@lolyourowned/zzqq

Re: @lolyourowned/zzqq

by DragonCoquin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Iltháes wrote:Typical attitude of a Red Dawn member. He's probably gonna bring his horde friends to show his skills in combat as always.

Ooooooooooooooooooh it's you Ilthaes finally I find you :D The nelf warrior that's always here to fight us in our events !
Yeah we're so much focused on our skill in Red Dawn, the elitism is real ! 8-)
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by Iltháes » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Simonich wrote:Well we used to talk a lot and i found it slightly entertaining how you defended against every event i made, but you took it too far when you camped my lvl 30 friend over and over on purpose, after you figured her char's name. Obsession has crossed the healthy point, i did with a friendly way tell you to stop talking to me all the time, but you act childish.

Let's stop this conversation and start getting thick skin, will ya?
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Iltháes » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:21 pm

DragonCoquin wrote:
Iltháes wrote:Typical attitude of a Red Dawn member. He's probably gonna bring his horde friends to show his skills in combat as always.

Ooooooooooooooooooh it's you Ilthaes finally I find you :D The nelf warrior that's always here to fight us in our events !

Ohai there, you're the shaman that camps lowbies in Goldshire from the roof. How r u m8
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Iltháes wrote:
DragonCoquin wrote:

Ohai there, you're the shaman that camps lowbies in Goldshire from the roof. How r u m8

Sarcasm and assumtion again.

Assuming all he does is camping lowbies from roof, (if he ever did). How can you camp lowbies in a pvp protected zone? You're the one who camps and kills lowbies alone, without it being an event with other lowbies on your side involved

Another commonly used way of speaking by shitposters is to say the least important thing they do and only mention that thing, using present simple as if thats all they do.

"Thick skin" where you are the one who provoked this conversation after getting offended by my annoyance of being your diary
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by zzxx » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:43 pm

lakers8 wrote:Lolgetowned, would 8pm US eastern work or is that when you take out your daily tampon?

Voroshilov- Don't take this the wrong way, but the guilds knows who the leader of The Red Dawn is. Kindly shut the fuck up and get in line

really not even worth my time to fight some shit geared warrior, and it looks like your not even the person you claim to be
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DragonCoquin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:45 pm

Iltháes wrote:Ohai there, you're the shaman that camps lowbies in Goldshire from the roof. How r u m8

Ya 2 much fun killing noobs from safe spot. so pro

Anyway, why did you interrupt my fist duels with the other allys, you ruined it all ! :evil:
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by lakers8 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm

zzxx wrote:
lakers8 wrote:Lolgetowned, would 8pm US eastern work or is that when you take out your daily tampon?

Voroshilov- Don't take this the wrong way, but the guilds knows who the leader of The Red Dawn is. Kindly shut the fuck up and get in line

really not even worth my time to fight some shit geared warrior, and it looks like your not even the person you claim to be

I am Dacus, Battlelord of the Red Dawn motherfucker.
I will lead the guild in a few weeks and overthrow Voroshilov for being too weak of a leader. He doesn't rise against pussys like you.

Looks like you're scared to come out tonight then?
lakers8
Grunt
Grunt

by Jarek » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Better farm some posts before thread gets locked 8-)
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ArchieTheVile » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Yes, yes! Let the drama flow through you!
ArchieTheVile
Tester

by snawfu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:00 pm

heyyYY
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player