Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

Re: Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by Darkwinjax » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Talesavo wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
kanem wrote:I beg all of you not to continue with this argument against theloras. He has been called a retard by literally thousands of wow players and he doesn't care. You are not going to change his mind. Even if you camped him with a mage for hours in the deeprun tram he will just rezz every chance he gets and keep dying without changing his strategy. He is someone that does not have the ability to think outside of his small little box.

Never thought i would agree with this pve player, but i do on this one : anyone playing a retri paladin other than for fun (aka believeing its a viable "strong" class ) has probably down syndrome.

Paladins don't have the tools to be a strong class in Vanilla without gimmicky play sadly. Oh well. Even something as simple as Judgement of Justice working like TBC/the Imp Pursuit of Justice and Crusader Strike would make all the difference.

that would just make wsg 100% win ratio toward alliance.
If you seriously think rets are viable anywhere in vanilla you are delusional, if you think you will beat any decent mage / warlock that just means you are facing oponents of your own skill level aka pretty low
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:12 pm

that would just make wsg 100% win ratio toward alliance.
If you seriously think rets are viable anywhere in vanilla you are delusional, if you think you will beat any decent mage / warlock that just means you are facing oponents of your own skill level aka pretty low

I don't know what "beat" means in this sense, but I've "beat" some of the best mages/warlocks this server has had to offer. I'm pretty good friends with Nuxxy and he's considered a good mage on this server and I've tee'd up on him more times than I can count. Name a Mage/Warlock on this server in the last 6 months and I guarantee you I've rolled them up in a 1v1 encounter.

In a fair 1v1 encounter, with everything already agreed upon and no engineering allowed/big CD's allowed, of course you're going to lose to Mages/Warlocks, they have an innate advantage on you. But out in the world, it's a different story.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fubbzy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 pm

a ret beating a caster completely depends on environment. a ret who can pillar hump and fakecast will shit on a mage. if its no los forget about it
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 pm

/sigh i give up tbh, u can keep living in your little world.

the reality : mage will never chase into a spot where he can get gibbed, aka resetting fights arround pilars only benefits mage, not pally. Pally trys to fake cast gets counterspelled and mage has 10 seconds which is enough for geared mage to kill a paladin twice.

but then again the mages this guy claims he is beating are problably the ones who go melee range if paladin trys to LoS
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
Theloras wrote:
xwraith wrote:What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

I've heard warlocks, spriests, and mages are all very good, for example.

Those are all powerful yes, but a Reck Paladin with Naxx Grand crusader or Avenger Armour and a Naxx 2hander will 1shot each of them - I should know cause I have :)

you have to be an autistic mongo like this guy to actually believe you will kill any decent players with a ret pala, much less on naxx gear level.

you will never have reckoning stacks vs these classes in a 1v1 situation, much less touch a single warlock / mage to actually one shot them if you had them.

you made me laugh
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:36 pm

kanem wrote:I beg all of you not to continue with this argument against theloras. He has been called a retard by literally thousands of wow players and he doesn't care. You are not going to change his mind. Even if you camped him with a mage for hours in the deeprun tram he will just rezz every chance he gets and keep dying without changing his strategy. He is someone that does not have the ability to think outside of his small little box.

you made me laugh even more - obviously I 1shot reck bombed you back on peenix multiple times
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:37 pm

bdan wrote:

I wish this could be posted at the top of every page.

I wish you would stop sucking other players's kawks, but we can't always get what we want.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Last edited by Theloras on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by arOo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:41 pm

/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:/sigh i give up tbh, u can keep living in your little world.

the reality : mage will never chase into a spot where he can get gibbed, aka resetting fights arround pilars only benefits mage, not pally. Pally trys to fake cast gets counterspelled and mage has 10 seconds which is enough for geared mage to kill a paladin twice.

but then again the mages this guy claims he is beating are problably the ones who go melee range if paladin trys to LoS

Rocket Helm/Freedom/Net/Nifty Stopwatch/Grenades/Bubble/Scorpid Surprise/ Speed pots. Ya, a mage is going to kite you forever, lol. Like I said, name a mage you think is good, I'm sure I've killed them.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player