Re: Turbz Rogue PVP Video 1080p

by alextheone5 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:20 am

Think I'll make the next one shorter around 15mins max
alextheone5
Sergeant
Sergeant

by border7 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:34 pm

I mean.. i liked it and all, but please please don't include a clip of killing an AFK rogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9eJSzO-jQ#t=17m10s Time stamped

There is no way that rogue is at his computer, either that or he gave up. Either way he is still not trying so to me that is a filler clip that is not needed at all and TBH just makes you look bad for putting it in.

Video was alright otherwise, you can definitely make better with some effort.
border7
Private
Private

by alextheone5 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:54 pm

border7 wrote:I mean.. i liked it and all, but please please don't include a clip of killing an AFK rogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9eJSzO-jQ#t=17m10s Time stamped

There is no way that rogue is at his computer, either that or he gave up. Either way he is still not trying so to me that is a filler clip that is not needed at all and TBH just makes you look bad for putting it in.

Video was alright otherwise, you can definitely make better with some effort.

I saw the rogue going up there and found him in stealth pretty quickly so I am not 100% he was afk, but I agree I just wanted to get clips in there and that was a poor clip. Glad you liked it apart from that
alextheone5
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ilaèsu » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 pm

in this clip, why do you run off the cliff all the time, missing 4-5 aa's? was there another rogue around u were trying to get a vision on or something? seems odd :p
ilaèsu
Tester

by alextheone5 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:54 pm

ilaèsu wrote:in this clip, why do you run off the cliff all the time, missing 4-5 aa's? was there another rogue around u were trying to get a vision on or something? seems odd :p

The terrain was messed up I kept just falling off as I was strafing up lol
alextheone5
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player