Warsong Gulch LoS

Re: Warsong Gulch LoS

by Antonhagelberg » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:47 pm

I must say that I found this to be quite nice as a warlock not being instantly destroyed by a warrior, but I see why it's not actually positive for the PvP.
Antonhagelberg
Private
Private

by b1oodx » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Imo Los does make the game better as a whole. It may not be blizzlike but a better version of vanilla vs a "blizzlike" shouldnt be viewed with such disdain. playing on a server with this enabled i hated it at first, as a mage, watching a rogue cheese my leet r1 frostball skills by pillaring, was a bit annoying. However When you use your brain you see how unbalanced it is for ranged classes to be able to shoot through los. Its a braindead concept, Theres a reason Los is in Arenas in retail and why they scrapped ring of valor. New BGs in retail all have los enabled. I feel like the reason blizz disabled the los is because at the time it was just easier for them and their players, "considering the skill level of players in vanilla was exceptionally low compared to the current player base." trying to shoot a skeleton that keeps walking behind a tree can be annoying especially for clicker/keyboard turners which is what 75% the population was on release. Thats my thoughts on the subject although it isnt the end of the world just because los is disabled:P
b1oodx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by moolgore » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:58 am

man will i really have to roll a hunter or will this be addressed in any way in the future?
moolgore
Tester

by Suigintou » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

moolgore wrote:man will i really have to roll a hunter or will this be addressed in any way in the future?

you should reroll irl so you arent such a subhuman next go around
Priest
Suigintou
Sergeant
Sergeant

by balsh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Kronos is there for you melee/healer/arena heroes who want custom shitty fun LOS mechanics which gonna make WSG last forever.
balsh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 pm

balsh wrote:Kronos is there for you melee/healer/arena heroes who want custom shitty fun LOS mechanics which gonna make WSG last forever.

Yeah better not get los, so warlock/hunt/mage can rollface their keyboard and win every fucking fight :? :? :?
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by balsh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Guirssane wrote:
balsh wrote:Kronos is there for you melee/healer/arena heroes who want custom shitty fun LOS mechanics which gonna make WSG last forever.

Yeah better not get los, so warlock/hunt/mage can rollface their keyboard and win every fucking fight :? :? :?

this is vanilla what do you expect? Mages and Locks are kings
You don't like it? don't play vanilla
And I don't even play the above classes
balsh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:46 pm

balsh wrote:
Guirssane wrote:

this is vanilla what do you expect? Mages and Locks are kings
You don't like it? don't play vanilla
And I don't even play the above classes

I can play whatever I want aight, just my opinion so chill out already
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Codeine » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:21 am

disagree, leave it classic. the LOS issues around those stumps give huge advantage to 5ms euro's. Its almost impossible trying to deal with someone with that kinda of ms using in that situation.

With that, on the servers where those stumps had LOS it wasn't even real line of site, all you had to do was stand next to the stumps and you were practicle immune to ranged attack while running near and all over them. fuck off stop ruining the server trying to add that shit back in so you can prance around those with god mode on.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stama » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Yes and in AV you can shoot through mountains the same as retail.
Only in wow can you shoot through a mountain and make fire at the bottom of a lake.
stama
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player