Post your world pvp meltdown stories

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

by zzxx » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:51 pm

i like this thread :D
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:52 pm

how is this kind of threat allowed? I don't understand why you think that my act was worse than THIS here?
Fizzey
Private
Private

by farrsa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Fizzey wrote:how is this kind of threat allowed? I don't understand why you think that my act was worse than THIS here?

PS. to paraphrase the simpsons, 'what you don't understand could fill a warehouse!'
PPS. you're the one making threats - I just made a thread
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 pm

farrsa wrote:
Fizzey wrote:how is this kind of threat allowed? I don't understand why you think that my act was worse than THIS here?

PS. to paraphrase the simpsons, 'what you don't understand could fill a warehouse!'

threats? sure where did i make a "threat"? you're getting bulled in real life and that's how you compensate the "cool guys" actions, right? You prove that you're not better than me by making this thread.

you're so cool mr. keyboard warrior aka Dupabiskupa
Last edited by Fizzey on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fizzey
Private
Private

by farrsa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Fizzey wrote:
farrsa wrote:

threats? sure where did i make a "threat"? you're getting bulled in real life and that's how you compensate the "cool guys" actions, right? You prove that you're not better than me by making this thread.

that's three times you mention bullying, please stop projecting

farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:50 pm

dude, did i start to grief people for hours in blasted lands? did you actually mention the full story? That you only created this thread RIGHT AFTER we started to camp you with some people? I'm not projecting but you're even more autistic that i thought you'd be to be honest and the funniest thing is that YOU'RE CALLING ME A HYPOCRITE. Bravo, never had such a great laughter.
Fizzey
Private
Private

by farrsa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Fizzey wrote:dude, did i start to grief people for hours in blasted lands? did you actually mention the full story? That you only created this thread RIGHT AFTER we started to camp you with some people? I'm not projecting but you're even more autistic that i thought you'd be to be honest and the funniest thing is that YOU'RE CALLING ME A HYPOCRITE. Bravo, never had such a great laughter.

Reroll pve if you think pvp = griefing :lol:

Though your overuse of autism and bullying as an insult really paints a sad picture here, sorry about that man

farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 pm

farrsa wrote:
Fizzey wrote:dude, did i start to grief people for hours in blasted lands? did you actually mention the full story? That you only created this thread RIGHT AFTER we started to camp you with some people? I'm not projecting but you're even more autistic that i thought you'd be to be honest and the funniest thing is that YOU'RE CALLING ME A HYPOCRITE. Bravo, never had such a great laughter.

i never said that, but you were actually INTENDING a conflict/shitstorm over there since you camped like enough people for more than an hour.
I understand that people seem to get frustrated and mock other people on alt chars, but it's autistic as fuck that you act like you're the winner in this situation. You're proving to have a disgusting personality in general.

Did mom say you're special or why is it so cool to bully other people on the internet? I guess it's because you're too afraid to do that in real life. I guess it's your big moment now here on the forums, right? Simply because you can't get attention with something else

So what exactly are you trying to achieve over here? To get the reputation as the Priest named Dupabiskupa that enjoys himself on anyone elses cost?
Last edited by Fizzey on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fizzey
Private
Private

by farrsa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Fizzey wrote:
farrsa wrote:

i never said that, but you were actually INTENDING a conflict/shitstorm over there since you camped like enough people for more than an hour.
I understand that people seem to get frustrated and mock other people on alt chars, but it's autistic as fuck that you act like you're the winner in this situation. You're proving to have a disgusting personality in general.

Did mom say you're special or why is it so cool to bully other people on the internet? I guess it's because you're too afraid to do that in real life. I guess it's your big moment now here on the forums, right? Simply because you can't get attention with something else

this is just sad lol

farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fizzey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:18 pm

farrsa wrote:this is just sad lol

your behaviour is sad that's the point. You started to grief for multiple hours and you got your reaction and now you're trying to give me a bad reputation here while you don't even consider that i'm able to do that as good as you do, Dupabiskupa aka cancerpriest.
Fizzey
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player