Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by Harasser » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:11 am

mrmr wrote:WSG is not an Arena.

blablabla....
Sorry, but WSG is not a HUGE arena. "pillars" have not an even distribution. LoS would make some classes useless and other OverPowered.

Lol?
Sometimes i wonder why i still play multiplayer games whit ppl like that around, if you don't want los in wsg just say it, don't hide behind a wall of text that doesn't make any sense at all.

You are saying just too many bullshits to take you seriously, why pillars should fucking have an even distribution? Have you ever joined AV? Do you find it even or fair? Why the fuck so much useless talking about arena? Los making fc unstoppable... ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD? How the fuck could no los make games longer? Whit no los games will end in ten minutes for the most geared (or most healed) team every single time. Jumping from stump to stump it's not op if someone is actually chasing you, what's the enemy team doing in the meanwhile? Getting camped at gy? Well i don't think that no los would make any difference then.... BE FUCKING REAL MIND YOU?

No wonder why hardcore gaming is dead and there isn't any decent pvp game around, ppl get mad for a simple feature like los, thinks like skillbased combat or full loot must scare the hell out of them...
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by anladygodx » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:02 pm

mrmr is a troll, nobody believes he can be such down syndrome.
anladygodx
Private
Private

by Simonich » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Mrmr wouldn't say a thing if LoS was blizzlike...he just wants blizzlike.

I support to implement this.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by mrmr » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Harasser wrote:Lol?
Sometimes i wonder why i still play multiplayer games whit ppl like that around, if you don't want los in wsg just say it, don't hide behind a wall of text that doesn't make any sense at all.
I know that "reading" is a difficult task and requires a shadow of IQ, but I'm against LoS from this thread's start...and I was even against in the previous thread...

Harasser wrote:You are saying just too many bullshits to take you seriously, why pillars should fucking have an even distribution? Have you ever joined AV? Do you find it even or fair?
Well, clearly you cannot read (is your IQ that low? seriously?), but I will repeat it.
Without an even pillars/LoS_objects distribution ranged classes are fucked in the ass simply because they cannot predict where the fight will take place and plan accordingly.
Melees on the other end don't care about it. They just need a "shield" where they can wait for ranged to come in-range.
...and yes, I've played more AVs that you could ever play in your life.
No, with LoS enable, AV isn't fair for ranged classes, at all...especially when you can even hide behind the FLAGS.

Harasser wrote:Why the fuck so much useless talking about arena?

Because for EVERY SINGLE RETAIL PvP PLAYER that played during Vanilla/TBC Arena is the ONLY place with Pillars_with_LOS-check (are you that clueless? for real? You should really shut-up if you don't know anything)

Harasser wrote: Los making fc unstoppable... ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD? How the fuck could no los make games longer? Whit no los games will end in ten minutes for the most geared (or most healed) team every single time. Jumping from stump to stump it's not op if someone is actually chasing you, what's the enemy team doing in the meanwhile? Getting camped at gy? Well i don't think that no los would make any difference then.... BE FUCKING REAL MIND YOU?

How is "IMBA geared Group" vs "Shitty geared Group" even an argument?
...wait...you should quote the famous feenix phrase
...from when gears matters in PvP?

Also, if you don't see how no-LoS would make games longer....something is REALLY wrong with you.
...but commenting about your IQ level is already been done, earlier in the thread.
Don't worry, even stupid/rude people have their place in the world.

Harasser wrote:No wonder why hardcore gaming is dead and there isn't any decent pvp game around, ppl get mad for a simple feature like los, thinks like skillbased combat or full loot must scare the hell out of them...

Really? You are QQing on wow forum and then you talk about "PvP Game" and "full loot"?
Please...go back to WoD...

anladygodx wrote:mrmr is a troll, nobody believes he can be such down syndrome.

Hi-Quality post...I see...very intelligent and argumentative, not rude nor disrespectfull.
Are you Harasser's brother?

Simonich wrote:Mrmr wouldn't say a thing if LoS was blizzlike...he just wants blizzlike.

Beside the "blizzlike" argument, which on a "100% blizzlike server" is quite pertinent and understandable, I also added some arguments explaining why LoS in WSG would be bad, not balanced and game-breaking.
I still believe that Blizzards haven't added LoS checks in old battlegrounds for this exact reason.
They might consider it a game-breaking addition, because of BGs layouts.
Isn't LoS added in later Battlegrounds? If I remember correctly, someone commented about it in this exact thread...and if so, they added it cause they designed the BG to be played with it.

Now, if someone has some intelligent counter-argument, feel free to write about it, but please, refrain to post if it's just to show your low-IQ or your rudeness. We have already had enough of such posts/posters in this thread...
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:46 pm

I already said my opinion. Implement LoS because first of all, it makes sense. Higher skill cap...should I just quote everything other people said?

Getting shot through objects is ridiculous and stupid, just my honest opinion. Taking advantage of the environment makes this game interesting. I believe its more unfair to melee classes than on ranged classes regarding LoS. Melee classes will use LoS to not die, ranged classes will use no LoS to kill easier.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Harasser » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm

mrmr wrote:
Harasser wrote:Lol?
I know that "reading" is a difficult task and requires a shadow of IQ, but I'm against LoS from this thread's start...and I was even against in the previous thread...

I've read whe whole topic silly idiot, you still need to explain why you are writing walls of text if you have nothing that matters or just make sense to add.

