Page 4 of 4

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm
by farrsa
Lol I started this thread to out you as a literal mentally ill child but you came here and absolutely surpassed my wildest expectations haha.. reroll pve before you hurt yourself seriously

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:45 pm
by Fizzey
farrsa wrote:Lol I started this thread to out you as a literal mentally ill child but you came here and absolutely surpassed my wildest expectations haha.. reroll pve before you hurt yourself seriously


maybe you should hurt yourself seriously to make anyone around you happy to be honest. You started this thread simply because you're mad that you're getting treated like that in real life aswell.

You surpassed my wildest expectations because YOU'RE the guy that's playing the victim right now, which isn't even remotely true. You're just mad that we won in the end and now you have to come up with some bullshit and namecalling in general. Dupabiskupa aka #verygoodpriestthatusesmindflayagainstmages

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:50 pm
by farrsa
jfc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:53 pm
by Fizzey
farrsa wrote:jfc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



You got what you wanted right? Sad as hell to amuse yourself on someone elses cost. #goodpersonality

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this thread? Are you trying to "teach me a lesson"? For what?
You must be very proud of your role of the annoying child here on the forums. You're such a good human being, because it's so much better to point your finger at other people instead of asking yourself why people tend to overreact in your presence.

It's sad that your only intention for your action was baiting someone to start a shitstorm on the forums.

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:12 pm
by Simonich
Image

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 pm
by Fizzey
^my level 40 warrior has better gear than you.

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 pm
by Simonich
Fizzey wrote:^my level 40 warrior has better gear than you.


Woah wrong target, you missed farssa, I'm just passing by

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:17 am
by Fizzey
Simonich wrote:
Fizzey wrote:^my level 40 warrior has better gear than you.


Woah wrong target, you missed farssa, I'm just passing by



i'm sorry then :)
You mean Dupabiskupa level 57 Undead Priest? Sure.
The funniest thing is that nobody from his guild actually laughed about me. Some said that they don't want to interfere in general or some of them told me that they'll contact the officers regarding this topic.
It's funny how he's making all this shit up to look like a hero. He must have some kind of inferiority complex.

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 am
by krauser92
LOL IRONY WHEN FIZZEY TALKS ABOUT the BEHAVIOR XD. NEXT TIME DON'T ACT LIKE A RETARD K? funny guy ^_^

Re: Post your world pvp meltdown stories

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:51 am
by krauser92
From the forum I can say few things:
Fizzey- you just got trolled and humiliated by someone you claim to be from a 'Third World Country'.
Your crying will only fuel this topic to go further
You talk about behavior while you act like a retard
You are poor irl