Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by mrmr » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Strythvieira wrote:To all of you who always saying "Blizzlike" well go retail if you want blizzlike, cuz in private servers you will never find anything blizzlike, so shoo

...and still, we would find no LoS stoppage in WSG on retail.

Also, you might have not realized it, but this server is going for "the most blizzlike possible", so if you want non-blizzlike and LoS in WSG you can go back to feenix (or start there from scratch).
If this thing about "LoS" bother you so much, there you will find what you're looking for.
You will have so much fun there and more importantly you would be able to stop QQing, so shoo
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Strythvieira » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:43 pm

mrmr wrote:If this thing about "LoS" bother you so much, there you will find what you're looking for.
You will have so much fun there and more importantly you would be able to stop QQing, so shoo

It's not LoS or no LoS that bothers me, what really bothers me is hypocrites like yourself that keeps calling private servers as blizzlike, and priv servers can never be a 100% copy from retail

Not worth it replting to you it seems, you totally fail to understand my point. I say to stop calling blizzlike here and you send me to feenix ok makes sense
Strythvieira
Sergeant
Sergeant

by riq and snog » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 pm

I think some peeps here are afraid to get outsmarted by a green geared warrior with situational awareness and proper movement...
On topic: its not blizzlike so its up to the devs but u have my support since it will make the pvp aspect of the game a bit less faceroll
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mrmr » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Strythvieira wrote:
mrmr wrote:If this thing about "LoS" bother you so much, there you will find what you're looking for.

It's not LoS or no LoS that bothers me, what really bothers me is hypocrites like yourself that keeps calling private servers as blizzlike, and priv servers can never be a 100% copy from retail

Not worth it replting to you it seems, you totally fail to understand my point. I say to stop calling blizzlike here and you send me to feenix ok makes sense

I didn't call it blizzlike (although it is).
I said "most blizzlike possible". Clearly you fail in reading-comprehension. Nothing we can do about it.
"most blizzlike possible" in my vocabulary means "do not introduce well known non-blizzlike mechanics/bugs/whatever" in the first place....after that, sure, most likely you won't be able to make it 100% the same, still every bit in the "like it was at retail during X patch" direction is good and welcomed.

Instead, you are asking for a FUCKING CUSTOM MANGOS BUG to be reintroduced.
I might be an hypocrite, but you are somehow ignorant, ignoring the reasons that brought most of the players here...aka "a retail-like experience"...ignoring the staff/devs vision about the "best vanilla blizzlike experience ever".
Why do you think so many left feenix rerolling here?
The reason, in my opinion, is to find something closer to the "real" experience during 2005/2006.

I'm really sorry for you. You can't grab the simplest concept here.
As you said...it's not about LoS or non-LoS...it's about the "attitude" the server has about mechanics/talents/quests/etc. If we start introducing such custom/bugged (cause even at mangos they FIXED it) things, would be just a matter of time before they give us free-flasks for vote-points (did you see what I did here?) and the "just for this thing...just one time" excuse does not work...you should know that already.
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Strythvieira » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:14 am

Yes you are, you are calling everything blizzlike, even ED u called blizzlike lmao (at feenix av topic)
"After that sure" lol you always coming with torches and pichforks refusing any type of non-retail change that can make the server better, and implement some common sense to the real PvP
The only people agaisnt this are rdps (hunters / casters) who want to kill everyone through everything, grabbing all the advantages they can, and use only one word / expression to counter it "blizzlike, move on" just lol

I'm not asking for anything, I'm not a freaking begger. I'm suggesting it, it's way different. The only thing I have asked for so far was in Feenix about AV reinforcements, because you have no fucking clue how epic those battles were, and it was a punch in the stomach for me to see and realise that I would never had that fun anymore in my life. And I didn't, and neither those who I played AV with or against, neither the big majority of people from that server. Anyway doesn't matter. On Topic - If admins don't want to implement LoS sense, fine for me, I'm not gonna cry / leave server just because of it, and you (as you said) certainly will in case they implenet LoS on trees and walls.

