Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by xwraith » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:22 am

What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

I've heard warlocks, spriests, and mages are all very good, for example.

For healing I heard paladins are a good choice.

Edit: holy shit this derailed bad. I just wanted to know what class would be good to help win bgs.
Last edited by xwraith on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hvdgh
xwraith
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Most overpowered class in Naxx gear

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 am

xwraith wrote:What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

Those are all powerful yes, but a Reck Paladin with Naxx Grand crusader or Avenger Armour and a Naxx 2hander will 1shot each of them - I should know cause I have :)
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Theloras wrote:
xwraith wrote:What's the strongest class in battlegrounds at the highest gear level?

Those are all powerful yes, but a Reck Paladin with Naxx Grand crusader or Avenger Armour and a Naxx 2hander will 1shot each of them - I should know cause I have :)

you have to be an autistic mongo like this guy to actually believe you will kill any decent players with a ret pala, much less on naxx gear level.

you will never have reckoning stacks vs these classes in a 1v1 situation, much less touch a single warlock / mage to actually one shot them if you had them.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
Theloras wrote:

you have to be an autistic mongo like this guy to actually believe you will kill any decent players with a ret pala, much less on naxx gear level.

you will never have reckoning stacks vs these classes in a 1v1 situation, much less touch a single warlock / mage to actually one shot them if you had them.

If you don't have reck stacks in 1v1 situations against anyone, you're retarded. You sit macro on mobs and just build stacks and then start roaming. Is this some sort of joke? With Hand of Rag + my Field Marshal gear, I'm already 1 shotting everyone except Protection Warriors and sometimes shield shaman's if I don't get a single crit. I already top out at 7800-8000 HP in a single swing and that'll only get higher.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dreez » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:39 pm

talesavo pro tips:
- never fight anyone without having bubble + lay on hands ready
- in a 1 vs 2 situation immediately use bubble so noone can stop you from oneshottting your enemies
- then run away using lay on hands if you drop below 50%
- after oneshotting anyone immediately hide away and build up new stacks

edit, forgot the most important one:
- log on your horde toon and flame the opponent if he beats you because you suck / have no reckbomb stacks, then call 20 friends
Last edited by Dreez on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Dreez wrote:talesavo pro tips:
- never fight anyone without having bubble + lay on hands ready
- in a 1 vs 2 situation immediately use bubble so noone can stop you from oneshottting your enemies
- then run away using lay on hands if you drop below 50%
- after oneshotting anyone immediately hide away and build up new stacks

Hey, it's Vanilla, gotta get those wins somehow, sure it involves no skill, but what do you expect me to do? It's like asking rogues not to hang around in stealth until an advantageous opportunity presents itself, I'm just playing to the strengths of my class.

Also, since I stream all of my playtime, the idea that I log onto anything to flame anyone is fucking laughable, since that's literally never happened before, but I do call out my squad and it's led to some legitimately interesting group PvP, which I look forward to and generally, I'm chummy as fuck with a lot of Horde, moreso than any Alliance players that's for sure.

So I'll continue to no-skill roam on people because there's literally nothing else to do in the game. And in an attempt to steer the convo back to the centre, I think a fully Naxx geared Mage/Warlock would be exceptionally dangerous.
Last edited by Talesavo on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kanem » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:43 pm

I beg all of you not to continue with this argument against theloras. He has been called a retard by literally thousands of wow players and he doesn't care. You are not going to change his mind. Even if you camped him with a mage for hours in the deeprun tram he will just rezz every chance he gets and keep dying without changing his strategy. He is someone that does not have the ability to think outside of his small little box.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:48 pm

kanem wrote:I beg all of you not to continue with this argument against theloras. He has been called a retard by literally thousands of wow players and he doesn't care. You are not going to change his mind. Even if you camped him with a mage for hours in the deeprun tram he will just rezz every chance he gets and keep dying without changing his strategy. He is someone that does not have the ability to think outside of his small little box.

Never thought i would agree with this pve player, but i do on this one : anyone playing a retri paladin other than for fun (aka believeing its a viable "strong" class ) has probably down syndrome.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:50 pm

vathdaar wrote:
kanem wrote:I beg all of you not to continue with this argument against theloras. He has been called a retard by literally thousands of wow players and he doesn't care. You are not going to change his mind. Even if you camped him with a mage for hours in the deeprun tram he will just rezz every chance he gets and keep dying without changing his strategy. He is someone that does not have the ability to think outside of his small little box.

Never thought i would agree with this pve player, but i do on this one : anyone playing a retri paladin other than for fun (aka believeing its a viable "strong" class ) has probably down syndrome.

Paladins don't have the tools to be a strong class in Vanilla without gimmicky play sadly. Oh well. Even something as simple as Judgement of Justice working like TBC/the Imp Pursuit of Justice and Crusader Strike would make all the difference.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bdan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:00 pm

I wish this could be posted at the top of every page.
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player