PERPLEXITY #2 | 1.12.1 PVP | 1080p60fps - Rogue PvP

Re: PERPLEXITY #2 | 1.12.1 PVP | 1080p60fps - Rogue PvP

by shrmd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:19 pm

jamminlove wrote:First of all, I don't need to prove myself. You don't have to believe me either. Like I said you can easily get anyone else from AT staff to confirm what I said. - you asked for proof, I gave you a 1 year old screenshot from your account control panel. Unless you think I've been planning this for a year then I'm not sure what else I can do for you.

I'm off to play some blade and soul now o-o

Your imgur doesnt prove shit (no matter how old it is)
Bring some REAL evidence to the table. Until then, perplexity is nothing but a cheating loser.
shrmd
Tester

by yazur » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Agrovator wrote:This dude is not Shrm. Shrm quit wow over 2 years ago. I think he has some better stuff to do than to cry on these forums.

I confirm this.
yazur
Tester

by uhd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:44 pm

hey boys i think me and my good friend wizik aka fatcow(yes) has come to a conclusion
We don't know anyone named perplexity therefor he must be a random.
and hey we also used to farm slibz on a daily basis but hey who didnt hehe.. :)
uhd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:22 pm

uhd wrote:hey boys i think me and my good friend wizik aka fatcow(yes) has come to a conclusion

e-fame PogChamp
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:42 pm

uhd wrote:hey boys i think me and my good friend wizik aka fatcow(yes) has come to a conclusion

wizikx aka DDos Kido in every game and talk big about benching 120kgs online while being a 50kg danish kido who spent 4 years in his mums basement trying to get good at league of legends)?

ye i also heard he ddosed in WoW )ayayay
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nuxxy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 pm

So smooth playing without delay..awesome movie 5/5 would watch again :D
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxx » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:14 am

Nuxxy wrote:So smooth playing without delay..awesome movie 5/5 would watch again :D

I wonder how many Nos pvpers have fallen inlove with the no delay/smooth server they have and made a char there
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by uhd » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 am

Darkwinjax wrote:

wizikx aka DDos Kido in every game and talk big about benching 120kgs online while being a 50kg danish kido who spent 4 years in his mums basement trying to get good at league of legends)?

ye we got big mr "darkwinjax" overhere who fakenicks and talks shit about his friend wizik.
good job m8 maybe its time to come up with your own name
uhd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:57 pm

uhd wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:

ye we got big mr "darkwinjax" overhere who fakenicks and talks shit about his friend wizik.
good job m8 maybe its time to come up with your own name

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

m888888
m8
please, i have many funny story with jensen, as for my name and why i am using this one instead of mine is a long story]

it's cool u didn't rly deny anything of what i said cause i still remember that time 50kg wizik threaten to break peoples neck @dreamhack) and i also remember in season 2 league of legends when jensen DdoS everyone who out ranked him cause of SALT, and guess what we found out after, mr wizikx ddosed in WoW aswelll!!!! so if this whole thread is about calling this guy out for scripting i see no reason for u to invoke the authority of a DDOSer and problably the most fake / autistic person i met playing videogames to call someone a random.m8

and btw there was a reason 1 year ago for why i don't use my nick on ED, only reason i kept it is because people knew me by that name from ED and there was nothing to do about it, but if u are such idiet u'd think i'd steal nicks from long time friends with an ill intent u r S A D L Y mistaken.

but hey friend, i haven't spoken to jensen in 2-3 years and i have stopped winning money / Playing league a while ago, i hope 4 the better mr.jensen changed but those 4 years stuck in his mom basement ddosing players better then him won't come back, am glad he managed to keep enjoying that cancerous game and make some money, since that's the only employment he can really be succesfful at, waht i don't understand is why you are talking to a guy who doesn't do anything outside of professional league for years to badmouth emulated wow server players.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ppaarkinsonn » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 pm

That was a good video, do you play on nostalrius Perplexity?
Ppaarkinsonn
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player