PERPLEXITY #2 | 1.12.1 PVP | 1080p60fps - Rogue PvP

Re: PERPLEXITY #2 | 1.12.1 PVP | 1080p60fps - Rogue PvP

by genovahero » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:20 pm

djmy wrote:
genovahero wrote:whats the addon called that displays the enemy cooldowns as icons above your target frames

Was also wondering about this myself :)

ye gief pls, its liek interruptbar. i miss it so much since i play vanilla
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 pm

I already posted in this thread, the addon he's using to track enemy CDs is called MPOWA, it's not 100% reliable since this is vanilla but with enough effort you can make it display enemy CDs.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by snawfu » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I already posted in this thread, the addon he's using to track enemy CDs is called MPOWA, it's not 100% reliable since this is vanilla but with enough effort you can make it display enemy CDs.

Yeah it involves manually building a pretty big library of your own with these abilities you are tracking and then making some pretty obscure configs in the edit aura.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by djmy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I already posted in this thread, the addon he's using to track enemy CDs is called MPOWA, it's not 100% reliable since this is vanilla but with enough effort you can make it display enemy CDs.

Sorry, just seen your post about it. I might have missed it or was reading to fast lol.

-Thanks
djmy
Grunt
Grunt

by shrmd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Jammin from AT here. Ex-Staff . I can vouch that we've never banned Perp for scripting- he got reported plenty of times and we kept a close eye on him but found no evidence. So I have no idea where you got this information from.

I questioned if somehow he got banned prior to my time and had a new account (no ban records) so I asked Bigpwn and he doesn't remember either. - On the contrary, perp was against scripts and would constantly report scripters when they found a new way to evade out anti-cheats.

Bring some real evidence to the table. Anyone can claim to be AT staff and say whatever he likes on a new forum account. Me and numerous other high rated players DO remember perp getting banned, so i dont know why your talking shit. Maybe he got unbanned at some point but im 100% sure he got banned for vanish and blind scripts.
shrmd
Tester

by jamminlove » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:32 pm

shrmd wrote:
Jammin from AT here. Ex-Staff . I can vouch that we've never banned Perp for scripting- he got reported plenty of times and we kept a close eye on him but found no evidence. So I have no idea where you got this information from.

I questioned if somehow he got banned prior to my time and had a new account (no ban records) so I asked Bigpwn and he doesn't remember either. - On the contrary, perp was against scripts and would constantly report scripters when they found a new way to evade out anti-cheats.

Bring some real evidence to the table. Anyone can claim to be AT staff and say whatever he likes on a new forum account. Me and numerous other high rated players DO remember perp getting banned, so i dont know why your talking shit. Maybe he got unbanned at some point but im 100% sure he got banned for vanish and blind scripts.

You're in your right. Anyone could claim he's anybody. http://imgur.com/zg5XU7t this was uploaded a year ago. -Back when we were about to release WoD on AT.

That said you can ask any of the previous staff members if you still have any doubts. Either about my identity or about perplexity.
jamminlove
Tester

by shrmd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:41 pm

jamminlove wrote:
shrmd wrote:

You're in your right. Anyone could claim he's anybody. http://imgur.com/zg5XU7t this was uploaded a year ago. -Back when we were about to release WoD on AT.

That said you can ask any of the previous staff members if you still have any doubts. Either about my identity or about perplexity.

ROFL. You post a random imgur about something that doesnt prove anything :DDD. Show me thise "ban records" of perps all accounts or something that actually clearly shows that he wasnt banned from AT, before that none of ur shit makes sense.
shrmd
Tester

by Agrovator » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:53 pm

This dude is not Shrm. Shrm quit wow over 2 years ago. I think he has some better stuff to do than to cry on these forums.
Agrovator
Tester

by perplexitycya » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:04 pm

shrmd wrote:ROFL. You post a random imgur about something that doesnt prove anything :DDD. Show me thise "ban records" of perps all accounts or something that actually clearly shows that he wasnt banned from AT, before that none of ur shit makes sense.

you're actually a moron.

thise
perplexitycya
Tester

by jamminlove » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:07 pm

First of all, I don't need to prove myself. You don't have to believe me either. Like I said you can easily get anyone else from AT staff to confirm what I said. - you asked for proof, I gave you a 1 year old screenshot from your account control panel. Unless you think I've been planning this for a year then I'm not sure what else I can do for you.

I'm off to play some blade and soul now o-o
jamminlove
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player