Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by anladygodx » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 am

Kauerle wrote:since there will be no fix inc:

Oid wrote: ... we either get along with it or pack our stuff and go somewhere else.

cya at old carl and new carl.cz
anladygodx
Private
Private

by Dusch » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 pm

billy left alone again or wat ( ?
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Davyjones » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Dusch wrote:billy left alone again or wat ( ?

Davyjones
Private
Private

by Calippo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:15 am

mrmr wrote:Well, clearly you cannot read (is your IQ that low? seriously?), but I will repeat it.
Without an even pillars/LoS_objects distribution ranged classes are fucked in the ass simply because they cannot predict where the fight will take place and plan accordingly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

worst arguement like EVER in this thread :D
i mean for real, no better idea's to protect your blizzhard shit? :D

So you say, if you can't cast through a tree as a mage for example, every warrior will beat you? You can't slow anyone, anymore because you can't cast through tree's? And because of you can't cast through tree's you won't predict where the fight will take place? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean srsly, if LoS will affect all that, you probably should be banned from pvp anyway.
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Caitlin » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 am

Why do people reply to Mrmr? I mean he's not good at PvP, he's not gd at PvE. He's literally achieved nothing so why does his opinion matter enough to get responses? Just ignore his spam :)
Caitlin
Private
Private

by Calippo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 am

Hail Caitlin!
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Codeine » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:04 am

Leave it blizzlike, This is the only server to have it how it was back in the day, why would you want to take away the true experience.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by mrmr » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Caitlin wrote:Why do people reply to Mrmr? I mean he's not good at PvP, he's not gd at PvE. He's literally achieved nothing so why does his opinion matter enough to get responses? Just ignore his spam :)

Says the cheating <Team Plak> retard....bragging about "achievements" with GMs using .kill...and exploiting everything exploitable...

/clap

SIDE NOTE:
I don't play on this server, nor on the other one.
I leave bugged servers to you, <Team GMs> god...good at PvP/PvE/Exploiting
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Davyjones » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:01 pm

mrmr wrote:
Caitlin wrote:Why do people reply to Mrmr? I mean he's not good at PvP, he's not gd at PvE. He's literally achieved nothing so why does his opinion matter enough to get responses? Just ignore his spam :)

Says the cheating <Team Plak> retard....bragging about "achievements" with GMs using .kill...and exploiting everything exploitable...

/clap

SIDE NOTE:

"If someone is ahead of me they MUST be cheating"
This why you wont ever improve. Your choice I guess.
Davyjones
Private
Private

by nervous » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:24 pm

mrmr wrote:Says the cheating <Team Plak> retard....bragging about "achievements" with GMs using .kill...and exploiting everything exploitable...

/clap

SIDE NOTE:

Jesus christ, this is beyond retarded.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player