Harasser wrote:You are saying just too many bullshits to take you seriously, why pillars should fucking have an even distribution? Have you ever joined AV? Do you find it even or fair?
Well, clearly you cannot read (is your IQ that low? seriously?), but I will repeat it.
Without an even pillars/LoS_objects distribution ranged classes are fucked in the ass simply because they cannot predict where the fight will take place and plan accordingly.
Melees on the other end don't care about it. They just need a "shield" where they can wait for ranged to come in-range.
...and yes, I've played more AVs that you could ever play in your life.
No, with LoS enable, AV isn't fair for ranged classes, at all...especially when you can even hide behind the FLAGS.

This doesn't make sense again, los won't pop on and off in random places, just get used to it and plan accordingly shitter. Melees don't care about it? If someone need to know perfectly the terrain that's melees (especially in a capture the flag game).
I have played av a lot but if you say so, playing much while learning nothing is just sad btw.

Harasser wrote:Why the fuck so much useless talking about arena?

Because for EVERY SINGLE RETAIL PvP PLAYER that played during Vanilla/TBC Arena is the ONLY place with Pillars_with_LOS-check (are you that clueless? for real? You should really shut-up if you don't know anything)

Everyone here played arena in retail boy, do you realize that it really has nothing to deal whit a vanilla PRIVATE SERVER wsg?

Harasser wrote: Los making fc unstoppable... ARE YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD? How the fuck could no los make games longer? Whit no los games will end in ten minutes for the most geared (or most healed) team every single time. Jumping from stump to stump it's not op if someone is actually chasing you, what's the enemy team doing in the meanwhile? Getting camped at gy? Well i don't think that no los would make any difference then.... BE FUCKING REAL MIND YOU?

How is "IMBA geared Group" vs "Shitty geared Group" even an argument?

That's not my argument, reading, a difficult task indeed

...wait...you should quote the famous feenix phrase
...from when gears matters in PvP?

Also, if you don't see how no-LoS would make games longer....something is REALLY wrong with you.
...but commenting about your IQ level is already been done, earlier in the thread.
Don't worry, even stupid/rude people have their place in the world.

If you pick your brain off your ass you should be able to understand that wsg is not only about picking enemy flag, your fc can even be fucking unstoppable like you say, if you can't def the game is gonna last forever. As many ppl pointed out the only possible effect of adding los is making skill just a little less worthless in this clearly gearbased game (you really don't have to tell me).

Harasser wrote:No wonder why hardcore gaming is dead and there isn't any decent pvp game around, ppl get mad for a simple feature like los, thinks like skillbased combat or full loot must scare the hell out of them...

Really? You are QQing on wow forum and then you talk about "PvP Game" and "full loot"?
Please...go back to WoD...

I'm not QQing obviously, i got astonished by you dumbness and i had to say something. Anyway yeah, every hardcore player that want a pvp focused hardcore game maybe whit full loot or perma death will pick WoD as first choice (facepalm)...
How you usually argue: you say a random bullshit, then you say another random bullshit then you act like you have proved your point. /clap

anladygodx wrote:mrmr is a troll, nobody believes he can be such down syndrome.

Hi-Quality post...I see...very intelligent and argumentative, not rude nor disrespectfull.
Are you Harasser's brother?

Simonich wrote:Mrmr wouldn't say a thing if LoS was blizzlike...he just wants blizzlike.

Beside the "blizzlike" argument, which on a "100% blizzlike server" is quite pertinent and understandable, I also added some arguments explaining why LoS in WSG would be bad, not balanced and game-breaking.
I still believe that Blizzards haven't added LoS checks in old battlegrounds for this exact reason.
They might consider it a game-breaking addition, because of BGs layouts.
Isn't LoS added in later Battlegrounds? If I remember correctly, someone commented about it in this exact thread...and if so, they added it cause they designed the BG to be played with it.

Now, if someone has some intelligent counter-argument, feel free to write about it, but please, refrain to post if it's just to show your low-IQ or your rudeness. We have already had enough of such posts/posters in this thread...

Blizzlike isn't an argument, this shitty server is maybe 1% blizzlike. Same for game balance, nothing is balanced in vanilla, and sry but i have a huge problem considering rangeds underpowered, maybe it's because i know from my experience (like everybody else) that they aren't...

Gz another wall of text, and this time you did even better.
Your answers have nothing to deal whit what i said and i gladly see that you didn't understand neither the general meaning nor a single word. That's surprising, my english is not that bad, it takes like 1-2 alive braincells to understand me. Anyway i'm off, now i know for sure that you are a real troll or just to stupid to understand, either ways i'm not gonna waste my time.

mrmr wrote:Sorry, but WSG is not a HUGE arena. "pillars" have not an even distribution. LoS would make some classes useless and other OverPowered.

At least i had some good laugh at your high IQ statements...

P.S. Answers are underlined genius.
Last edited by Harasser on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by Tam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:02 pm

not balanced and game-breaking

proper los gives advantage to any player does not matter of class
question is: can this player interract with game objects or not
Tam
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hvemklomater » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Did they make an announcement or apply a fix for this yet?
Hvemklomater
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mrmr » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Hvemklomater wrote:Did they make an announcement or apply a fix for this yet?

A fix for what?
For something working as intended?

..oh wait...you're another one of these that never played on retail...so you want your dear-mangos-bug back...
I'm not root of myself.
mrmr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kauerle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 pm

since there will be no fix inc:

Oid wrote: ... we either get along with it or pack our stuff and go somewhere else.

cya at old carl and new carl.cz
Kauerle
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player