10-19 thread

Re: 10-19 thread

by omgZzisitreallyu » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 pm

I spit the mix of mountain dew and doritos in mouth all over my keyboard laughing so hard when you called Zilulji good
omgZzisitreallyu
Private
Private

by Moonsault » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:37 pm

The purge is REAL. Clean up your mess.
-Moonsault / Daktronic
Moonsault
Grunt
Grunt

by Juhneen » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Kannibaal wrote:Biffen is the best!
Juhneen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jadage » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:28 am

Yo but for real can we get a legit premade schedule going? The twink scene is boring as fuck right now without consistent competition. S Key is rather flexible, so get at me/us with some times you're available for some 10v10 action. Ideally we'd want to schedule this like a week in advance to give everyone time to get ideal team comps and such. Hit me up. Or Zz. Or Bb. Or Melise. Or Craka. Or anyone.
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kannibaal » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:37 am

Yea I have been organising premades.Sadly after 1 or 2 wins not a sinle twink alliance signs up. So we get bored and stop. Biffen still working on furbolg now so we dont have a good settup for wargames vs a full pre.
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Religionless » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 am

Kannibaal I will msg you later and we will make ally v horde prem if u like?
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheJudge » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:19 am

Religionless wrote:Kannibaal I will msg you later and we will make ally v horde prem if u like?

If you stop whispering Horde players DURING WSG matches while you play Alliance. That is considered multiboxing.
TheJudge
Tester

by Religionless » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:35 am

TheJudge wrote:
Religionless wrote:Kannibaal I will msg you later and we will make ally v horde prem if u like?

If you stop whispering Horde players DURING WSG matches while you play Alliance. That is considered multiboxing.

Log onto horde speak to Kannibaal for 5 mins log back onto Alliance isn't possible?

go find somewhere better to troll, btw do you even have a twink at 19? It seems like you've just come here to cause some trouble for people who enjoy lvl 19 twinking. (God I hate arguing over internet its so childish but I don't understand why people like to make trouble)
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kannibaal » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:12 am

I agree on the wispering part, do it after the bg. Kinda annoying and takes the fun away during the match. Now everyone calm ya tits :)
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheJudge » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Religionless wrote:
TheJudge wrote:

Log onto horde speak to Kannibaal for 5 mins log back onto Alliance isn't possible?

go find somewhere better to troll, btw do you even have a twink at 19? It seems like you've just come here to cause some trouble for people who enjoy lvl 19 twinking. (God I hate arguing over internet its so childish but I don't understand why people like to make trouble)

Stop lying in your post. As Kannibaal says you are whispering on your Horde char WHILE playing WSG BG on your Alliance. This is called multiboxing and I ask you again to stop it.
TheJudge
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player