Post your world pvp meltdown stories

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

by newtee2 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:33 pm

1v1d an ud mage as a warlock and still won despite his superior gear and not being a terrible mage player. He raged so hard that he got on an alt and spammed me with racial slurs. He then got on another alt and did the same thing.
newtee2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:27 pm

newtee2 wrote:1v1d an ud mage as a warlock and still won despite his superior gear and not being a terrible mage player. He raged so hard that he got on an alt and spammed me with racial slurs. He then got on another alt and did the same thing.

Yea feels shit just getting full t2 and still losing after so much effort hehe
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by newtee2 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Simonich wrote:
newtee2 wrote:1v1d an ud mage as a warlock and still won despite his superior gear and not being a terrible mage player. He raged so hard that he got on an alt and spammed me with racial slurs. He then got on another alt and did the same thing.

Yea feels shit just getting full t2 and still losing after so much effort hehe

More like full bis. T2 p. Easy to obtain and is pretty bad for a few classes atm
newtee2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Datruth » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Is this what you were hoping to see?
So what did I do to trigger this immense rage? I simply killed him once or twice at the fire elementals in Arathi Highlands back when they were worth killing :P

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE:
This went on for another 5-10 minutes
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bubuntu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:30 am

why u not just put him in ignore?)
bubuntu
Tester

by Datruth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:12 pm

I wasn't having any other conversations going at the time and I wanted to see how persistent the lil guy was.
Turns out he was very persistent, he might even have died from overexertion.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by farrsa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:31 pm

The story of Fizzey, the furious gnome mage continues!!

Came back home to an interesting message in my mailbox

Lol at "namecalling" - that word doesn't mean what you think it means, kid! Anyway, I ignored this but within an hour....

Fizzey trying to save face in another embarrassing message, while confirming his identity. I ignored him - not for long because he strikes again within 5 minutes with another lvl 3 horde alt:

I have to admit, I was really amazed how utterly hypocritical and without any trace of self awareness this guy turned out to be. I ignored him again, but this time, instead of making a new alt, he spent the next ~30 minutes whispering people from my guild with more whining about my "bad behavoiur" (rofl) and when they laughed him out or ignored him, similar insults as above.

Fizzey, the gnome mage everyone!

(edit the OP as well to include this, since I know this will get him even more salty)
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:41 pm

The thing is that you must be the person in real life that gets bullied every day in school. Otherwise you wouldn't come here and try to compensate the lack of intelligence or the fact that you're having a small penis.
You're not better than me and in the end you've lost the PvP action anyway after we camped you long enough.

It's funny that calling out people is something that is appreciated in third world countries like Poland.
It's cool that i can pull the same card as you since the GMs of Nostalrius don't seem to care about Namecalling, right Dupabiskupa?

He edits out his name simply to cover up what a piece of shit he actually is. You started the whole griefing thing and now you call someone out who complained about your actions. It's not my fault that you're a little worm in real life that gets treated like you treat people on the internet. Mr. Keyboard Warrior aka Dupabiskupa (his name ingame)
Fizzey
Private
Private

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 pm

It's still funny that you're acting way worse than me. I guess you're that guy that compensates the fact that he gets bullied every day in school. Now you have to act like the "cool guys" from your school on the internet right mr. keyboard warrior aka Dupabiskupa - the Undead Priest?
Fizzey
Private
Private

by mozibake » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Datruth wrote:Is this what you were hoping to see?
<clip>

I think I know that guy, he's a 37 year old German NEET on HartzIV
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player