10-19 thread

Re: 10-19 thread

by Moonsault » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:38 pm

That's true, but... I gotta go with the Hero - he's in my timezone.
-Moonsault / Daktronic
Moonsault
Grunt
Grunt

by Jadage » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:03 am

omgZzisitreallyu wrote:Im t t t t t th th th th the b b be bes bes best druid on th th th the s se se server everyone is s s s s sh sh sh shi shi shit compared t t t to m m m me. -Dradform

He got beat so hard he quit the server. No joke.
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mousepad » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 pm

omgZzisitreallyu wrote:Im t t t t t th th th th the b b be bes bes best druid on th th th the s se se server everyone is s s s s sh sh sh shi shi shit compared t t t to m m m me. -Dradform

Is this fukkin dradform from TI
mousepad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Religionless » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:28 am

Hi guys, I have been playing 19 Bg's now for like a month straight, been on every day so I'll give my honest opinion of the best players I've seen or have gave me a really good impression.

-Take note, please don't flame me over past players you've seen who you make think have more skill/knowledge in this bracket I am mearly stating my own personal opinion of what I have seen over the past month.

Rogue:
Pipetongue - knows how to FC, knows his jumps, knows how to gauge peel, out of combat saps, plays his role well.

Druid: this is a tricky one as there are a few, I hear biffen is good only though I've seen him play once in a horde prem so I can't rly go off that but I will say Dradform due to the fact he's not fully twinked, can keep himself alive against heavy twink teams due to knowledge of his jumps.

Shaman: Zilulji, supports his team well, purges everyone in sight as shamans should. I feel I have to include Lilshatty also, nice shaman plays his role well and nice guy also :)

Hunter: N/A

Priest: Kulli & Kannibaal both good priests. Atm I'd say Kannibaal is best priest on here possible due to the fact I've come up against him more times but I clearly see both priests know what they're doing. Ce also but he needs to play more for have higher rating for me.

Warrior: I think Powerlol is a nice warrior but he's never bloody active always on his ally hunter and we kinda fell out so he doesn't speak to me anymore.

Mage: there are a few nice mages on here, I'm really not being biased but Exxylol gnome mage does it for me, he seriously under geared but plays his role very well. Also Thyriell, strong offensive mage to have in your team. I think I will also mention BB, not seen him play alot but he currently farming med pouch so I'll leave him out for this (Hope you understand).

Warlock: There has not really been any warlocks which have stood out for me, possibly the odd by passer who's only farming for his r2 trinket so I will go with Minako. Purely off the fact I sometimes play with this dude. - Warlock not good estimation for me so don't take this rating seriously. (Would be nice to give me a name so I can look out for him/her)

Paladin: Crakajax, Shaara in that order.

This is my vote If you think I have missed someone out please reply :) I think most people will generally agree though.

Cheers,

-Gladiator (19 nelf war)
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sharax » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Clearly, Ineedamedic should get a mention for...uhhh...something.

Alas, I hear he is no longer with us. Such a shame.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kannibaal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Yea he was the best afking pussy known to the bracket, will miss corpse eating him.
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Religionless » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 pm

medic was my fav healer but he is gone so no point
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sharax » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Kannibaal wrote:Yea he was the best afking pussy known to the bracket, will miss corpse eating him.

Yep. I noticed that with a few Alliance twinks (like Lonix), most of them from <Preeminent>. It seems that many of them just want to max their rep/time ratio rather than enjoy a competitive match. When faced with a likely loss situation, they afk in the BG.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Religionless » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:47 pm

But I think is understandable some times, when you have 2 -3 twinks on your team, with other 7 various different level non twinks, while your up against a horde group full of twinks who all of them know how to play well, there isn't really anything you can do, especially if they have healer's too. I know myself I've been in this situation a few times but ask anyone you will always see my running for the flag. No matter what.
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kannibaal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Still not a reason to use a bot, just play the game. Well deserved ban, keep this bracket fun and clean.
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player