@lolyourowned/zzqq

Re: @lolyourowned/zzqq

by TheRealSovietJizz » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

After all this i will be very dissapointed if i don't get to see a revolution. You better come through There Dacus!
Rip&tear!
TheRealSovietJizz
Tester

by Colezz » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Get shat on lads oi oi bellends u wot m8
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Iltháes » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Simonich wrote:Sarcasm and assumtion again.

Assuming all he does is camping lowbies from roof, (if he ever did). How can you camp lowbies in a pvp protected zone? You're the one who camps and kills lowbies alone, without it being an event with other lowbies on your side involved

Another commonly used way of speaking by shitposters is to say the least important thing they do and only mention that thing, using present simple as if thats all they do.

"Thick skin" where you are the one who provoked this conversation after getting offended by my annoyance of being your diary

I never said he did it ALL DAY but it's still pathetic seeing Red Dawn shammys gank from the roof(too scared of lowbies?)

And i don't need 29 people with me to kill the flight path and a level 14 :D
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Simonich wrote:
Another commonly used way of speaking by shitposters is to say the least important thing they do and only mention that thing, using present simple as if thats all they do.

This again.

Last time we did that was a month ago? I only see you judge me and talk about my guild (obsession)
And i guess tat guy considered it funny to climb on roofs, does that say something about an entire group of 240 people?

You're clueless if you think i took more people so i had more manpower (of horde lowbies) so i could more effectively kill take over a target, it was to create a world pvp event for our low lvl community, do something fun for them, and it was fun. But you turned into a plain shitposter, thats why you post in the way i described above.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lakers8 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Simonich wrote:
Simonich wrote:

This again.

Last time we did that was a month ago? I only see you judge me and talk about my guild (obsession)
And i guess tat guy considered it funny to climb on roofs, does that say something about an entire group of 240 people?

You're clueless if you think i took more people so i had more manpower (of horde lowbies) so i could more effectively kill take over a target, it was to create a world pvp event for our low lvl community, do something fun for them, and it was fun. But you turned into a plain shitposter, thats why you post in the way i described above.

Voroshilov, why are you so soft on these pathetic alliance?

The Red Dawn needs a real leader who isn't afraid to lay the hammer. Your will be voted out of power and possibly kicked from the guild if you don't comply during our next guild meeting
lakers8
Grunt
Grunt

by Sephirothpvp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:58 pm

lakers8 wrote:Voroshilov, why are you so soft on these pathetic alliance?

The Red Dawn needs a real leader who isn't afraid to lay the hammer. Your will be voted out of power and possibly kicked from the guild if you don't comply during our next guild meeting

Voroshilov while reading this:

Bloodvenom - 60 Undead Rogue
Sephirothpvp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Iltháes » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Sephirothpvp wrote:
lakers8 wrote:Voroshilov, why are you so soft on these pathetic alliance?

Voroshilov while reading this:

Rofl true :lol:
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:28 pm

I already thought of posting this but it would assume that OP is dacus, which he is not since i talked to dacus in-game and confirmed so.

This is the closest i can describe

Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Pottu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:34 pm

And on that note we can end this spam thread.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player