Dear Ally lvl 40-49 Bracket!

Dear Ally lvl 40-49 Bracket!

by Elizondo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:48 pm

can you please queue for BG's and not /AFK once you start losing?

Its been really dead the last couple of days because its always more horde than ally.

i agree its not fun getting raped but you still need repu aswell, dont you?

gogo
< ZOMBIE >
Elizondo
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Dear Ally lvl 40-49 Bracket!

by Bigbash » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 am

Mooo I want to play :-(
Bigbash
Tester

by Impsie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:36 am

Too much trash on ally in 40-49. There are only about three good players that queue, the rest are just a waste of a player slot. The bracket deserves to die just for this alone.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Elizondo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Impsie wrote:Too much trash on ally in 40-49. There are only about three good players that queue, the rest are just a waste of a player slot. The bracket deserves to die just for this alone.

well, WOW is learning by doing so i suggest you make everyone queue even more to get better!
< ZOMBIE >
Elizondo
Grunt
Grunt

by Iltháes » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:12 pm

When I was on that bracket it was all the opposite :?
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Electricladyland » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:53 pm

I am lvl 46 and not the best by any stretch (just started playing WoW for the first time) but I was qued with some great people last week around Tuesday/Wednesday and won a bunch of games. A lot of the same faces (there was a really good Druid leading the charge) good and fast communication, team work. It was fun, actually, because I hadn't done too much BG's after losing 6 games in a row to premades in Warsong Gulch in the 30-39.

To me, I just want people to communicate. No one is gonna be perfect all the time, but if I see people making callouts and strategizing, I enjoy it. I just can't stand when people never say a single word, just ride around doing whatever... really makes me want to find a good group to consistently queue with.
Electricladyland
Tester

by stimz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:42 am

40-49 is a temp bracket til tbc and wotlk. too close to endgame and the rank cap is high enough to lure people out.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Bigbash » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:45 am

Go queue guys! Need rep. Moooooo
Bigbash
Tester

by Bigbash » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:27 am

Nice wsg weekend everyone, had a lot of fun. Thanks for the good fight. See you next weekend. :D
Bigbash
Tester

by actionorc » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:10 pm

40-49 is a lovely bracket.
Pretty active, there are bg every days.
There is no epic@60 stuff and the impact of enchantments is less than in the other levels and there are fewer twinks than lower brackets.
All these things make it very balanced but we need more good allies players because the alliance is over domination of The Horde

JOIN US
actionorc
Tester

Next

Return to Player Vs Player