Vanilla pvp is horrible compared to TBC

Re: Vanilla pvp is horrible compared to TBC

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:30 pm

genovahero wrote:funny how every1 flaming SL/SL locks or resto drood from tbc cause you dont know how to outplay these setups, if you are a good skillcapped player you can beat every setup with every setup in tbc THIS IS A FACT, if you cant improve your playstyle/tactics/etc.(maybe you didnt had the knowhow for it back on retail but nowdays you should been able to know that on your own after AT tbc release back then when every1 could focus on playing arena and invent new "skillcap" tatctics and playstyles)

How can, let's say an enhance shammy beat SL/SL warlock?
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by uhd » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
genovahero wrote:funny how every1 flaming SL/SL locks or resto drood from tbc cause you dont know how to outplay these setups, if you are a good skillcapped player you can beat every setup with every setup in tbc THIS IS A FACT, if you cant improve your playstyle/tactics/etc.(maybe you didnt had the knowhow for it back on retail but nowdays you should been able to know that on your own after AT tbc release back then when every1 could focus on playing arena and invent new "skillcap" tatctics and playstyles)

you kill the druid... or the pet :)
how is a warlock going to kill a enha/druid setup? yep.. i dont know either..
I dont think you know what it takes to play a good warlock and theres none of them left.

things changed since 2008 you know... :)
uhd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by genovahero » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:37 pm

uhd wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

you kill the druid... or the pet :)
how is a warlock going to kill a enha/druid setup? yep.. i dont know either..
I dont think you know what it takes to play a good warlock and theres none of them left.

things changed since 2008 you know... :)

Thank you
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Flash wrote:Fights lasts just a few seconds and the honor system is retarded, encourages nolife farming instead of skill.

I watched some old arena videos from TBC and really made me realize how much better TBC was compared to vanilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS1w1jgKw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPevaULyx54

TBC - Difficult raids & dungeons, competitive pvp, great honor/pvp system & more balanced classes.

gz you figured out how vanilla works ;D
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player