China wintrade

China wintrade

by Devoth » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Well boys!

Some chinese wintraders managed to spew up some english and well..... see for yourselves :lol:

Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: China wintrade

by pastebin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Now that they know they will be caught if they wintrade (The only way the chinese managed to reach 1.4mil the last wsg week), they are blatantly account sharing (more than 22hours per day so far this week), GMs give no shit though and admins won't do anything because u all know why, seriously, their 5 mans lose to horde pugs and have 10min+ games, they need to either wintrade or account share to compete, but then again, you are posting complaints about these same wintraders / account sharers that the admins "Double Checked" and unbanned, if you haven't realized it by now, i'll tell you - The admins give no fucks and unbanned them for a reason, i'll let u think on that.
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Devoth » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 pm

pastebin wrote:Now that they know they will be caught if they wintrade (The only way the chinese managed to reach 1.4mil the last wsg week), they are blatantly account sharing (more than 22hours per day so far this week), GMs give no shit though and admins won't do anything because u all know why, seriously, their 5 mans lose to horde pugs and have 10min+ games, they need to either wintrade or account share to compete, but then again, you are posting complaints about these same wintraders / account sharers that the admins "Double Checked" and unbanned, if you haven't realized it by now, i'll tell you - The admins give no fucks and unbanned them for a reason, i'll let u think on that.

We all know this. Just putting some more fuel to the fire. The point is that something got to happen, something have to change. Because the whole situation is retarted. IF it was people like you and me who wintraded or accountshared, we would be looking at a permaban. GJ nost on banning everyday normal guys for mining nodes or not deleting loot given to you the BY the staff. This is just getting out of hand. AND has to be fixed
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pastebin » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Devoth wrote:
pastebin wrote:Now that they know they will be caught if they wintrade (The only way the chinese managed to reach 1.4mil the last wsg week), they are blatantly account sharing (more than 22hours per day so far this week), GMs give no shit though and admins won't do anything because u all know why, seriously, their 5 mans lose to horde pugs and have 10min+ games, they need to either wintrade or account share to compete, but then again, you are posting complaints about these same wintraders / account sharers that the admins "Double Checked" and unbanned, if you haven't realized it by now, i'll tell you - The admins give no fucks and unbanned them for a reason, i'll let u think on that.

We all know this. Just putting some more fuel to the fire. The point is that something got to happen, something have to change. Because the whole situation is retarted. IF it was people like you and me who wintraded or accountshared, we would be looking at a permaban. GJ nost on banning everyday normal guys for mining nodes or not deleting loot given to you the BY the staff. This is just getting out of hand. AND has to be fixed

I hope you can succeed where I have failed, but you first have to realize that nostalrius is the reason why these exploiters for IRL profit that ruin the game for all of us are unbanned, and we all here know why they are unbanned, so if you know this like I do, you should realize that it's not the nost admins you have to convince but the average forum user and nostalrius player about what has been happening with the chinese industry and the REAL reason behind their unban.
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Doost » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:05 am

REMOVE THEM
Doost
Tester

by sammysmile » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:32 am

I'm Merceer.
Can't u screenshot the whole conversation? You don't even dare to provide the whole screenshot!
You stay AFK whole wsg. I told you if you don't wanna play with chinese. You can afk out.
Cuz you DID NOT participate in that whole WSG. We didn't have enough DPS to kill efc. We lost 2 flags. You call that wintrade?

I think I am just too nice, I should report you!
Last edited by sammysmile on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammysmile
Tester

by Devoth » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:36 am

sammysmile wrote:I'm Merceer.
Can't u screenshot the whole conversation?
You stay afk whole wsg. I told you if you don't wanna play with chinese. You can afk out.
Cuz you DID NOT participate in that whole WSG. We didn't have enough DPS to kill efc. We lost 2 flags. You call that wintrade?

That is not the case mate :D I did the same as you, farm HK's :) Looked like the flag was poison for you guys, but if you are sure you are not wintrading, that's all fine by me :lol:
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by sammysmile » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:38 am

Ye, after I whispered you I will report you if you stay afk. You finally moved your ass once. Can't u be honest?
sammysmile
Tester

by sammysmile » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:42 am

Devoth wrote:
You stay afk whole wsg. I told you if you don't wanna play with chinese. You can afk out.

That is not the case mate :D I did the same as you, farm HK's :) Looked like the flag was poison for you guys, but if you are sure you are not wintrading, that's all fine by me :lol:

You are the one wintrade with the horde side probably, being so passive to offense or deffense
sammysmile
Tester

by Devoth » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:53 am

sammysmile wrote:
Devoth wrote:

You are the one wintrade with the horde side probably, being so passive to offense or deffense

Well I'm not, and by the looks of it so are not you. So my apoligies for hanging you out! All of this are just making everyone paranoid :(
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player