Who would win

Re: Who would win

by Skiplegday » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Ofc. you would deny the fact that *class* is more viable in bg's, if you try to prove that you are the better player.
Why admit that you are having an advantage over the other faction.
Huntards rise
Skiplegday
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Talesavo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:25 am

Listing a bunch of benefits of a class is a really stupid way to argue, since literally every class has very favourable abilities. Assuming you're arguing for the express purpose of convincing people, you'd have to explain why those particular benefits outweigh those brought on by Shamans, which if we're being honest, is pointless. Both classes have certain advantages/disadvantages depending on scenarios and both are extremely powerful if used properly.

BTW The way consecration works, unless the rogue/druid is smack dab in the middle of it, assuming he has stealth speed talents, means he can literally walk out of range of it before it ticks dmg. You have to be dumb or very unlucky to be hit by Consecration spam. It's decent to cutoff approaches though, which is nice, helps funneling into more effective means of stealth detection.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Skiplegday » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:45 am

Man that offline screen of your stream, good one 4Head
Huntards rise
Skiplegday
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Graypube » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:10 pm

randomguy wrote:
slipry wrote:just better
ele shaman > freedom + kings

Oh wow.. here we go.

I`m not gonna compare shaman to paladin, both are insanely great but since I have been vanilla paladin for a long time let me clarify some basic things about paladins.

1) BoF really is great, as you said.
2) BoK/BoM/BoW are insane buffs, and I`m not talking 15min buff before BG, I`m talking 5min buffs that cost 150 or so mana. You BoK fc, BoM melee if you are going for efc etc.. Most paladins are so stupid they don`t even do that.
3) BoP. BoP has 3min CD but it`s still one of the greatest spells to have before that WSG mid clash or AB BS 1st clash etc. Also breaks sap and few other minor melee CCs.
4) Bubble, pretty obvious but most paladins just use it in retarded situations like to survive 10 enemies for 12 seconds and then die like a retard afterwards. Bubble is insane in previously mentioned WSG mid clash and AB flags.
5) BoSac, literally one of the greatest spells there is. If you are support, you can`t get CCd, combine that with conc aura and spam heal your allies a second later.
6) Auras: resistance auras are great for support or if you FC(which I like to do a lot)/conc aura (no pushback).. no comment.
7) Cleanse. oh men.. is that spell the best spell ingame or what??? 120 mana (95 when aq comes) and removes poision/magic/disease(not many ingame but still) in 1 click.. of course it`s defensive only and removes only 1 magic but it`s enough to break CC but the greatest thing about it poision remove. You can dispel blind (oh and as dwarf you can stoneform it urself, too bad most pallies are human), viper stings off your mages/priests/hunters, I literally never see ppl doing that cuz you know.. all I care about is my mana..
8) Plate gear/shield/stamina if we are talking about r13/t2 gear here. That`s around 4,5k unbuffed with at least 8k armor, making us pretty much tanks against melees, obviously we don`t have a single fucking advantage over casters..
9) HoJ stun. Best stun in vanilla PvP, yes it has 45 (or 35 with gear) sec CD and yes, it can be dispelled (in horde case by priest only) but it`s instant 6sec stun from decent range and barely costs mana.
10) As far as healing goes, come on dude, its not that bad, what are you talking about? Priests ofc are slightly better cuz of bubble but you can`t say paladin heals are shit.
11) Honorable mentions: consecration r1 for stealth detection, lay on hands for some superimportant situations(ofc in most cases wasted to get away from 10 horde and die 3 seconds later). When AQ hits, t2 will have spd, with shock crit/hammer/judgement you can do pretty decent burst, you can`t deny that.

Pretty sure I missed something but hope you get the point. I bet all the paladins you played with were pretty average.

pretty sure you hit the target. if you want to win in this game, you go alliance.
its so easy even a caveman can do it.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:08 am

Graypube wrote:
randomguy wrote:
slipry wrote:just better
ele shaman > freedom + kings

Oh wow.. here we go.

I`m not gonna compare shaman to paladin, both are insanely great but since I have been vanilla paladin for a long time let me clarify some basic things about paladins.

1) BoF really is great, as you said.
2) BoK/BoM/BoW are insane buffs, and I`m not talking 15min buff before BG, I`m talking 5min buffs that cost 150 or so mana. You BoK fc, BoM melee if you are going for efc etc.. Most paladins are so stupid they don`t even do that.
3) BoP. BoP has 3min CD but it`s still one of the greatest spells to have before that WSG mid clash or AB BS 1st clash etc. Also breaks sap and few other minor melee CCs.
4) Bubble, pretty obvious but most paladins just use it in retarded situations like to survive 10 enemies for 12 seconds and then die like a retard afterwards. Bubble is insane in previously mentioned WSG mid clash and AB flags.
5) BoSac, literally one of the greatest spells there is. If you are support, you can`t get CCd, combine that with conc aura and spam heal your allies a second later.
6) Auras: resistance auras are great for support or if you FC(which I like to do a lot)/conc aura (no pushback).. no comment.
7) Cleanse. oh men.. is that spell the best spell ingame or what??? 120 mana (95 when aq comes) and removes poision/magic/disease(not many ingame but still) in 1 click.. of course it`s defensive only and removes only 1 magic but it`s enough to break CC but the greatest thing about it poision remove. You can dispel blind (oh and as dwarf you can stoneform it urself, too bad most pallies are human), viper stings off your mages/priests/hunters, I literally never see ppl doing that cuz you know.. all I care about is my mana..
8) Plate gear/shield/stamina if we are talking about r13/t2 gear here. That`s around 4,5k unbuffed with at least 8k armor, making us pretty much tanks against melees, obviously we don`t have a single fucking advantage over casters..
9) HoJ stun. Best stun in vanilla PvP, yes it has 45 (or 35 with gear) sec CD and yes, it can be dispelled (in horde case by priest only) but it`s instant 6sec stun from decent range and barely costs mana.
10) As far as healing goes, come on dude, its not that bad, what are you talking about? Priests ofc are slightly better cuz of bubble but you can`t say paladin heals are shit.
11) Honorable mentions: consecration r1 for stealth detection, lay on hands for some superimportant situations(ofc in most cases wasted to get away from 10 horde and die 3 seconds later). When AQ hits, t2 will have spd, with shock crit/hammer/judgement you can do pretty decent burst, you can`t deny that.

Pretty sure I missed something but hope you get the point. I bet all the paladins you played with were pretty average.

pretty sure you hit the target. if you want to win in this game, you go alliance.
its so easy even a caveman can do it.

little fag I hope you go alliance on fresh server then, and I hope you play with your nickname so when I 3-0 you , I know exactly it's that inbred autistic kid with biggest mouth I've seen, only a 3 inch little dick American fag could be this clueless to how shit he is while talking like he's got 12 inch D and 2 cohones of steel.
Haha
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gambinho » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

triggered much?
gambinho
Grunt
Grunt

by Graypube » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Darkwinjax you can own me all you want whilst i read this http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/b ... ?t=1019758
JAJJA
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Devarial » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm

That's not him. lel
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Graypube » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:04 am