China wintrade

Re: China wintrade

by Dangdingity » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 am

Well, looks like we all learned a valuable lesson today!
Dangdingity
Tester

by nhtz » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:08 pm

emmm ,its a funny thing,chinese player play wow 20hours,so they must be account sharer....
emmm,who played 22hX6 this week ,named him! u cant ,CUZ ITS NOT TRUTH.everyone need rest
some of ur premade play 20X6 in this week ,i can named him ,so ,if they play so much time is that mean ,they r account sharer?
ur logic is quite strange
my name in the game is not nhtz <3
nhtz
Tester

by snawfu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:09 pm

pengpeng
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 pm

They account share, which is against the rules, and they continue to wintrade. Im done ranking so I don't really care as much but when will the madness end?
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by WorstmageNA » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Lifealert wrote:They account share, which is against the rules, and they continue to wintrade. Im done ranking so I don't really care as much but when will the madness end?

How many of you are new to private servers? Nostalrius is not the first server to have a chinese invasion, many others have had thousands and thousands of chinese players in the past. Nostalrius is not the first server to be completely lagged out thanks to the chinese invasion. Nostalrius is not the first server to be ruined by the chinese invasion. Nostalrius will not be the first server to completely die out thanks to the chinese infestation. Lag? worthless destroyed economy? wintrading? garbage pvpers that do nothing but afk? that's nothing new to me since I come from other big servers.

Nost staff I BEG you, learn from the past and do something about this because I don't see this server making it to Naxx release.
WorstmageNA
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Devoth » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:06 pm

WorstmageNA wrote:
Lifealert wrote:They account share, which is against the rules, and they continue to wintrade. Im done ranking so I don't really care as much but when will the madness end?

How many of you are new to private servers? Nostalrius is not the first server to have a chinese invasion, many others have had thousands and thousands of chinese players in the past. Nostalrius is not the first server to be completely lagged out thanks to the chinese invasion. Nostalrius is not the first server to be ruined by the chinese invasion. Nostalrius will not be the first server to completely die out thanks to the chinese infestation. Lag? worthless destroyed economy? wintrading? garbage pvpers that do nothing but afk? that's nothing new to me since I come from other big servers.

Nost staff I BEG you, learn from the past and do something about this because I don't see this server making it to Naxx release.

Please. This. Yes and thank you !
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lifealert » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:49 am

WorstmageNA wrote:

I've been in the private server scene since 2008 and I have never seen anything as bad as this.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by WorstmageNA » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:15 am

Lifealert wrote:
WorstmageNA wrote:

I've been in the private server scene since 2008 and I have never seen anything as bad as this.

Back then the hardware didn't allow for 5000 chinese players to be on at once. But the problem still existed
WorstmageNA
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Shavronne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:43 am

nhtz wrote:emmm ,its a funny thing,chinese player play wow 20hours,so they must be account sharer....
emmm,who played 22hX6 this week ,named him! u cant ,CUZ ITS NOT TRUTH.everyone need rest
some of ur premade play 20X6 in this week ,i can named him ,so ,if they play so much time is that mean ,they r account sharer?
ur logic is quite strange

You're not getting it. They're not playing 20 hours a day, they're playing 24 hours a day.
Shavronne
Private
Private

by Tfinger » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:51 am

Just saw baldbrothers chinese premade is queing again after being perma-banned and their appeal denied like 3-4 times.

Word is they paid the GMs off. Please tell me this is just some bad joke?
Tfinger
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player