Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by Antility » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:06 pm

riq and snog wrote:In order to make pvp less faceroll... we all know balance in vanilla doesnt exist. There is also no rock paper scissor kind of balance if u really think about it. Vanilla pvp is team based effort with clear objectives where every class got itss niche in my opinion. Still it is pretty faceroll even in team fights. The point in adding los isan extra kind of flavour to spice up the possibillitys. I dont see any actual disadvantages in it. And the onlyargument u guys come up with is the blizzlike card. This is as op stated a suggestion to improve pvp gameplay... see it as adding 1.4 item base in order to make progress in pve more challenging...
It is still up to the devs, to implement features that are not blizzlike, but as stated before its a suggestion. Bring a counter argument that doesnt involve blizzlike and lets discuss. For example the possibility of abuse in a mechanical way, or maybe fraction advantage like the misterious av bridge. Who knows maybe los opens up an unfair advantage due to 1 more tree on horde side of the field or some shit...

pillar humping won't make PvP better.
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Antility wrote:
riq and snog wrote:In order to make pvp less faceroll... we all know balance in vanilla doesnt exist. There is also no rock paper scissor kind of balance if u really think about it. Vanilla pvp is team based effort with clear objectives where every class got itss niche in my opinion. Still it is pretty faceroll even in team fights. The point in adding los isan extra kind of flavour to spice up the possibillitys. I dont see any actual disadvantages in it. And the onlyargument u guys come up with is the blizzlike card. This is as op stated a suggestion to improve pvp gameplay... see it as adding 1.4 item base in order to make progress in pve more challenging...
It is still up to the devs, to implement features that are not blizzlike, but as stated before its a suggestion. Bring a counter argument that doesnt involve blizzlike and lets discuss. For example the possibility of abuse in a mechanical way, or maybe fraction advantage like the misterious av bridge. Who knows maybe los opens up an unfair advantage due to 1 more tree on horde side of the field or some shit...

The objective is not killing like arena...
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Antility » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm

riq and snog wrote:
Antility wrote:

The objective is not killing like arena...

the objective isnt mid fighting either
Make America Great Again

Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Exactly... so why not adding los to make the objective more challenging?
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Antility » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 pm

riq and snog wrote:Exactly... so why not adding los to make the objective more challenging?

because it doesn't need to be done
Make America Great Again

Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:42 pm

riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Antility » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 pm

riq and snog wrote:...

i don't care if your proposed change has good intentions

but you are not going to change the best BG in the game.
Make America Great Again

Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 pm

All that is suggested is a way to improve your most loved bg, which should be av but ok nvm:-)
So far u have 2 bases with los and a open field with no los... adding los on the field does not ruin this.
But i see your valid point in your bad memory off pillar humping in arena.
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tam » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm

riq and snog wrote:Exactly... so why not adding los to make the objective more challenging?

cause too many bads around who could be easy outplayed just by interracting with game enviroment
of cors they r against proper los
Tam
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by OGTUCKER117 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Tam wrote:

cause too many bads around who could be easy outplayed just by interracting with game enviroment
of cors they r against proper los

Or because we're playing 1.12
Your the baddy quit bitchin
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player