China Wars

Re: China Wars

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:38 am

Dodgemade wrote:dont worry ogtucker his pre was eviscerated this evening. standing near the portal only buys you a few minutes at most against any players that bring their brain into the bg with them :D

We MC'd out four people in that game alone
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Colezz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 am

It's correct if u toggle walk u walk while mc right? Maybe next time tucker toggle walk till u drop off the edge of the gy, problem solved
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rarilmar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Devarial wrote:I remember multiple people reporting some UD priest that was constantly MCing alliance out of BGs and GMs told everyone that what he's doing is not against the rules.

I remember my guildmate getting a 24h ban for MCing some crybaby out of BG. It all depends on the GM that's on the watch it's not like Nostalrius GMs have a clear notion of what to do...
Rarilmar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Or more likely your friend didn't tell you the whole truth. What is his name?

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Dusch » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:05 pm

his name is Kargan from UK
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

That question was to Rarilmar.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by snawfu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Once we MC'd a GM's personal character out of BG and then he came to talk to the priest who did it and gave him a warning (almost instantly it wasn't a ticket for sure).

Tyrael (after pm) removed this warning.

true story is told
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Pottu wrote:That question was to Rarilmar.

Can you explain to me how this isn't griefing? Now I'm primarily of the opinion that as long as it isn't against the rules, the Horde should be able to do this without consequence, it just seems like you guys punish people for much more minor infractions, yet this is clearly meant to fuck people over. Mind elaborating what makes this acceptable and things like safespotting or NPC killing not?
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Healthycoww » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:11 pm

If you're AFK by the portal then you kinda deserve to be MC'd out.
If you're not AFK by the portal, then how do you get mind controlled out? Use your eyes and brain.

If you hide by the portal because the enemy is grinding you in the graveyard instead of capping, then I guess you need to bring stronger players.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by slipryy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Healthycoww wrote:If you're AFK by the portal then you kinda deserve to be MC'd out.
If you're not AFK by the portal, then how do you get mind controlled out? Use your eyes and brain.

If you hide by the portal because the enemy is grinding you in the graveyard instead of capping, then I guess you need to bring stronger players.

stealth player with helm will get u out 100% unless u also stealth kiddo

especially on the alliance gy
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player