If you think that unblizzlike shit is the reason why ppl left Feenix, then I don't really know what to say...
It may be not wrong at all for like 5% of entire people there but main reaons are unfair bans for vendettas (several guilds doing naxx pve were banned without a single reason, or cuz hate? Idk...) and a GM there which name I won't pronounce, but you know who might that be who started to act worse than the North-Korea dictador, who aswell banned like 1k ppl from feenix
ED mostly because it was always an empty server and there were prattcally zero PvP, and lack of 5mans / ubrs and ZG pugs

I don't need you to feel sorry for me, now get out of my face and let people suggest stuff they want and come back talk to me when you will have something else to say which won't contain the stupid logic excuse of "it's blizzlike"
Last edited by Strythvieira on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Strythvieira
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Calippo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 am

"Clearly you fail in reading-comprehension. Nothing we can do about it.
"most blizzlike possible" in my vocabulary means "do not introduce well known non-blizzlike mechanics/bugs/whatever" in the first place..."

Well Sir im awfull sorry for my following sentence, but i guess you're retarded in some way.

All of you who are against this argue eather with "it's blizzlike" or "most blizzlike possible".
But now i didn't think you missed the point on this discuss, now i know don't even know shit about LoS. :lol:
"do not introduce well known non-blizzlike MECHANICS/BUGS/WHATEVER".
At this point you 100% lost the discuss here.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Arguments in exchange

1. There is LoS since release (why you want no-LoS in wsg midfield?)
2. Since tbc Blizzard even increased the LoS
3. Did you ever played the new Battlegrounds? Like Gilneas, Eye and of course the wsg remake Twink Peaks?
because there is LoS everywhere.
4. Ever played arena? Because most arena fights are about LoS.
5. LoS will increase the PvP, because you can't stay behind a tree and play it like pve. You need to get better awareness/movement/reactions, which means you get better.
6. If premade or pug, people need more to talk about tactics, better act together (including more focusing into the game)
7. LoS will increase PvP balance
( for example: Warrior vs Mage in a pug game, rather if pro warrior or not, if the mage got a simple spark of knowledge about his class, the warrior is by his given talent not able to do shit)
Casting through a tree is fine? But charging through this tree is called bug, right?
8. You said, the next thing will be vote points and buying flasks.
For real, how do you think they will keep doing this project? Sure they sooner or later NEED to implement some stuff to get money. Are you able to run a server just by love?
May it wont be buying stuff which gave anyone a benefit, but it will be there something like that soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Your arguments against LoS

1. It's blizzlike, deal with it
2. Most blizzlike possible

I'm pretty sure rather meele or caster, everyone that realy wanted to pvp here is for this.
I'm just pissed by people which interfere this post with senseless blizzlike posts, if you can't say anything good about it to keep it, why are you even talking?

Calippo over and out!
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Antility » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:53 am

there doesn't need to be line of sight on the stumps.

never has been so why change that here? doesn't make any sense

heehee
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Calippo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 am

Antility wrote:there doesn't need to be line of sight on the stumps.

never has been so why change that here? doesn't make any sense

heehee

:roll:
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Calippo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

at least tell me, why you wanna have it?

Is there anything good about keeping this?
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 am

In order to make pvp less faceroll... we all know balance in vanilla doesnt exist. There is also no rock paper scissor kind of balance if u really think about it. Vanilla pvp is team based effort with clear objectives where every class got itss niche in my opinion. Still it is pretty faceroll even in team fights. The point in adding los isan extra kind of flavour to spice up the possibillitys. I dont see any actual disadvantages in it. And the onlyargument u guys come up with is the blizzlike card. This is as op stated a suggestion to improve pvp gameplay... see it as adding 1.4 item base in order to make progress in pve more challenging...
It is still up to the devs, to implement features that are not blizzlike, but as stated before its a suggestion. Bring a counter argument that doesnt involve blizzlike and lets discuss. For example the possibility of abuse in a mechanical way, or maybe fraction advantage like the misterious av bridge. Who knows maybe los opens up an unfair advantage due to 1 more tree on horde side of the field or some shit...
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player