China Wars

Re: China Wars

by Healthycoww » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 pm

That's a 30 minute cooldown though, and funny as hell.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:25 pm

slipryy wrote:
Healthycoww wrote:If you're AFK by the portal then you kinda deserve to be MC'd out.
If you're not AFK by the portal, then how do you get mind controlled out? Use your eyes and brain.

If you hide by the portal because the enemy is grinding you in the graveyard instead of capping, then I guess you need to bring stronger players.

stealth player with helm will get u out 100% unless u also stealth kiddo

especially on the alliance gy

Except for the 50% chance that the MC cap has to fail and the 90% chance that the mind control won't last long enough for the player to reach the portal unless they are mounted, which you can just jump off the gy before you mount or dismount right as you are mind controlled
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Healthycoww » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:
Except for the 50% chance that the MC cap has to fail and the 90% chance that the mind control won't last long enough for the player to reach the portal unless they are mounted, which you can just jump off the gy before you mount or dismount right as you are mind controlled

Exactly. You have one shot to pull that off and if it works that's just funny. 15 minutes won't break you. Go for a smoke, grab some food. Terrorize BRM idk. :mrgreen:

Not even 5 minutes ago I had a priest sit by the Horde GY jump to try and MC me on my way up. It just made me smile. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Colezz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Healthycoww wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:

Exactly. You have one shot to pull that off and if it works that's just funny. 15 minutes won't break you. Go for a smoke, grab some food. Terrorize BRM idk. :mrgreen:

Not even 5 minutes ago I had a priest sit by the Horde GY jump to try and MC me on my way up. It just made me smile. :mrgreen:

that was me! u lucky bitch resist my sleep dust
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Healthycoww » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:05 am

Colezz wrote:that was me! u lucky bitch resist my sleep dust

I saw it pop up on my cast bar. I don't think you can actually MC me in bearform though. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Colezz » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 am

Healthycoww wrote:
Colezz wrote:that was me! u lucky bitch resist my sleep dust

I saw it pop up on my cast bar. I don't think you can actually MC me in bearform though. :mrgreen:

Wel obviously , the plan actually was to sleep u next to the portal so I could fear u out of it but ye it was a fail
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Healthycoww » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:11 am

Ah, If it's any consolation that wouldn't have worked either because I was actually wearing my PvP trinket. You guys didn't have any locks for my shadow reflector. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kronstadt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:17 am

A frend asked me to do and post this:

Kronstadt delivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84_zeQIQW8E
kronstadt
Private
Private

by Niko » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 pm

chinachink all banned yet??
time is wpvp soon again?
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player