30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Imnodoctor » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Sham wrote:
Imnodoctor wrote:Locks can pass out healthstones, but pots are banned? Sounds fair. That's barely even a class skill. If pots are banned those should be too. No instant heals whatsoever other than actual heals imo. Or at the very very least, locks can only use them on themselves.

Warlocks have no defenses against melee trains. Their only chance to survive is to have higher HP pool and healthstone. And HS is their core skill and always has been.

Except saccing their VW and fearing and their dots doing insane damage at 39, sure.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Sham » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:44 am

Imnodoctor wrote:Except saccing their VW and fearing and their dots doing insane damage at 39, sure.

Im pretty sure if you played a warlock you would sing a different song. Healthstone is core warlock skill and its not on 15 min cooldown. So there is absolutely no reason to ban it.

But it looks to be irrelevent since I dont see a single warlock in participants list.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stimz » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 am

I ran all the way out there to record but you guys got cockblocked by a single rogue. Shoulda got the entrants and msg'd them location before the event, horde vs ally first in some random location then went to STV to do same faction fights.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Voltec » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 am

just form a group out in the world and do world pvp in between ques. if both sides dont give into the temptation to hop on a 60, we can have a lot of fun in STV
"Love is wise, hatred is foolish." - Bertrand Russell
Voltec
Tester

by Imnodoctor » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:00 am

Sham wrote:
Imnodoctor wrote:Except saccing their VW and fearing and their dots doing insane damage at 39, sure.

Im pretty sure if you played a warlock you would sing a different song. Healthstone is core warlock skill and its not on 15 min cooldown. So there is absolutely no reason to ban it.

But it looks to be irrelevent since I dont see a single warlock in participants list.

Last time I checked thistle tea was a core rogue only item as well
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Imnodoctor » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 am

stimz wrote:I ran all the way out there to record but you guys got cockblocked by a single rogue. Shoulda got the entrants and msg'd them location before the event, horde vs ally first in some random location then went to STV to do same faction fights.

Nah we had a 60 hunter standing around being a lazy ass and never tracking hidden, literally the best class to shut him down and he did nothing 90% of the time
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Kenseth1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:34 am

Hey, don't know if anyone would be willing to help but I am needing to do SM Armory and Cathedral for my BOP gear for my warrior. If you happen to be farming those instances anyway I'd love to tag along. Whisper me in game on Nahyougood horde side or drop a line here and we can work out some sort of arraignment.
Kenseth1
Tester

by Limbflayer » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:28 am

Why do people so rarely queue for wsg? I need rep :cry:
Limbflayer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Shmuck » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Limbflayer wrote:Why do people so rarely queue for wsg? I need rep :cry:

Maybe cuse playing vs druid FCs without mounts is cancer? I wonder how those guys feel being completely useless in AB lol.
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Limbflayer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Had a great WSG weekend. Seemed about even :)
Limbflayer
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player