China wintrade

Re: China wintrade

by genovahero » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:30 am

i played solo 16-22 hrs a day for 2-3 months, seems like i must be chinese account sharer, dunno how ranking is atm but when i ranked it was common to have no life and stay atleast 18+hours in BGs a day, but that was when there were more people then premade slots left and people were actually playing more then one premade at a time on the same faction so wintrading was not really possible unless people dodged us cause were too awesome.
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Avise » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:34 am

genovahero wrote:i played solo 16-22 hrs a day for 2-3 months

sounds like fun
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by genovahero » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:36 am

Avise wrote:
genovahero wrote:i played solo 16-22 hrs a day for 2-3 months

sounds like fun

never again.
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Redbeard » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:13 am

"One of the problems with defending free speech is you often have to defend people that you find to be outrageous and unpleasant and disgusting."
-Salman Rushdie-
Redbeard
Grunt
Grunt

by nhtz » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Lifealert wrote:
WorstmageNA wrote:
Lifealert wrote:They account share, which is against the rules, and they continue to wintrade. Im done ranking so I don't really care as much but when will the madness end?

How many of you are new to private servers? Nostalrius is not the first server to have a chinese invasion, many others have had thousands and thousands of chinese players in the past. Nostalrius is not the first server to be completely lagged out thanks to the chinese invasion. Nostalrius is not the first server to be ruined by the chinese invasion. Nostalrius will not be the first server to completely die out thanks to the chinese infestation. Lag? worthless destroyed economy? wintrading? garbage pvpers that do nothing but afk? that's nothing new to me since I come from other big servers.

Nost staff I BEG you, learn from the past and do something about this because I don't see this server making it to Naxx release.

I've been in the private server scene since 2008 and I have never seen anything as bad as this.

as bad as what?
my name in the game is not nhtz <3
nhtz
Tester

by Joydivision » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:53 am

Nihao friends! What means by win trade? China number juan pvp. Doo good marks for yoo.
Joydivision
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player