10-19 thread

Re: 10-19 thread

by Provolown » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:31 am

Damn that shit sucks so bad. No way I could afford the time to remake the gold to make a twink so it looks the end of my journey from here. I had a Blast playing against you guys. It was unbelievably fun. I met some really cool people on this server and I would like to thank everyone for making this such a good experience for me. I hope to see videos of you guys playing on YouTube soon so I can relive the good times.
-Herø, Provolown, Agileity.
Provolown
Grunt
Grunt

by Kannibaal » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:53 am

Hey guys, I want to thank you all for the great twink community we had.
Going to miss ya all, hope we find a new good home soon.

-kannibaal
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jadage » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:42 pm

It's been a pleasure boys. Any of you who care can hit me up in LoL. Jadage in NA.

I might consider kronos, but idk if I can invest the time again. full t2 warriors and 3 BiS twinks don't grow on trees. :(
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aeldis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 pm

What an amazing time it has been with all of you guys. Ingjard(/Talai) and I are so lucky to have played in such a great community. From starting out on Harnen and Sarnen, and getting our first experience in the 19 bracket, to making proper twinks, it has been a blast. I won't forget you guys!

Here's an album I made for our last days
http://imgur.com/a/XncP4
Aeldis
Tester

by Crakajax » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 pm

cya nerds, was fun :)
Crakajax
Grunt
Grunt

by Raven » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 pm

i made a 60 on kronos during xp event. if guild from nost rerolls there i will prob keep playing if not then rip. was fun -Shaara

I also think kronos has a thing where you can turn xp off. Tho not blizzlike is really nice.
Raven
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:24 am

im sorry for making fun of your bracket and thread, which is half as popular as 29s. i should have been more empathetic towards your baby bracket, maybe then you wouldnt have gone your entire nost life without knowing what a fun bracket is. im truly sorry and wish you all the best of luck on your next server sinister striking and gouge bandaging each other in 10 minute duels.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niini » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 am

Aeldis wrote:What an amazing time it has been with all of you guys. Ingjard(/Talai) and I are so lucky to have played in such a great community. From starting out on Harnen and Sarnen, and getting our first experience in the 19 bracket, to making proper twinks, it has been a blast. I won't forget you guys!

Here's an album I made for our last days
http://imgur.com/a/XncP4

Sick album! I'll be rerolling on kronos and PlayTBC and will end up doing twinks no doubt
Niini
Sergeant
Sergeant

by omgZzisitreallyu » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:37 am

Everyone is shit besides Bb and Zz

sincerely, Bb and Zz
omgZzisitreallyu
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 am

RIP Antigonia who I never got to lvl and hit 14 with, at least I had some fun in this bracket.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player