How to actually "git good"?

Re: How to actually "git good"?

by Dr. Doom » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:20 pm

stimz wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:
Thatoneguy wrote:'Git good' translates into: get the best gear that's available in every slot and only ever engage the enemy when you're sure to win.

cept warriors in wow respawn bro

Hide and eat before fighting again so you don't fight till you're sure to win again ;D

Then again if your gear is good enough just 60%+ of HP cuts it (thatoneguy's point)
Bloodvenom went against me 1v1 yesterday in WSG, popped evasion, blind, got killed still. Then I went to eat by a bush, found me while I was at something like 3.8/5.1k HP, still killed him again.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: How to actually "git good"?

by Sephirothpvp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 am

Dr. Doom wrote:Then again if your gear is good enough just 60%+ of HP cuts it (thatoneguy's point)
Bloodvenom went against me 1v1 yesterday in WSG, popped evasion, blind, got killed still. Then I went to eat by a bush, found me while I was at something like 3.8/5.1k HP, still killed him again.

Yeah, you dodged 5 point kidney shot when you were at 20% and crit twice in a row against a PvE combat swords rogue with blues and a few epics, grats on being good :lol: I don't even know why you mention I used blind when you have stoneform... :roll:
Bloodvenom - 60 Undead Rogue
Sephirothpvp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player