My Unpopular Opinion.

Re: My Unpopular Opinion.

by Ana » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:40 pm

kanem wrote:I don't think that is the case. They wouldn't risk this server's reputation which imo is the best private server I have played on for microtransactions on a few accounts.

So... you're under the impression that if Nost did in fact benefit from Chinese farming then it would somehow compromise the server's reputation.
Tell me: suppose the deal is in place. How do you tell the difference between such a state and what we have here now?
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lardin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:western players hosting websites / forums with organized character auctions (some of those freshly hit r14)

yes that exists. just google it

but i generally agree
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kanem » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Ana wrote:
kanem wrote:I don't think that is the case. They wouldn't risk this server's reputation which imo is the best private server I have played on for microtransactions on a few accounts.

So... you're under the impression that if Nost did in fact benefit from Chinese farming then it would somehow compromise the server's reputation.
Tell me: suppose the deal is in place. How do you tell the difference between such a state and what we have here now?

If they had not unbanned those 12 accounts we wouldn't even be having this discussion. If you think there is some nefarious enterprise going on where Nost is getting bankrolled by the Chinese they sure wouldn't have risked all this by unbanning 12 accounts. They wouldn't have banned them in first place, and if they had they definitely wouldn't have unbanned a meager 12 accounts afterwards.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:51 pm

kanem wrote:
Ana wrote:

If they had not unbanned those 12 accounts we wouldn't even be having this discussion. If you think there is some nefarious enterprise going on where Nost is getting bankrolled by the Chinese they sure wouldn't have risked all this by unbanning 12 accounts. They wouldn't have banned them in first place, and if they had they definitely wouldn't have unbanned a meager 12 accounts afterwards.

You are wrong.

I have facts and proof.

I can give you, on top of such proof and facts, a reasonable explanation has to what happened, I'm not going to do it here, if you are truly interested add me in-game.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kanem » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:If you even have any doubts of what I'm saying, i'll tell give u a little reality check and you take your own conclusions (if you don't want to read the pastebin which has enough proof to back all that i'm saying, aswell as I have a google drive with enough proof to make the pope believe me).

Last WSG weekend warsong caps : 1.4million
Chinese Average played time : 15-16hours per day

This WSG weekend, chinese current at 1.4mil
Chinese Average played time on those that are at 1.4mil atm : 23h per day

did they just start sucking all the sudden? No, they always sucked, they just wintraded the other weekends and didn't have to resort to BLATANT account sharing in order to compete.

if you can't put 2+2 together, and you can't read proof provided to staff + players here on forums then you are either in denial or retarded.

If you read the pastebin, can do simple addition, now you question urself "how are they unbanned?" - Yea m8s i'll leave you to think about that on your own before this either gets taken down for spamming or thread gets magically deleted like the other ones.

Yes we all know they cheat. The GM's also know they cheat. Those pastebin threads are filled with tons of "Fuck the Chinese" and then they are locked. The GM's either don't have the time or the inclination to sift through all madlibs to find the evidence that players have collected.

We could help them out by making a thread that contains only on topic evidence instead of everyone who is pissed off about the PvP system just complaining. I doubt a thread like that would get locked.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:02 pm

kanem wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:If you even have any doubts of what I'm saying, i'll tell give u a little reality check and you take your own conclusions (if you don't want to read the pastebin which has enough proof to back all that i'm saying, aswell as I have a google drive with enough proof to make the pope believe me).

Last WSG weekend warsong caps : 1.4million
Chinese Average played time : 15-16hours per day

This WSG weekend, chinese current at 1.4mil
Chinese Average played time on those that are at 1.4mil atm : 23h per day

did they just start sucking all the sudden? No, they always sucked, they just wintraded the other weekends and didn't have to resort to BLATANT account sharing in order to compete.

if you can't put 2+2 together, and you can't read proof provided to staff + players here on forums then you are either in denial or retarded.

If you read the pastebin, can do simple addition, now you question urself "how are they unbanned?" - Yea m8s i'll leave you to think about that on your own before this either gets taken down for spamming or thread gets magically deleted like the other ones.

Yes we all know they cheat. The GM's also know they cheat. Those pastebin threads are filled with tons of "Fuck the Chinese" and then they are locked. The GM's either don't have the time or the inclination to sift through all madlibs to find the evidence that players have collected.

We could help them out by making a thread that contains only on topic evidence instead of everyone who is pissed off about the PvP system just complaining. I doubt a thread like that would get locked.

ALL the pastebins and evidence were first sent to Voltog, who told me that he was aware of the chinese industry selling br1 spots and account sharing for IRL profit afterwords (I have screenshots) and who told me to gather the original pastebin that countained enough proof to ban those 30 players banned initially. After 1 week of delivering him the pastebin, 30 players were banned for wintrading (Funny enough not for account sharing / or making profit from nostalrius (bannable)) after a "through out" investigation.

This same investigation apparently got wrong it wrong about 12 of the players on alliance side, the chinese industry (SURPRISE SUPRISE) apparently it wasn't such a big investigation cause all the proof that got them banned apparently wasn't enough proof.

After this Daemon was sent by Slicy a 2nd pastebin with the content of the original pastebin + MORE PROOF and evidence, Daemon considered this to not be hard evidence and speculation (ok m8s).

The admins and to some part the GM team are fully aware of the proof we gathered (We have more but aren't sharing because of obvious conclusions that anyone can take after analysing these events). I have given up on convincing the admins for certain reasons and I now attempt only to convince the player base so that the right thing can finally be done.
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kanem » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

It ain't what know, it is what you can prove. I think everyone knows what is going on, but it is hard to prove. I 100% believe everything you just wrote above, but the GM team would rather not ban someone who has a chance of being innocent. I think that is the right decision.

At the same time Nost released Dragons of Nightmare. There were also a lot of bugs with the events in Silithus. This server has 13k ppl daily on it at one time. The broken q system and Chinese profiteering via PvP is a big deal to us, but we aren't the only ones playing here.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Nothing shady or fishy going on here m8s
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 pm

What happened to Voltog? The only one who, after MONTHS of reports from players on both factions actually did something to ban these exploiters for IRL profit? Cause he was fully aware of the situation has you can see.

I'll tell you what happened... He pushed for the bans of these players with the proof that we had gathered, and we all know that they all got banned, the BIG QUESTION is what happened afterwords... I will not explain here because I know I will be censured and banned again, even though this is not spam and genuine discussion about a SERIOUS issue that is affecting our server.
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Devoth » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:36 pm

In before "topic locked"
Devoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player