Should I continue playing?

Should I continue playing?

by SuperomegaOP » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:16 am

im currently still leveling up atm for context. i really like pvp even though its imbalanced, im in no way a hardcore player but it'd still like to at least get decent ranks so i can get pvp gear. is it worth to continue in light of the recent unbanning of wintraders? will this affect the casual solo pvper? will i be able to get ranks or is it not even worth it at this point if the chinese completely stomp every pug i play in?
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Should I continue playing?

by stimz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:52 am

do 29s breh, where weekly honor cap is 0
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SuperomegaOP » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:04 am

stimz wrote:do 29s breh, where weekly honor cap is 0

im not really fond of twinking. i actually want to wpvp more than anything but i obviously want to be able to do bgs the right way.
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 am

Id recomend you to go get rank 8, rank 10 if you wanna spend a month or two extra, then go have fun world pvping
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by SuperomegaOP » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:38 am

Simonich wrote:Id recomend you to go get rank 8, rank 10 if you wanna spend a month or two extra, then go have fun world pvping

So you don't think this win trading scandal will have any effect on a player like me?
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

by snawfu » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:41 am

shouldnt play pvp here unless you want to play in a lag infested environment where the staff does whatever they want and obviously doesn't have the best experience for the players in their mind
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by marvel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:04 am

So many game mechanics and spells are bugged/bad scripted in PvP,considering the stage of the server it's probably never getting fixed. Save your time young padawan
marvel
Private
Private

by mecher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:19 am

get to rank 10 casually and stop

as someone who spent 13 weeks getting to r13, it isnt worth the time i put into it

i might have felt differently if i didnt get banned right before getting 14, but its going to be impossible for pretty much anyone other than a select few to get high standings/ranks "easily" in the coming weeks anyway
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nerdbird » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 am

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by Healthycoww » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:46 am

If you enjoy it do it. I rather enjoyed my trip up to r14, even with all that happened during my last month.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Player Vs Player