilla resilience equal to 1500 resilience in TBC/Wotlk. The mage would crit 500. And also, I have watced many many duels and recorded them in videos of bad geared mages with 300 spell damage dueling paladins and they have CRITTED almost 80% of the time in the first 10 seconds. The only reason why the paladin is shit is because

A) The paladin is specced seal of command when he has low ass crit in bis gear r10 Lieutenant Commander gear on totaling a shit 20-30% crit. If you play seal of command. You wont start seeing a 70% win chance of seeing a 1200 melee crit + 1500 seal of command crit until you actually hit 45% crit chance unbuffed. You can reach 65% crit if you are buffed with a Rallying cry and Songflower serenade without including the 3% feral talent of your healbot. The best gloves and pants for a ret paladin/reck soc paladin are infact LEATHER ARMOR. the 3% crit pants and 2% crit gloves. Judgement of command and seal of command are affected by melee crit.

F**K you

No just NO
Do yourself a favour, go outdoors and reroll to a PvP class like holy paladin :idea:
Writing a wall of text doesnt make you a better player :lol:

Yes just YES. Do yourselves a favour and reroll reckoning to help us do 4k dps in raids for Kelthuzad so we can all get our Might of menethils in September. Stop doing things the hard way. There are easier ways to beat bosses. Yeah lets just all do the most retardedest thing ever and lose the one spec that can actually help us pull off 4k dps so we all don't finish the 40 man raid 5 years later instead of take advantage of THIS actual spell with infinite pve reckoning from 12k hp mobs that hit 50-100 in naxx, imps in mc, scorpions/scarabs in aq20/40, whelps in ony/bwl.

You do realize that if we had 30 players out of the 40 in the raid as reckoning bomb paladins and they did that strategy moron, we could kill a 1.5 million health boss in exactly 33 seconds. :idea:

All you really need is Tier 2, spell damage gear, shadow oil (frost oil is for kiters but shadow is better), lifestealing, a 1 hand like servo arm or ebond hand, spell damage shield/force reactive disk/stygian buckler/ skull of impending doom, fiery plate gauntlets, blazefury medallion, The Restrained Essence of Sapphiron, ZHC, neltharion's tear, Heart of Wyrmthalak, Darkmoon card: Maelstrom (if it procs) and that's it.

Thanks to your usual oldschool strategy, we are stuck fighting him for almost 10 minutes and a possible wipe from a boss ability. If you were a superhero, I wouldn't trust the fate of the planet to you.

Nope but writing a wall of text that has non bullshit like yours > your sentence
Nope but writing a wall of text does make me a better qq hearer. :lol:

You really need to listen to what this guy says and listen carefully.

https://youtu.be/GiVs3idttWI
Last edited by shamwow on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:48 pm

smilkovpetko wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D

This video is specifically what I picture an alliance horde hating paladin bomber to be exactly like. A reckoning bomber on no ones side, who can kill 20 deathknights who eventually lurks up in stormwind keep causing this much panic to Bolvar Fordragon and his men, and the city of Stormwind. They are faced with an infinite pre nerf reckoning bomber with powers more destructive then that of the lich king. His previous form which he had exploited to gain infinite bombs. The dangers of this dark sided sith of a paladin is extreme and he was once pure, but had a change of heart, no longer using the light in a good way, he becomes unholy. One cannot control or understand the powers of this bomb as it has darkened him. They enter the elevator trying to stop him... Two of alliances finest champions, or does his bomb stop them... He forces one of them to jump by closing the distance and unable to kite the mad bomber. Will he take the whole floor of stormwind citizens with him? Youll find out....

https://youtu.be/q2HQw9PRiyo

"1:40 The bottomless sinners music plays...."

So now you know what I imagine. I take the word bomb very literally.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 pm

shamwow u are literally the most mongoloid failed abortion on this forum, why did u 3 mentally ill manchilds decide to come to my pvp forums and spread ur garbage reckoning best pve spec (Srs ur so retarded if i couldnt laugh at u ppl i'd die with disgusT) on yet another thread on the PVP FORUM something that posting links to dragonballz shit, man, what is wrong with u check urself shamwow u rly are a waterhead mongolian rat
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:shamwow u are literally the most mongoloid failed abortion on this forum, why did u 3 mentally ill manchilds decide to come to my pvp forums and spread ur garbage reckoning best pve spec (Srs ur so retarded if i couldnt laugh at u ppl i'd die with disgusT) on yet another thread on the PVP FORUM something that posting links to dragonballz shit, man, what is wrong with u check urself shamwow u rly are a waterhead mongolian rat

And all that coming from a whipper root tuber vegie talking about how lame everything I linked has got to be by far the dumbest thing I have ever read.
And youre nothing but a whipper root tuber trash. Did you really expect to talk down about a bomber? You retarded gorilla, you cant even type right. You won the over 9000 QQ award

And do you honestly think I even give a shit? Hey, you don't even KNOW ME you self righteous piece of holy shit.
Instead of wasting your time here talking like a kid, you should care more for the people of Belgium. Does it look like an American is an Asian? Wakey wakey you vegie fuck
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:42 pm

shamwow wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D

This video is specifically what I picture an alliance horde hating paladin bomber to be exactly like. A reckoning bomber on no ones side, who can kill 20 deathknights who eventually lurks up in stormwind keep causing this much panic to Bolvar Fordragon and his men, and the city of Stormwind. They are faced with an infinite pre nerf reckoning bomber with powers more destructive then that of the lich king. His previous form which he had exploited to gain infinite bombs. The dangers of this dark sided sith of a paladin is extreme and he was once pure, but had a change of heart, no longer using the light in a good way, he becomes unholy. One cannot control or understand the powers of this bomb as it has darkened him. They enter the elevator trying to stop him... Two of alliances finest champions, or does his bomb stop them... He forces one of them to jump by closing the distance and unable to kite the mad bomber. Will he take the whole floor of stormwind citizens with him? Youll find out....

https://youtu.be/q2HQw9PRiyo

"1:40 The bottomless sinners music plays...."

So now you know what I imagine. I take the word bomb very literally.

This video contains content from FOX, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Can't see it dude
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:shamwow u are literally the most mongoloid failed abortion on this forum, why did u 3 mentally ill manchilds decide to come to my pvp forums and spread ur garbage reckoning best pve spec (Srs ur so retarded if i couldnt laugh at u ppl i'd die with disgusT) on yet another thread on the PVP FORUM something that posting links to dragonballz shit, man, what is wrong with u check urself shamwow u rly are a waterhead mongolian rat

You literally are the dumbest of the dumb. Your mum failed her abortion for making such a piece of SHIT that couldn't even comprehend what 4k dps can do in the game. Why did you decide to come to MY HOOD, youre nothing but a vegetable whipper rat shit. Your garbage specs fail to do 4k, you cant be bothered watching my bomber video you piece of fuck. Go to your mums basement and spoon her eyes out for me because she failed at your abortion. Wtf is wrong with you, unable to speak English fagtard? You should really check yourself because Im sure theres something wrong with your brain. Is it mentally damaged? Do you have ADHD from lack of oxygen. Youre nothing but a retarded autistic person who would make me die with laughter by the way you think. You really think someone would reply with such a retarded comment to a godlike FINDING.
Your Mongolian shit ass driving mongrel. Instead your qqing like a BABY about dbz. Go die already, you rotten vegetable. Your mom failed to reach 4k dps in bed and prepared a mentally handicapped child.
Last edited by shamwow on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player