Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by hockeygod9911 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 am

Its not a bug, its working as intended. Don't change what isn't broken.
hockeygod9911
Tester

by Strythvieira » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Guirssane wrote:
Sponza wrote:I'm 28 level and I'm already sick of this, I'll completely skip STV and go level somewhere else...

pussy. 8-)

Definately we all should get exalted with sprirt healer not to be considered pussies <:

PS - MAKE TREES REAL
Strythvieira
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Antility » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:01 pm

the stumps in WSG have never given LoS and they continue to not give LoS on retail to this day.

why is this all of a sudden a deal breaker to people?

this is the way it is and the way it has always been lol, deal with it
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glemt » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Antility wrote:the stumps in WSG have never given LoS and they continue to not give LoS on retail to this day.

Can you and the other PvE nerds stop supporting no LoS like it is a good thing
Glemt
Grunt
Grunt

by Antility » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:56 am

Glemt wrote:
Antility wrote:the stumps in WSG have never given LoS and they continue to not give LoS on retail to this day.

I only PvP lol

the map has always been like that and is still like that so why would they make that change?

deal with it
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mrmr » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm

Antility wrote:the map has always been like that and is still like that so why would they make that change?

Because they want mangos-bugs back.
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Calippo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Blizzlike

If you argue with the word "BLIZZLIKE" make sure that you know what you're talking about.
Blizzlike also include, multiboxing, going back to a earlyier patch, going through all grafic fixes, huge lags on patchdays, heavy problems with buff's (before 1.11 i guess it was), paying monthly for this game, reseting ingame features, unable a lot of addons ingame.

Why isn't it anymore in the game?

Everything which came up afterwards includes LoS

Why there is LoS now everywhere?

(If you don't know the answer, i doubt this fix would bother you in any case. If you know the answer, why we are talking about this fix anymore?)

It's simple. Some classes got advantage against other classes in a open field fight, but in the same way, LoS dosen't mean disadvantage for other classes. But it's not only because of the balance of pvp itself, it's simply because of physics.

I present you wikipedia

Line of sight, sometimes written line-of-sight or abbreviated to LoS, is the visibility (that is, who can see what) on the playing field in wargames and some role-playing games (RPGs). Many abilities can only be used on entities within a character's line of sight.

In some games, miniature figures are used to determine line of sight. Many wargames use counters to represent units and determine line of sight. A common technique is to hold a length of thread between two counters. If the thread, held straight, doesn't encounter any obstacles, the line of sight is valid.

The first computer game to implement line of sight graphics was Dungeon, which was played on a PDP-10 mainframe computer (1975).

- mainframe computer (1975)
- computer (1975)
- (1975)

And you still wanna play with shooting through all that shit in 2k15? I mean c'mon even blizz realised themselfs it was shit to not do it.
And yes maybe it's still in warsong gulch to this day, dosen't mean it's still cool to this day. (I quitted retail when suddenly funny panda's appeared)

If the gm's looking at this like a fix it's maybe wrong (cauz it's realy blizzlike), i would rahter say they should see this is as an improvement for PvP. So please change LoS at least in warsong gulch.

Thanks for reading.
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by rewind » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Calippo wrote:Thanks for reading.

rewind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Strythvieira » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:31 pm

rewind wrote:Didn't read lol

What Calippo said contain valid arguments regarding LoS situations / mechanics which may be considered about. Your post just showed that you totally lack discussion abilities, starting with nonsense gifs...

To all of you who always saying "Blizzlike" well go retail if you want blizzlike, cuz in private servers you will never find anything blizzlike, so shoo
Strythvieira
Sergeant
Sergeant

by OGTUCKER117 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Glemt wrote:

i forgot are we playing vanilla?
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player