what is Warlock supposed to do against rogue?

Re: what is Warlock supposed to do against rogue?

by stimz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:34 am

Simonich wrote:What is warrior supposed to do vs shadow priest?

recklessness and pray 4 execute range
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ivoryraptor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 am

Guybrush wrote:The real question is what is a rogue supposed to do against a warlock.

HAHA....lol indeed tbh ur shadow dmg user rolf
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by arOo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:08 am

Ana wrote:
Sham wrote:After he trinkets/wotf, use deathcoil.

Wasting coil on fear immunity after WotF is pretty stupid though.

Mate ur horrific, i got them shivers.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Muhsogyny » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:22 am

This thread sucks
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slibzshady » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:54 am

mozibake wrote:use felhunter + catseye goggle and dot him out of stealth from across the map before he stuns you

this^

also any decent rog will know u gona coil inbetween stuns so he gona vanish that sjiet or bait u to do it, nice way to waste a coil, i see non of u delayin coil in your tac and switchin it out with aoe or nade or smth.. just bait his vanish and fuck him from there if he decent, if he shit it should be np anyway cus stealth is shit on nost

prediction is everything in this game and its what makes the game fun.. bait blinds and skull them etc
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sham » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Slibzshady wrote:also any decent rog will know u gona coil inbetween stuns so he gona vanish that sjiet

...then gets netted and dies before immobilize wears off. Gg wp
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Oggi » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that if you check the fine print of your dark pact with the shadows whence you set up your debaucherous path of necromancy, succubus enslavement and fear spam many moons ago that certain disclaimers with regards to cutthroat assassins and blademasters were included in the bargain.

http://imgur.com/MdV6Azx
Oggi
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:38 pm

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're complaining that you cannot beat a class as a warlock?

Warlocks are literally the most faceroll class in the game, on top of being extremely OP

Just stop being trash maybe you will win
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Setup » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:05 pm

obscura818 wrote:Its literally impossible. They just stun you from 100-0.

Cheap shot, gouge, kidney, dead. Freakin warlock trinket doesnt even remove stuns

Wish i never rolled lock because any time you pvp you'll just be targetted by every rogue on the enemy team and youll die without even a chance to fight back.

Hi, I'm Upset, greatest warlock in the galaxy. Sadly, I have to inform you that as you enter AQ40 and Naxx, gear scaling makes the rogue:warlock dilemma even worse. But here's what you can do.

(1) Work on your positioning. Learning positioning is about 90% of the skill of playing a warlock in pvp. This is moreso a battleground tip than a world PVP tip, but understanding where you can stand and when you can stand there is necessary if you want to have a 50:0+ KDR.

(2) Use living action potions. A geared rogue will always 100-0 you without a living action potion.

(3) Save your deathcoil for melee encounters. Living action isn't going to do much for you if you can't get some breathing room. Conserve your deathcoil.

Sadly, rogues can't be done without living action potions, and they're literally impossible to defeat 1v1 if they predict your living action potion and have a shadow reflector ready. But hey, you get to melt just about everyone else, so...
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pasur » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:28 am

Setup wrote:
obscura818 wrote:Its literally impossible. They just stun you from 100-0.

Cheap shot, gouge, kidney, dead. Freakin warlock trinket doesnt even remove stuns

Wish i never rolled lock because any time you pvp you'll just be targetted by every rogue on the enemy team and youll die without even a chance to fight back.

Hi, I'm Upset, greatest warlock in the galaxy. Sadly, I have to inform you that as you enter AQ40 and Naxx, gear scaling makes the rogue:warlock dilemma even worse. But here's what you can do.

(1) Work on your positioning. Learning positioning is about 90% of the skill of playing a warlock in pvp. This is moreso a battleground tip than a world PVP tip, but understanding where you can stand and when you can stand there is necessary if you want to have a 50:0+ KDR.

(2) Use living action potions. A geared rogue will always 100-0 you without a living action potion.

(3) Save your deathcoil for melee encounters. Living action isn't going to do much for you if you can't get some breathing room. Conserve your deathcoil.

Sadly, rogues can't be done without living action potions, and they're literally impossible to defeat 1v1 if they predict your living action potion and have a shadow reflector ready. But hey, you get to melt just about everyone else, so...

cute paragraph smh

t3 lock vs t3 rogue

ambush -> cold blood -> eviscerate
die

(u can literally smell undead males trying to throw grenades in this thread)
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player