Who would win

Re: Who would win

by Fubbzy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Colezz wrote:
On topic: why remove gimmicks when they are available to all classes? Imo gimmicks help balance shit out for classes with no good cc

for the purpose of real competition and team coordination. if one side is going hard af with these types of consumables the other side wouldnt accept that loss at all.. i mean if both sides want to spam living action potions at each other then whatever, it really comes down to what teams agree on if they do want to follow that model of setting games up.
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:05 pm

fubbsy its vanilla, the only thing that makes somewhat skillcap higher is the way of using and managing your cds ( including engineering and consumables) and certainly calling a team tryhard is a good competitive thing, at least it is for me, the reason i dont flask for this games is because some people ask me not to, but apart from that ofc everything is available, thats the whole essence of vanilla imo.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fubbzy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm

vathdaar wrote:fubbsy its vanilla, the only thing that makes somewhat skillcap higher is the way of using and managing your cds ( including engineering and consumables) and certainly calling a team tryhard is a good competitive thing, at least it is for me, the reason i dont flask for this games is because some people ask me not to, but apart from that ofc everything is available, thats the whole essence of vanilla imo.

i can see where ur comin from but ive always held the view that some items are used more as a crutch than anything-----
anyway thats for another discussion obv hah. i was mostly pitching ideas on how potential prem v prem should go if you all are calling each other out, feel me?
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aklol » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

it's literally almost the current year +1 and alliance are crying about not having good druids

please inform me about the all star horde druid that our premades have had

ill be waiting

Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Breesy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 pm

When u playing at lan and the power goes off

Breesy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 pm

hahaha horde best pvpers right there on one of their nice afk gamings ^^
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by zusukie » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:36 pm

how about we just organize a game instead of talking shit ?
Zusukie - High Warlord Shaman Class Leader of <Emphasis>

zusukie
Grunt
Grunt

by kanem » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Waiting to hear the lamanca excuses after that easy 3cap.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:52 pm

if it wasnt easy i d be worried, next time you want to play prem vs prem say it before you qeue into 6 guys with a full prem, for example..now? we re in qeue with 10 man :) gogogo
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 pm

vathdaar wrote:if it wasnt easy i d be worried, next time you want to play prem vs prem say it before you qeue into 6 guys with a full prem, for example..now? we re in qeue with 10 man :) gogogo

Didn't think Ronaldo queued with 6
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player