Who would win

Re: Who would win

by Datruth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:39 pm

slipry wrote:
Datruth wrote:
slipry wrote:just better
ele shaman > freedom + kings

freedom and kings are the only things palas bring to the table? lol
If this guy is apart of the best prem vs prems then it tells quite a bit about the skillcap in this game.

at this point in the game paladin heals are dogshit, far lower than priest, no offensive dispels and no dmg

go back 2 ur ret paladin wetdream u useless piece of garbage

I didn't say anything about priests compared to palas m8, and I'm horde btw.

MISSING: Slipry
Got lost in a 2 posts long discussion, if found please return to your local mongoloid breeder.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kanem » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Monkeynews wrote:Horde has like 3 good players, alliance like 12.

I honestly can't take ally warriors seriously when they talk about skill. I bet some of these people you think are "good" rolled horde warriors at some point and couldn't cut it without blessing of freedom. That said there are more than 30 players on each side who are good players they are just diluted due to population size.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Angryfrog » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 pm

what are you people doing with your life where you can neglect family/work/school/health for 20 hours a day?
Angryfrog
Grunt
Grunt

by Aklol » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Monkeynews wrote:Horde has like 3 good players, alliance like 12.

have you ever considered that maybe better players didn't have 18-20 hours a day to honor grind and show their "skill?" i know for certain that you have a job so you can understand somewhat?

it also is apparent that a lot of good horde and even alliance players have quit, so you might be accurate about that now, but not in february/march/april
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by sgtnanners » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Angryfrog wrote:what are you people doing with your life where you can neglect family/work/school/health for 20 hours a day?

From what I observed there's few categories. Many of the chinese/russian guys farm high rank then sell off their gold/account. Then there are people who literally just live off of disabilities or their parents money and play video games all day. Then you have people that take off work for few weeks in row or just Wednesday/Thursdays of week and farm up enough honor by Sunday night. I had few weeks off in summer so the timing was very nice for r12-r14. 20 Hours is way overkill I don't think anyone ever farmed that much. With dodging on horde we could finish the week by Sunday night with 700k< honor and they were about 14-18 hr days (ive seen 280k/700k in 24 hr periods during WSG weekend).
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by slipry » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Datruth wrote:I didn't say anything about priests compared to palas m8, and I'm horde btw.

if their healing is dogshit
and they cant offensive dispel
and they cant heal without casting, period

what do YOU think the paladin does other than freedom + kings? ))

enlighten me random shitter
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Datruth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:27 pm

slipry wrote:
Datruth wrote:I didn't say anything about priests compared to palas m8, and I'm horde btw.

if their healing is dogshit
and they cant offensive dispel
and they cant heal without casting, period

what do YOU think the paladin does other than freedom + kings? ))

enlighten me random shitter

They singletarget outheal anyone besides maybe priests and they don't oom in 2 secs like shammies do, how is that considered shit?
Defensive dispells>Offensive dispells. CC a shamans buddies and rape him. GL ccing a pala, especially if he got another pala/priest nearby, which he will have in 9/10 cases unless you play in a shitmade.
Freedom and kings are enough reasons to pick them over shamans especially in WSG. But lets add LoH and the fact that you can't zerg them due to their pause button aka bubble to the long list as well.

How did you not pick up on these things when you "played 20 hours a day"?
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by slipry » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Datruth wrote:They singletarget outheal anyone besides maybe priests and they don't oom in 2 secs like shammies do, how is that considered shit?
Defensive dispells>Offensive dispells. CC a shamans buddies and rape him. GL ccing a pala, especially if he got another pala/priest nearby, which he will have in 9/10 cases unless you play in a shitmade.
Freedom and kings are enough reasons to pick them over shamans especially in WSG. But lets add LoH and the fact that you can't zerg them due to their pause button aka bubble to the long list as well.

How did you not pick up on these things when you "played 20 hours a day"?

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3386
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=5473

no1 is saying paladin is bad or "worse" than shaman but a lot of its utility can be bought and ele shaman can win bs/mid

ur just wrong and have no idea because u never played in any premade vs any1 good/using max consumables and especially pre-diremaul where the paladin had like no good +healing gear and its heals were worthless and every1 only played ab
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:46 am

paladin > shaman anytime anywhere in this game, thats a fact. dont wanna argue with my own friend tho, he still has to widen his vision of vanilla gameplay etc. peace,
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aklol » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:45 am

slipry wrote:no1 is saying paladin is bad or "worse" than shaman but a lot of its utility can be bought and ele shaman can win bs/mid

ur just wrong and have no idea because u never played in any premade vs any1 good/using max consumables and especially pre-diremaul where the paladin had like no good +healing gear and its heals were worthless and every1 only played ab

Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player