I am Homelss B0y now PVE'Rs no like me

Re: I am Homelss B0y now PVE'Rs no like me

by Nuxxy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am

Strengths wrote:
Nuxxy wrote:I am broke men now i got gkick with pvp spec in molten core i try roll on item but it never woerk we are poor femily rip Pve dream i try my best T_T Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjC6wJA ... mvy-AtKbT6

Hate so much hate enjoy game no flame tenks!

Who kicked you my old frend ?

I don't know papa didn't bother asking,the fun in the guild is dying =[
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by genovahero » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:26 pm

So much cRY, you are responsible for the things you do and say, you know what you have done, youre a grown man that could have talked to some1 of the officers in private instead of acting like a childish attention whore that needs to make a public thread and even pretends to be the victim here. I am just not mentioning the points why i kicked you because i dont wanna embarras you in public.
The kick was legit reasonable and 39 other ppl in the raid were okay with it, i wonder why hmmm.

Anyways why am i even respnoding to this? Because i like you as a person but you cannot simply do what you want in a raid especially as social.
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by trorsmang » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Nuxxy wrote:It's sad day boys it's not dmg problem it's Mana igniting cord going to a warlock

wat
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:19 pm

nuxxy lets do some duels i pay u shadow reflector
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxm » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:48 pm

So sad...

<3 <3 <3 <3 Nuxxy
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Avise » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:nuxxy lets do some duels i pay u shadow reflector

no pay me
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nuxxy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:30 pm

genovahero wrote:So much cRY, you are responsible for the things you do and say, you know what you have done, youre a grown man that could have talked to some1 of the officers in private instead of acting like a childish attention whore that needs to make a public thread and even pretends to be the victim here. I am just not mentioning the points why i kicked you because i dont wanna embarras you in public.
The kick was legit reasonable and 39 other ppl in the raid were okay with it, i wonder why hmmm.

Anyways why am i even respnoding to this? Because i like you as a person but you cannot simply do what you want in a raid especially as social.

Never pretended to be a victim genova i just found it real funny how i get kicked for fooling around being drunk and you guys taking me seriously, i didn't give a shit about the belt anyway,but kicking me out for something like /spitting on the group and yelling in TS blows my mind,and i dunno what i need to talk to some officers when i whispered kolis and noxm they didn't even know who kicked me out it's whatever,people who don't know how to take sarcasm can't really be around me.
Thanks for the reply i like you too my nigg no hard feelings you should duel more <3
Last edited by Nuxxy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nuxxy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:nuxxy lets do some duels i pay u shadow reflector

Yes ples i love you forever Dark iron so expensive though and i need shadow reflector as well T_T
Last edited by Nuxxy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nuxxy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:36 pm

trorsmang wrote:
Nuxxy wrote:It's sad day boys it's not dmg problem it's Mana igniting cord going to a warlock

wat

Yu wot pleb ?
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by halabodana » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:43 pm

ever since magazta got GM then jews joined you knew most of ppl would be kicked / leave =p
halabodana
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player